Chapter 26 : HAPPY FARM LAUNCHED AND….su liang died?
74 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 26 : HAPPY FARM LAUNCHED AND....su liang died?

'Happy Farm ' was launched.

This time the advertisement was really huge.

Be it in legal ways or illegal ways. Every method was used to present this game to nearly every person in the world.

The illegal method were like hacking into everyone's computer and giving them a pop up ad each time they visted a site. It was done neatly. The ad was placed so carefully that it didn't interfere with the general usage of the user. Also, due to the mascot created by Sister Ai being more cute and pleasing to the eyes, many users didn't find it unsettling, rather they were attracted to it.

These ads were placed on sites with low legal power. Remind you, only very big companies have strong court power. Thus, eliminating the court issues. Even if they complained,  before any official notice Xiaoyou can just stop their ads on their sites and erase all evidence of it.

In the legal methods , Sister Ai went as far as to advertise on every famous electronic billboards in this world. Each of these advertisements were booked for a month. In the advertisements , there was the super cute mascot of the game surrounded by the cute looking farm animals.

Sister Ai also advertised on every panel on every major sites. Thus , the internet was full of Happy Farm. Even those who didn't know about Flappy bird began to take interest in it. Remind you that Flappy bird was already spread through the masses. So, the people unknown to this game were mainly those who didn't used Internet much.

Thus , the heat of Happy Farm spread wildly. Soon, the everyone will discover the joy of stealing .

This time the Flappy Bird game also updated major changes. Every time a player starts the game the background background of the game will be the theme of Happy Farm. From time to time a gift will fall from the sky during the game, which will turn the bird into the animals of Happy Farm with some boost added. FLAPPY bird also had created a specialised advertisements panel for Happy Farm which was visible to the players all the time. During the game as well the start screen.

All the advertisements costed a total of 48 million $. This big investment resulted in the skyrocketing of the downloads of the Happy Farm. According to the estimates, the recovery of this amount through players buying decorations will be very fast. This was a very joyous occasion for three girls of Su Liang.

But at the apartment of Su Liang,  the three were solemn with somewhat sadness , worries and fear. Just because of one message from Su Liang.

"I...I think I am going to die. Sorry."

Become a Patron!

1