Chapter 28 : DEFEAT OF THE CHIMERA !!! ?
52 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 28 : DEFEAT OF THE CHIMERA !!! ?

"I...I think I am going to die, sorry .

Just as Su Liang was about to accept death, a shadow passed by.

SLASH!!

A huge slash like force appeared.

It clashed with the incoming attacks.

BOOM !!

There was a huge explosion. Su Liang saw that the incoming attacks were dissipated by the slash.

Slash !!

Another slash. This time the intensity was far greater than the before.

BOOM!!!!!!

The whole building in front of Su Liang collapsed. The death gas also dissipated. There was ruins in front of Su Liang. The soldiers were buried in the rubble.

Just a slash !  A single slash !!

A single slash turned this building into ruins. What power!! How strong !!

"Power , Revenge, Enemy "

Su Liang heard this and turned his head towards the sound.

A terrifying demonic figure was standing there. With her claws stretched out. Her fog like breath. Eyes with only wildness in it. The figure was a girl with blonde hair , around 17 years old.

Chimera!!

Su Liang:" Woke up...but...like an animal or what...no human concious"

"Power, Revenge, Enemy"

Again?

Well first let's calm down.

SLASH!!

An attack from the Chimera went towards him. He quickly dodged.

Boom! Split !!

Su Liang saw that the defense of Lucas which was giving him so much trouble was split into two along with the body of Lucas by just her one slash. At the same time he also noticed, that the moment the slash touches a person , he starts to disintegrate at the point of contact.

Like a DEATH SLASH !!

Su Liang was somewhat frightened but then quickly relieved.  At least I have not harmed her , so as to not let think of me as an enemy. Hmm

Fire bullet !!

Su Liang shot towards a soldier who was wearing mask under the hill of the corpses , poking a gun.

Su Liang: "Phew... careful careful...his endurance was rea--

Su Liang stopped mid-sentence.

Vomit!!

Su Liang began to vomit blood . It hurts !!

He glance down and saw a hand inserted in his heart . A claw. Looking up he can see the ferocious face of the chimera.

Su Liang asked weakly :" Why ??"

Chimera :" Power, Revenge , Enemy "

Is this retribution ?  T1 and C2 is this your curse ?

Or is this my because my 'devil's bad luck' ? The old title of 'devil's child' is returning?

At this time Su Liang remembered his last conversation with T1 and C2.

T1 :" S1 today we have fallen down but I curse you ! Whenever you will be moving forward to live peacefully , the humans you used or will be using will be the cause of your death."

C2 :" S1 remember,  retribution will really befall you for using us as tools."

Retribution?

Tools...?

With that Su Liang's consciousness began to dissipate slowly.

"Su!!" "Brother Su!!" "Master!!"

At this time,  the three women of Su Liang arrived through black hole teleportation. The moment they arrived , they saw Su Liang stomach being pierced by the claw.

Su Liang's situation was very bad. His left hand was broken. His chest was burnt. His body was trembling from over exhaustion of his powers. On top of that , being pierced directly in his heart.He was very miserable.  But I don't know why the Chimera didn't use death slash.

Anyway, Seeing Su Liang,  their eyes turned red. And the rage in their heart along with guilt became very large ad exploded.

"""Aaaah"""

They quickly started attacking the chimera.

Sister Ai used wind and fire element to increase her speed and flashed behind the Chimera. Then she formed a fusion of water and electric sword and used phase to pass through the Chimera. She intended to pierce the Chimera's chest with her sword while phasing.

But! Just as Sister Ai was about to pass through her , the chimera moved.  Thus, the sword only pierced the Chimera's stomach.

Vomit! The chimera vomitted some blood.

Just as she was about to counterattack,  a missile pierced her shoulder.

Then, Xiaoyou quickly shot all of her missiles at her .

Koraaaa!!!!

Seeing these many missiles , Chimera gave up her defense and used the death slash.

SLASH !

BOOM !

All the missile exploded midair.

Xiaoyou: "Damn it."

Just as the Chimera finished her Slash, a scream came at her.

SCREAM!!!

Sylvia was using Sonic Scream at her in bat form. Seeing her covering her ears , she quickly flew towards the Chimera. Then turning into human form Sylvia tried to insert her nails into the neck of the Chimera.

Clasp!! The Chimera caught her hand ! Sylvia quickly further inserted her hand in and twisted it , somewhat loosening her grip and

Kick!! She kicked her in the abdomen and furthered her distance from her.

She glanced at her hand. This is... the million training module Master made for me!!

Fight ! I  can fight too !!

Sylvia seemed to remember a distant memory,

At a cafe,

A middle-aged man was sitting with a 13 year old tanned skin girl with silver hair.

"Sorry, your parents died in an accident. But , can you sign this please ? It's  just a formality. If you don't...You are still in middle school right? It is just the right type for some type of people."

She glanced around to see a table with an old man siiting there , smiling at her. The 13 year old, tanned skin girl with silver hair reluctantly signed the property transfer document with unfairness written on her face.

I can do it !! This time I will not let anyone take what is mine. This time I will face the unfairness and protect my family!!

At this time, the Chimera raised her hand and was about to use death slash at her .

Bang!!

Xiaoyou shot at her with an electromagnetic gun.

"Wake up Sister Sylvia!!"

Sylvia woke up and saw the Chimera and then looked at Xiaoyou.

Yes ! With my family , I am invincible!

With that Sylvia began to fight in close combat with the Chimera. The training she did these days was fruitful. She quickly responded to the situations and always attacked at her weak point.

In the air, Xiaoyou was covering Sylvia.  She shot the electromagnetic gun whenever she judged that the Chimera was going to use death slash. Due to her high IQ,  the precision of the shot was very accurate. Sometimes , she also shot missiles. But it was limited. As on the one hand, missiles were not doing that great a job and on the other hand , to avoid freindly fire.

While fighting Xiaoyou seemed to be in reminisce of some memory,

A small figure , around 14 years was squatting before the dead body. She was crying louldly ,

"Uwaa grandma why did you leave me ?!! Why !?! Come back !?!"

Not far from them was a dead body of a man in black clothes. Looks like an assasin.

At this time, some onlookers gathered,

"This time, 0010 couldn't survive. Shit! It's all this 0001's fault."

"Yes! From the time 0010 adopted 0001 , such killers have coming to our village."

"Right! This cursed child finally swallowed 0010. Before, you spread your curse to us , leave!!"

"Right !! Leave!!"

'World is unfair ' at that time Xiaoyou understood her grandma's words.

Remembering this Xiaoyou, strengthened her resolve!

I will not sit back this time !! I will fight for my family !!

While fighting, Sylvia used appraisal.

Power : Death Slash . Her slash can disintegrate the target from the point of contact. Thus, splitting the target into two.

Like I thought !

Sylvia shouted : " Listen!! Her power is spliting the target with a slash !! Be careful!!"

Both Sister Ai and Xiaoyou heard this and nodded.

At this brief time of their conversation, the Chimera used Death Slash at Sylvia.

Sylvia in a hurry , blocked with her left hand and used Neutralise.

Slice!!

Although with Neutralise , most of the power was blocked, it was still too strong for Sylvia . Her left hand was sliced off of her body.

Aaah!! While enduring the pain Sylvia backed . She tore a cloth and wrapped it around the arm. Although it can recover because of vampire body, it will take half a year and ... it hurtss!!

While Sylvia was doing a rough band aid , Xiaoyou quickly shot towards the Chimera . Using her Clairvoyance , she planted missiles on the Chimera continuously. Xiaoyou with her Clairvoyance could clearly see each movement of her, no matter small. She did not give her a chance to attack.

When Sylvia was done. Xiaoyou quickly used Clairvoyance and scanned the Chimera . With her high IQ , she quickly determined the point through which her claw's can be dismantled.

Looks like I will have to use a full force attack. Though it can only be used once for now , to defeat it,  risks are necessary.

Xiaoyou signaled to Sylvia . Sylvia began to keep the Chimera busy, buying Xiaoyou time .

With that,  Xiaoyou brought both her palms together. A hole appeared in between her palms connecting them. An energy began to charge up.

Xiaoyou:" Now!"

Sylvia quickly backed off.

A huge energy beam passed through and hit the 17 year old blond girl-Chimera.

Shoot!!

Hit ! Xiaoyou shouted internally while watching her. When she saw her being hit , Xiaoyou was overjoyed but cooled down quickly. Because only one claw could be damaged. There is still one claw remaining.

Without wasting time Sylvia and Xiaoyou began fighting like previously.  Sylvia close combat while Xiaoyou was covering.

On the side, Sister Ai was healing Su Liang. While healing , she was also watching the fight.

"Strong physical body, Great reaction speed , Sharp claws to even cut off a human arm, above all the Wild instinct and Wild fighting style which is difficult to predict. This is really a man made weapon for terrorism. And her Death Slash clearly is an S rank move."

Sister glanced at her hands all the while healing Su Liang and sighed.

"Haa...what am I doing here? Using these two girls to learn about the opponent. It's like the past, when Su used T1 and C2 and ended up killing them after their use. But I know, this path always brings regret . Su has suffered emotionally very much by following this path. Then why?... Is it a subconscious default for me use people as tools. " Sister Ai remembered her memories when she was in the locket watching Su Liang.

At a remote apartment,

Su Liang was sitting on the floor holding a gun in one hand and a locket in the other.

He was muttering to himself.

"I had no more use for them. They had fulfilled their required purpose. I have given them a choice, but they chose death. I have killed countless people before. Adding themselves to this list is nothing. Then, why?  Why am I feeling like sh*t now ? Why is my heart aching ? Sister Ai,  is it really alright for me to achive the goal without caring about the way? Damn it! This feeling just won't go away!!"

With that Su Liang pointed the gun at his forehead , like commiting suicide.

His finger hovered over the trigger.

Ok, at the count of three.

3...2...eh?          At this time , Su Liang felt a warm sensation on his other hand.

"Sister.." Su Liang muttered. "Hoo...right, now I have all the means to take revenge . I will complete my revenge,  then think about it."

Inside the locket , Sister Ai was gasping heavily.

"Haa...haa...I used up my whole energy remaining in my fragments to save Su this time. Now,  I can only watch him suffer frome inside. Su...I...take care"

Recalling the helplessness of herself and the regrets of Su Liang,  Sister Ai resolutely swore,

No! I will never let it happen in this world. I will never let Su regret nor will I be helpless like in the past. I will make a happy family for Su!

With such conviction,  she began to heal him rapidly.

After somewhat stabilizing Su Liang 's body,  Sister Ai asked:" System, is Su alright now?"

System :" The host is not in danger but he is still weak. If the host cannot survive until the restrictions are removed,  then he will die. "

Sister Ai:" Restrictions, you mean the restrictions where he can only use Ignite. Well , I remember that limit was seven days means tommorrow.But that blonde girl-cum-beast is there , can we survive until then ? Those two alone can't handle her."

System:" Hosstess do not need to worry. You can join the fight . Host's body is now stabilised.  It can survive without your recovery elemental help for 3 hours."

Sister Ai:" Then, I will go "

Sister Ai used origin energy to generate wind elements and attached it to her legs for greater mobility. Then , she used earth elemental to dig a tunnel to the place of their fight.

With the help of wind , she passed through the tunnel quickly and appeared behind the Chimera. First , she used a water sword and phase to give her a wound . Then , while Sister Ai attracted her attention, Xiaoyou and Sylvia quickly attacked.

When the Chimera was getting furious , Sister Ai signaled to the both of them to back off. Then, she released her sleeping gas. When the Chimera was unaffected by the gas, Sister Ai quickly backed off. She also threw a burning sword made of earth and fire elements to Sylvia for her use.

Then, She quickly used earth elemental to dig a hole right below the Chimera. Although the Chimera didn't fell for it and jumped up , it created an opportunity for three of them.

Electron Shot !!                Origin Beam !!                  Dark Slash !!

BOOM !!

All the attacks reached the Chimera before she even had the time to use death slash. Her body was submerged in the attacks and she fell a few metres away.

Phew...

All three of them sighed with relief.

"Haa...Although I used this elecron shot for the first time. Like I thought spliting of electrons has great energy, though most of it is lost when used as an range attack,  it is still good."

"Haa...Mine too was used for the first time. I was right , using origin energy as a beam is a very powerful attack.  But , now I think I still have to wait for creating a spirit. This shot used most of it."

"Haa... I got an inspiration during the fight seeing the claw attack. I gathered the dark aura of a vampire and used sonic scream to vibrate the sword at high speed. When my aura consumed the fire, I took the shot . Looks like the hot aura slash is great. Oh, this aura is the small black fog which appears with me whenever I turn into a bat."

Sister Ai:" Hee...looks like we all had gains from this fight."

Xiaoyou:" Brother Su will praise us."

Sylvia:" Right, how is master ?"

Sister Ai:" He is stabilised.  Let's go see him."

Crack! Kaka!

At this time , the dust settled. At the same time, the ground near the Chimera cracked.

A bad premonition invaded the three of them. They remembered the words said by Su Liang during the training.

"Until you have killed your opponent , never let your guard down ! If you do, then you will be either killed or seriously injured !! You may not understand it now, but you will understand it in a real battle! "

They understood !!

Become a Patron!

1