Chapter 32 : CONTROLLING THE VILLAINS….OR ERIKA?
64 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 32 : CONTROLLING THE VILLAINS....OR ERIKA?

Su Liang: " What ! The University opening was delayed !!"

Gatekeeper : " Yes. There was a big explosion in the outskirts of the city last night. Suspecting that some big incident has happened , many teaching heroes have also gone to inspect it. Thus, the university was closed for today. You will be notified , when the United resumes.                                                       

  Haa...although Aspire city is the hub of the strongest heroes. These villains are also there."

Su Liang:" Ok. "

...

At home,

Sylvia and Erika were surpised to find them return.

"So quickly."

Xiaoyou quickly told them what happened.

Erika lowered her head.:" It seems like I have caused you many troubles. Sorry."

Sister Ai:" Don't mind. Rather than going to school , I am more interested in how Su Liang reached to you ."

Su Liang: " Well, it was deliberate. I joined the underground boxing in this world to fight and attract the attention of some big goons. I wanted someone to represent me in the villains community for my plan. Also, even if I couldn't make him my spokesperson , I can steal other such organisations data from him.

So , I attracted the attention of these people by participating in an ongoing underground boxing competition. I became the No. 1 Underground Boxer named 'White'. By the way,  I think that because of this 25% synchronisation  was completed.

That's how I met Lucas. But you know he was after using me as a specimen, so after I learned it, I got interested in his research, so I just made him my target to get information too. That's why,  I deliberately got caught. And after that , I went through his archive room where he stored all of his research data.

I discovered Erika and thought that she might be more useful for my plan than Lucas. Then, I got her and searched for his highly confidential book, where there was the contact and address of other underworld people along with their crimes And then Erika attacked me and you came."

Erika lowered her head again : " Sorry."

Sister Ai: " You told us briefly. But there was definitely some thrill in actuality. Okay.

Then, I think that we somewhat understood your plan to become a famous hero but how will you do it specifically?"

Su Liang: " Before that, Erika , you had a brother right ?"

Erika's heart got tight. :" I have a brother. He should likely be in an orphanage.  But why are you--no what do you mean by had ?!!"

Su Liang: " I found out in the hard disk containing research. That along with you, the terrorists also brought your brother for experiments thinking that he also had the same powers like you.  But he couldn't survive that. Sorry. "

Erika's eyes were red with anger.

"Aaaah!!!!"

"Kill, kill,kill!! I will kill those bastards!! You f÷^+&@&:@:!%°□•■■○•■°!!!"

Su Liang quickly used Telekinesis to wrap her in a blanket.

When Erika was still in a fit of rage.

Su Liang said using his authority of a vampire king:" CALM DOWN RIGHT NOW ERIKA . THOSE BASTARDS ARE DEAD NOW. THEY WERE KILLED BY SYLVIA."

Erika slightly calmed down after being pressurized by Su Liang.

"That, what do you mean ?"

Su Liang:" Haa...they were killed by Sylvia when she escaped from that organisation. She was also kidnapped by them like you. "

Erika fell silent. :" Is that....so ?"

One thing that Su Liang didn't tell her was that her brother was likely experimented by Sylvia. But as Sylvia didn't knew about Erika till now, the possibility is unlikely.

For Mr.Nal's sake, please don't let it happen. Su Liang sighed internally.

On the side, Su Liang's wives were whispering quitely.

"I think that Master has brought a tigeress at home."

"Brother Su likes such violent type ."

"It seems like I have to try being a dominatrix someday."

Su Liang's brows twitched. He took a deep deep breath.

Hoo...

Su Liang: " Well then, Erika. I am sure that you must be very angry. But! I would like to ask you what will do now ? Give me a clear headed answer."

Erika answered solemnly :" I want to kill ! I want to torture them ! I want them to experience hell !!"

Hey...I told you to calm down.

Seeing her , Su Liang recalled his old master's words.

'  "So who do I have to kill ?"

Old man : " You don't have to kill just...

Su Liang: " Just..."

Old man : " Just, once you find someone with good development prospect and also has a strong desire for revenge . Such a desire which can change the lives of many people , you have to pass down these skills to them.

I see that in you , so I will pass it to you. You can also pass it to someone else with such a desire. Also , it's not that you can't pass these skills to others,  just without such strong emotions of revenge , they cannot be utilised fully."      '

It looks like she is the one.

Su Liang: " Okay, I will give you the chance to kill. Although these people that you can get to kill were only indirectly involved in your brother's death but they were involved. "

Sister Ai  took a deep breathe.

She naturally understood Su Liang's intention. He was going to make her an assassin. But why , just because she has this desire to take revenge. No, there has to be something. Right , there must be something in his plan.

At this time ,

Su Liang:" Remember these emotions when I give you a command. As for those people, I will train you first , then you can take your revenge. But remember,  your enemy is not just those people, rather it's the whole society. If the society was a better place , there would never be deaths like your brother's. "

Thus , Su Liang kept brainwashing her. Although he knew that after she calms down , she will definitely be not swayed. But Su Liang just wants her sub concious to have a suggestion that the current society is not good. Then, when she will interact with both her university friends and the villains under her, she will definitely be able to tell the difference between the two sides.

Although many people just don't think about it , when two polar opposite  circles in society are introduced to one person, that person will definitely began to hate the one he did not choose. Su Liang just had to continue to implant such thoughts in Erika's mind to fully control her heart .

Su Liang:" You know, I am planning to make a place where such situations never occurs. At least that place will become a paradise where everyone is happy. For that , my plan has to work out completely . So , will you help me out ,  Erika ?" Su Liang extended his hand towards her.

Erika was dazed. She also likely has understood that there was something wrong with Su Liang's words. But she couldn't point it out.

Staring at the hand , she slowly extended and held it.

"You know sir, you can just order me. There is no need for you to make it so that my heart wishes to complete it. But since you going to such lengths to convince me , please tell me your whole plan clearly. After that, I will wholeheartedly support you ."

Still unconvinced huh. Well she is just a kid , although little clever but not like the adult Sister Ai and Sylvia,  as for Xiaoyou her IQ is definitely high. But as for being scammed , not yet tested. Although,  she tried to gain sympathy from me at our first encounter, still not fully tested.

Su Liang : " Well,  my plan entails two things. One is to create admiration among the people for me. Second is to let my family be together forever."

Erika :" I can understand the first one. As for why, I know I am not qualified. But the second one, what do you mean ?"

Su Liang:" It literally means that if this plan did not succeed, I and Sister Ai will die. Xiaoyou will likely be killed too. Sylvia can live but I think that she will likely prefer Suicide than be alone."

Erika was startled. "What !!! You four will die if this plan is not completed !!!! "

Yes, Su Liang said right.

If the plan of Su Liang to synchronise with the system fails , then they will die.

Su Liang 's commandments will be invalid if this plan fails.

Which means that he can't reunite with Sister Ai. Also with the loss of body recovery , the huge injuries up till now, especially the car accident one at the starting, will recover . Rendering him dead.

Xiaoyou will return to her planet and be killed by the assasins. Sylvia who was likely the instigater of the bullies of the black hole boy, will also be punished in this world , as the black boy had likely destroyed the Aspire city, if it weren't for Su Liang. If commands become invalid then the Aspire city too will be destroyed.

Probably, this also means that the people killed by them will be revived if the command becomes invalid. This world will also likely return to normal rather than today's powers based society. Just hope no one will find this out.  If found , the troubles are endless.

Su Liang:" Will you help me , with your heart that is ?" Su Liang again extended his hand.

Erika , this time firmly held his hand. :" Yes ! Then , what do I have to do?" She did this mostly because of being grateful to them for letting her live even after she tried to kill them.

Tricked ! Properly fooled !

Although Su Liang said right. But he made it sound very bad. In fact, if he normally took the university , he will still have time to complete the synchronisation. However, normal completion is not required for his grand plan. As for the grand plan....

Su Liang:" My plan is to control the villain society.  Hero and Villain are two sides of a coin. So , with your help as my spokesperson, you will be controlling the villains. Don't worry,  we will deal it slow enough for you to be trained and also help you find some helpers. Remember that book from Lucas. We raid these places after you have trained enough. We will kill the leaders of these organisations.

It is to create a reputation. Also to show our strength. We will then unite the villains. After that , you create some rules so that these people do not harm society. Then I will sometimes give your group some villainous tasks.

You will try to complete it while I will resist you , so as to create my image as a hero.

Killing two birds with one stone - letting you control of the villains so that they do not do what you hate. And me becoming a famous hero. "

Erika was stunned listening to his plan. " You trust me so much as to give me the control of such big group."

Su Liang:" No. I trust the emotions you showed just now."

Erika answered seriously:" I will not let you down."

Su Liang: " Ok. Then , for your university , I will get it done. Right , there are many rooms in this villa , you can choose the one you like."

Erika:" Since, you all have a room on the second floor. I will choose one in the first floor. I don't want to torture myself like yesterday  night on the island... I have to say you have a good villa."

Su Liang:" Oh, this villa was bought by them when I departed from here a week ago. I too was surprised."

Then Erika went to her room.

At this time,  Sister Ai used black hole communication.

"Hey, Su . You can really fool her. Saying big words like I trust your emotions, isn't it because everyone of us wives has more important tasks for your grand plan that you have to choose her? "

"That girl is really easily fooled . Even though you only showed a tip of the iceberg. Master, you are too misleading. "

"Yes, brother Su. Although intelligence is important,  I can just built a sattelite for it. She doesn't even know that after your first plan is completed, she will become a replaceable pawn whose only function is to gather intelligence . "

"Ok, ok. You three . It's good that you used this communication . Also, don't say these words in front of her."

"Yes, otherwise she will become a tigress right, Su ?"

"Sister....haa...ok.  Well let's stop . Don't underestimate her. You all know her strength. She will become quite useful if trained. Like assassinating, stealing, gathering intelligence when her network spreads."

...

Evening .

At the living room ,

Su Liang was sitting with Sylvia and Erika in the living room.

Su Liang : " So, I have to know your powers fully before I can make you enter the university. This will be required for your late admission test. So tell me."

Erika :" That besides Death Slash. I have a Beastification form, which can only be activated through some special function. I don't know how to activate it. You have seen it . My buff form in the fight. Apart from that , I have these claws which can retract at will." Saying so , she began her show of stretching and retracting her claws.

Su Liang:" Hmm...have you ever tried to control the piwer of your death slash."

Erika:" Let me try." Then she began to concentrate and aimed at the sofa beside her.

Slash !

The sofa had a huge slash mark penetrated to its center but it couldn't split the sofa.

Sylvia was about to scold her when,

Su Liang:" Hmm...so it is 5 % of death slash. Well with your physical attributes along with the slash just now and your claws, you can pass the test. Just try to score as much as you could , then you can enter the university. Well then, you can go and prepare yourself at the gym in the basement."

After Erika was gone, Su Liang grabbed Sylvia and made her sit on his laps while embracing her. He took a deep breath and said :" Sylvia. You will also attend the same test as her. But your age , you will have to do something about it. "

Sylvia was happy being held . She would be more happy if he punished her though. While enjoying the embrace of her master, she said :" Master,  I have actually found a good method to use my aura. Due to my deep research in human body, I know which cell dies and which cell is born in terms of aging.I can use my aura to copy the died cells and convert the cell which were born into my aura.

With this method, I can control my age. Although this is only possible due to me being an immortal vampire like you."

Su Liang:" Hee....looks like I will have to punish you in bed for letting me worry for nothing."

From the kitchen, 

Two envious gaze were staring at them.

Su Liang was whispering something  in her ear. Although,  Sylvia looked serious, you can tell from her eyes that she was very happy.

Sister Ai and Xiaoyou screamed internally.

My place !!

...

Late Night.

In the bedroom, the four were exhausted and aslee--er except for Su Liang all were slightly awake likely talking about something in the black hole communication.

Xiaoyou:" Sister Ai,  so have you really forgiven her."

Sister Ai:" I can't forgive her wholeheartedy but she is also important for the plan of Su."

Sylvia :" Although she tried to kill us. But we should still get used to her. After all , she wasn't the only one in her body. Also, haven't you heard the tag Enemies become lovers."

Xiaoyou:" No. I don't want her as one of my sister ."

Sister Ai:" I think that by the attitude of the two, they will likely take a long time to become lovers. Also, Su Liang has taken a risk there, if Erika chooses her university friends instead of the villains , then the plan will likely backfire."

Sylvia:" That's true...but master has likely taken some measures right. "

Xiaoyou:" No!! Sister Ai absolutely not !! You are not going to say what I am thinking right."

Sister Ai:" Yes . The best way is likely to become Su Liang's mistress."

Sylvia  :" Good that it is only mistress. "

Xiaoyou:" No!! She will become a mistress now . It will not take long for her to become a wife !!"

At this time,  I don't know if they left Su Liang's channel open or what, he interjected :" You know, I can just control with the power of the Vampire King. Go to sleep now. Yawn."

The mood was broken by Su Liang's intervention.  The three pinched him.

Su Liang can only endure.

Become a Patron!

1