Chapter 18 : BLACK HOLE and SILVER SPRING ERUPTION
96 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 18 : BLACK HOLE and SILVER SPRING ERUPTION

Sister Ai:" So, you mean, that there will be disaster tommorow?"

Xiaoyou:" Brother Su! What shoud we do ? "

Su Liang:" Well,  we will go and clean up the cause of it. I saw that boy when I was out today. Just I didn't used appraisal on him. He was...right , he was a pickpoketer."

Xiaoyou:" Does this world also has such places where children are forced to do such things?"

Sister Ai:" However we deny it , it's reality."

Su Liang:" Well then,  let's go . Also, I  will tell you first , this is very dangerous. "

Sister Ai and Xiaoyou :" We know! Let's go."

Su Liang:" Well then, let's go. But first, get into my body. I told you , we have to defeat it together."

Sister Ai and Xiaoyou looked at each other and got ready.

Su Liang :" Well then, Sister Ai,  you use your powers and try to make my body stronger."

Sister Ai:" Yes. I know. I have collected some origin energy from the sun,moon and plants. I will spread it through your body , it will make your overall attributes at the peak ."

Su Liang:" Okay. Well then , Xiaoyou you make it so that this armour is greatly helpful in movement and my rear is in your hand. Also, make it so that the helmet covers my teeth,  just make sure to leave a gap at the end of each teeth."

Xiaoyou:" Yes. Also, I have added a floating mechanism.  It will help in soundless flying."

Su Liang:" Oh great. Well then , let's go!"

With that Su Liang started the floating device and started floating. At this time , Sister Ai gathered air and used it to make movements. And like this,  Su Liang started flying. They had a tacit understanding.

When they reached the destination,  they saw that the boy was being bullied. At this time , it seems to reaching a climax. When they thought this was the end. The boy cried loudly . Seeing him like this Su Liang saw that the leading seems to be talking to someone on a mobile. He picked up a steel bar and hit the boy on the head. It seems to be too late to save him.

Haaa... the trio sighed simultaneously.

Just when they this was over, the fallen boy opened his mouth and an attracting force dawned upon them. The bullies were quickly attracted and went into the boy's mouth. Those at the end tried to resist but their bodies were ripped apart. After this , the boy seem to find Su Liang and was about to aim at them.

Su Liang quickly put forth his palm and said, " Sister Ai now!!" Then a gas was released from his hand and Sister used wind at the same time to surround the gas around the boy. The boy quickly went unconscious.

Sister Ai:" It seems that my method of creating paralysis gas released by some specific plants with the origin energy is correct. Also, it's good luck that I started practising wind element first."

Xiaoyou:" Brother Su, now what ?"

Su Liang:"Now, I will make him a vampire and work for me."

Sister Ai and Xiaoyou said gently :" You're kind (brother) Su. "

Su Liang quickly used appraisal on the boy : Power - Black hole

Su Liang walked upto the boy and said to them." Sister Ai , you keep providing me origin energy. Xiaoyou you keep my body stable and attach yourself to my skin as if merging yourself with me. When I turn him into a vampire there may be some resistance."

Su Liang then squatted down and entered his canine into the boy's neck. Then he started sucking his blood and circulated his blood through the boy . Just as Su Liang's blood entered the boy's body , the boy's body frantically started to absorb his blood and origin energy. Su Liang panicked and closed the circulation and started to devour blood first. Then also it was difficult. The black hole was frantically trying to devour him .

As a last resort , Su Liang had to give up on the boy  and started to devour the boy's blood at full force. The boy's body was quickly dried up and turned into a dust.

System:" Warning ! Due to the presence of a black hole in the blood , the host's body is getting devoured after sucking the blood of the vessel. The black hole has entered the body. At this rate , the host and hostess will die."

Su Liang:" Body recover "

Su Liang's body flashed . This time the trio felt an inseparable connection from each other.

Xiaoyou:" System, what happened?"

System:" Replying to the hostess, due to the host and hostess being in a same body when the host used 'body recovery ', the black hole is divided by the three of you. Due to this, you can appear next to each other no matter how matter in a second,  like a warp gate. Also , the host and hostess can communicate with each other at any time through your thoughts but only with the consent of yours.

Another thing is that due to the use of body recovery and the black hole being divided , the black hole no longer needs any kind devouring. "

Sister Ai:" Su, well let's go. Also, I am sorry."

Xiaoyou:"Me too , sorry."

Su Liang:" Why are you being sorry? The one who needs to apologise is someone else. Xiaoyou , when I will give the signal, you turn into a micro chip and attach yourself to me. Sister Ai ,you also be ready , I will change my body now. Okay...well then...Now! "

After that , Su Liang turned into a black fog and vanished.

At this time , in a nearby apartment,  a silver haired beauty was watching this scene. She licked her lips and said to herself :" Interesting,  I will surely find you someday and then conduct my research on you. You can't escape from me."

A voice sounded beside her ear :" Sorry , but I think that it is reversed. "

When she was about to turn , she felt that her whole body was paralysed.

Su Liang picked her up and put her on the bed. Then he started questioning,

"Name"

"....."

"No answer?" Then lifted his palm and signalled Sister Ai, she immediately sent out a gas with narcotic function.

Su Liang :" Well, once again, Name?"

"Sylvia Wayne "

"Occupation?"

"Independent Researcher"

"Why did you instruct to beat the boy?"

"For research "

Su Liang was agitated. "Do you know that this city would've been ruined , if that boy was not stopped?!"

Sylvia:" I didn't. But I predicted the worst result would just be the end of the world."

Su Liang:" So you don't care about life and death of anyone,including yours ?!!?#@!"

Sylvia:" Yes. If it is for science, any sacrifice is not counted . Also, if there isn't any science,what is the reason for my existence? I don't belong to anywhere besides science."

This time the trio were greatly agitated. Su Liang's breath quickened, he was staring at her like a beast . Xiaoyou quickly sent an electric shock through Sylvia's body .

Seeing Sylvia waking up , Su Liang lost control and roared :" So for your own selfishness, you almost killed my family huh!!!??!!! "

Seeing him like this, Sister Ai and Xiaoyou quickly and silently separated from his body. Leaving Su Liang naked as the clothes were taken by Xiaoyou after consciously being reminded by Sister Ai.

Su Liang was like a beast. Seeing her beautiful tanned body. Silver hair exuding a tempting atmosphere. Big upper heaven and an ideal lower back. Her eyes were seductive but now they were a little frightened. Su Liang forcefully tore off her clothes.

Both were naked. Su Liang quickly followed his primal instinct and then crimson river flowed . He was behaving like a beast in heat with nothing but his primitive action in his mind. His movements got faster . Sylvia was moaning heavily. She never felt something like this. Now this primitive instinct of hers was unleashed.

Su Liang went up her body and bit her neck. The blood was being circulated by Su Liang through his teeth. Sylvia felt a surge of enthrillment when her neck was being beaten. She reached her peak of excitement and started gasping heavily. As if asking for more.

Seeing her like this, Su Liang also got more aggressive. His sadistic nature erupted. He quickly started abusing her by beating all over the body. The blood circulation also got very faster. When all the blood of Sylvia was circulated through his teeth, their excitement reached their peak and...  Spring Erupted.

Sylvia's eyes turned from silver to silvery crimson. She felt that the man in front of her was her master. So she let go any resistance and let her master do as he wished. It was also at this time that she realised that she became the same species as her master. She became Su Liang's first vampire. She became a high level vampire second only to Su Liang.

Even after this , Su Liang was still agitated. Sister Ai and Xiaoyou also joined in. They helped Su Liang abuse Sylvia to the point of unable to be being stand, all the while seeking Su Liang's affection. This naturally resulted in a formation of a new creature - High level Masochist (only to her master) Vampire. The four continued to follow their primal instinct until they were tired enough to be unable to stand up.

After some sleep, Su Liang felt a wet sensation on his feet. He opened his eyes and looked . Sylvia was licking his feet.

"What are you doing ?"

Sylvia stopped for a moment and looked at him with some expectations:" I thought your feet was dirty, so I was cleaning it by licking your feet , master."

Master?

"Well okay. After you have cleaned my feet with your tongue , proceed to clean my whole body with your tongue." Then Su Liang slept again. Sylvia also obediently started to clean his body.

Sister Ai and Xiaoyou opened their eyes after feeling that Su Liang was asleep.  They looked at each other with helplessness and a tad bit of joy. Then they also slept , snuggling into Su Liang's arms.

NEUTRALIZE - The user can neutralise any type of force . Note: Effectiveness of Neutralise depends on the control over it.

High level vampire - A type of vampire with strength equal to Vampire king.  But a high level vampire does not have the pressure and control of Vampire king. Thus, he can only control those vampires below high level. Unlike vampire king, it can only transform into a bat and not black mist. NOTE - Every high level vampire can only be made by a vampire king . Thus, they are loyal to the vampire king unconditionally due to their blood having an essence of the vampire king.

The vampires made by high level vampire are middle level with less strength than the high level vampire.

Become a Patron!

1