My words twists reality Chapter 1
647 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1 : Miss You ! Sister !!

"Ha..

        Ha...

                Ha..."

In a dark hall, in a bloody mess littered with bodies , a man in his thirties was breathing heavily with blood gushing out of his body from the wounds which seemed like gunshots .

" I did it sister , i did it...cough"

Said the man as blood gushed out from his mouth .

"Sister, your murderer , his family...cough...haa...kil...killed them.."

Su Liang was an orphan. He was often called a devil's child , as something will happen sooner or later to those around him.

His adoptive parents died in a car accident when he was 13 years old .

From then , his foster sister , 16 years old , took care of him. Despite the protest from the relatives she took care of him and protected him. Which also resulted in him developing feelings for her .

However , maybe ' devil's child ' title was true. When he was finally going to confess , his sister was kidnapped and raped and was thrown dying on the streets . When he took notice of this , it was too late. His sister took her last breath in his hands.

REVENGE!!

'Revenge' was the only thing  he wanted but as fate would have it, the criminal was a rich second second generation with a very very big background.

From then on , with only revenge in his mind , he joined the killer organisation and the underground boxing organisation and reached the top.

At last , he plotted and took his revenge today. When the whole big family of the criminal was gathered for the annual gathering, he marched in started killing the whole family . With many twists and turns in the battle, he finally killed the whole family .

The big family...The family which was said to be second to only the big one in the country...The family who gave birth to numerous lustful animals was killed by him today...

As he was taking his last heavy breaths , numerous memories of him and his sister flooded his mind,

"Sister...cough...Sister Ai , at last I have taken...haa...revenge...haa...I miss you sister...I want us to be together forever...cough...I...I...If we are reborn, I want us to be together forever and never...cough...separate...miss you my beloved sister: Ai Liang

Su Liang's eyes got deem after he said that.

In the silent hall, a light shone on Su Liang's body as an inanimate voice reveberated,

"Detecting the host body...Connection established...Performing follow up measures...

: Transfer to parallel word ...

:Accepting host's last word's '...If we are reborn, I want us to be together forever and never separate.' as the first command ...analyzing the command...command integration completed.

:Welcome to the host and please command me in the future, Intelligent system 10001 ver. Space online. "

7