Chapter 4 Thara’s POV: Back at the Faculty of Medicine
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thara's POV

After I settled my paperwork in the hospital, I was given a week-long off from duty given that I will be on a visiting lecture to the Faculty of Medicine. 

Beam and I drove to the Faculty of Medicine. Today I will be having a lecture. 

"P'"

"yeah"

"Don't mention that I am your brother, okay?"

"Why? Are you embarrassed by me?"

"Of course not"

"then why?"

"You'll know soon. Promised me P or I'll get upset again"

"Whatever."

"P'"

"Okay, baby Beam"

"Park your car on the back of Bldg F, 4th Block, okay? See you later P" he said getting out from the car in front of the Main Building of the Faculty of Medicine.

"Okay." I smiled at him. 

I dunno what is my brother thinking. All I can do is just do as he wishes. I don't want him to get upset again.  

I park to the location my brother told me, then I get out of the car. 

"Sorry, krap" a grumpy voice apologizes. Somebody bumped me. I guessed he was in a hurry. 

"no worries." I notice that the owner of the voice's complexion is not good.

"Do you need help?"

"No, thank you" Then he passed out.

I still have 45 minutes before the lecture so i carry this grumpy man towards the school hospital.

"P'nurse, can you help me with this?"

"Oi. Nong Doc, you're here." 

"I laid him in an empty bed in the emergency room" 

"Okay, Nong Doc."

After P' Nurse checks the grumpy guy she said the guy passed out maybe because of fatigue. What is happening in school why is everybody tired?

"Thank you P'Nurse." We chatted for a while. Then I told her that I'm going to attend my lecture. 

As I walk towards the auditorium, I noticed that students looked at me. I just smile if I make eye contact with them. 

"P'Doc, can I take a picture with you?"

"P'Doc, This is for you"

"P'Doc, can you sign this?"

"P'Doc, do you have a girlfriend?"

"P'Doc, I can be your boyfriend."

"P'Doc, chocolates."

I just continued to smile at them. I do not know what is happening. I've never known that I am popular. I was never the moon of the faculty when I was in college. I really am confused. But then I accepted the gifts. 

More and more students approach me as I enter the auditorium for my lecture. What amazes me is that the auditorium is full. I searched the audience and i say my brother in the fourth row from the front. 

I asked the staff to help me with the gifts. Then I went to see the dean of the faculty of medicine, my uncle. 

"Khun uncle, Sawadee"

"Nong Thara, Sawadee. Thank you for visiting"

"Uncle, why are their many students, I thought it will only be the first years. I even saw Beam"

"Isn't that good." He laughs. I'm still confused. 

I then look to where my brother is seated. I want to approach him but he turns his head sideways.

"Nah! Beam is different. No one Knows here except us of course that he is a family. Don't worry about him. His fine. He just doesn't want too much noise I guess."

"What is he up to?"

"I didn't know too but he asks me to tell you that don't mention him. Hahaha. That kid."

"Anyway, does he have friends here?"

"Yeah, there is Kai, Leaf, and Cool"

"Uncle!" Those he mentions are my cousins, Kai is his son. Leaf and Cool are twins. They are my other uncle's sons.

"Nevermind that so long as he's okay"

"Yeah."

"Don't keep worrying okay?"

"Dad. P'Thara. Sawadee" Kai greeted us.

"P', the tiger said don't you forget your promise" Then he run back to his seat beside Beam.

Then I do the thumbs-up sign in their direction. Then, people around are giggling and shouting. 

I'm getting more confused. 

0