Chapter 37 : FIRST DAY OF UNIVE—HEY, HOW DID THIS HAPPEN ?!!!!!!
45 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 37 : FIRST DAY OF UNIVE---HEY, HOW DID THIS HAPPEN ?!!!!!!

After a week of blowing up Lucas's den, Killing troublesome businessmen and determining the home base of the five , the University finally started. Different from other universities, the UHP (University of Hero Priming) had and will prime Students for their heroic future of fighting the villains and saving the people.

1st year, Class A.

Su Liang was sitting on the last row near the window.....Sulking.

Damn ! This f***ing university put all of my girls plus Erika in class B!!

What is it ?! Just because Sylvia and Xiaoyou were fighting with each other at the time of test during a critical moment !! And just because Sylvia and Erika were late in admission !! You don't have to put them in class B !!

Well, its true that the other students in class A were stronger ! That cold face was so. It's also true that those who are not strong have very great developmental prospect ! Even that coward naive boy was selected because of his power - 'Energy Flow ' which if groomed properly can be able to destroy a city just like that. Though we are here to be heroes.

Anyway, you shouldn't have left my girls + Erika in other class because I don't like it !!

You also think so too . Right, readers !!

What are you doing Mr.Nal !!

"....Damn Capitalism..." Su Liang muttuered.

Though the UHP is the best Hero training university so, even getting an admission is good enough, not to mention you got five. And I don't think capitalism has got anything to do with it.

Su Liang was in a bad mood. So he didn't pay attention to anyone nor did anyone took the initiative. After all, each have their own pride.

There was still some time for the homeroom.

At this moment ,

"Candace, I am your brother , you know. How can you steal my vegetables ? It took 8 hours you know for them to ripe."

"I like to steal. What can you do ?"

That voice...

"Okay.okay. Cloyd, Candace,  will you stop it ? You are going on from the subway till now."

""You shut up ! Takehara ! You  have stole our vegetables first. Its good that we are not going after you .""

Candace ...Cloyd....Takehara...

"Hahaha"

Cloyd:" You still have to nerve to laugh."

Could it be.....

Candace:" I will keep eyeing your vegetables from now ! Then enjoy being stealed !"

SLIDE! THE DOOR OPENED. AND THREE STUDENTS WALKED IN.

IT'S THEM!!!

IT'S REALLY THEM!!!

HOW....?

WHY....?

THAT TOO HERE.....IN THIS WORLD.....

WHAT IS HAPPENING...

At this time, Su Liang's brain was like back to the places where he killed his former companions on the way to his revenge.

At the forest,

Cloyd : "Su Liang, I will never *vomit(blood)* let you use us like tools!!"

At the Alley,

Candace  :" You will pay for .....this !"

Takehara :" So...*vomit(blood)* after all this ....time, you only ....saw us as ....tools"

Such scenes kept flooding Su Liang's brain.

They were his only companions!

........The only people he trusted !!

.........The only people for whom Su Liang regretted killing !!!

PAT !

There was a pat on his shoulders. Looking at it , there was a friendly smiling face facing him.

"Hi, are you okay ? How to say....your face looked somewhat bad there."

Su Liang was awakened. He realised that he was so shocked that he had forgotten the essence of the killer. To disguise oneself well. Never let your emotions be shown on the face.

Su Liang:" That...I am okay. Just, right, I somewhat pulled an all-nighter last night. "

Su Liang's reply was quick , resonable and somewhat like a loner.

He was emanating a 'don't come closer ' vibe.

Then also, the smiling face seemed to not get the signal and said.

"Oh, is that so. Right, I too was excited.  After all, this is UHP . It's really logical if you can't sleep. This is the best university after all."

Su Liang suddenly realised.

Oh , he is the type that can't get a hint right ?

Also, his smile is the type that had a 'I will try my best ' essence. Haa....troublesome.

Su Liang was not in the mood to handle him. He turned his head to look at the three, his former companions.

When Su Liang looked at them. Cloyd also turned to look at him.

Their eyes met! After seemingly about 6-7 seconds of eye contact , they turned around.

Both understood something.

Smiling face :"....Oh right,

                    You were still taking or what ?

My name is Oron Gale. Nice to meet you."

Su Liang:" My name is Su Liang.  Nice to meet you too. By the way, Oron , where is your seat ?"

Take the hint.

Oron :" Mine? It's there in the front. I saw your face was bad , so I came to you."

Su Liang:" Is that so, well I am alright now. The homeroom will also start soon. So , I think you shoupd return to your seat."

There ! I said it bluntly ! Now leave !

Oron :" Oh you are right. I will go then. I look forward to our freindship then . "

When did I became your freind !!

Haa...

But, Gale right.

Su Liang used black hole communication.

"Xiaoyou,  transmit to me , the image of Gale family's son whose age is similar to ours."

Xiaoyou:" Brother Su , I sent it to your mobile, please check."

Su Liang:" Ok...So it is him after all...By the way,  how are you all doing ?"

Xiaoyou:" Well, our seats are not together. Sister Ai is sitting in the last row near the window. I and Syvia are sitting in middle seats , though there is a gap of two seats between us. Erika is seated at the front."

Su Liang:" Hee...well, we can form our own circle like this and be somewhat more independent. Take it as something to learn."

At this time, Sister Ai barged.

Sister Ai:" Without you, I am getting bored Su."

Su Liang:" Well, we will meet at lunchtime. So endure. "

Sylvia:" But that is too long. Also, speaking to others is like talking to kids. Haa...even though my body has changed to 18 years old, I still can't change mentally. It's like talking to Xiaoyou and Erika. But since master has not yet made these girls their mistress, we don'thave a common topic to talk about."

Xiaoyou:" Right. Me too. It's good that I invited you to this channel,  at least I have some peace of mind."

Sister Ai:" Erika would have here too, if not for their slow progress."

Su Liang:" Sister Ai...haa...well,you talk my homeroom has come."

Sister Ai:" Su , what happened? Your voice looks like you just saw something frightening."

Su Liang:" How did you."

Sister Ai:" I lived with you for more than 30 years. I know all of your emotional swings. What happened ?"

Su Liang:" That.....I will tell you at lunch time. "

Sister Ai:" Ok. Take care."

Xiaoyou:" You two left us out again !"

Sylvia :" Master, is this neglect play ?"

Su Liang:" Ok.ok. the homeroom teacher has come. We will meet at lunchtime. Love you all. "

Everyone :" We too."

Haa...

Really, what is happening ?

My first day to university....

This is a shock...

Well, anyway , I will understand it after school when Cloyde and I meet. Right,  from the reaction of the three, only Cloyde seems to recognize me.

Phew....

At this time, the homeroom teacher came.

Hmm....Seems familiar...Why the sunglasses?

"Hello. Welcome. Well then, I will just say three things."

The teacher was a male. He looked to be in his mid thirties. He was wearing a suit. Looking like a formal teacher. His hair was black and no, he was not half bald or anything. Everything about him was like a strict person. Just his physique, though he looked slender you could vaguely see his muscles. He was not buff.

But the most wierd thing was why sunglasses ? this is indoors you know.

"First, as you know , there have been two big incidents happening last week, so be careful when going. This was also the cause for a week of delay in the opening of the University.

Second, all of you must be having a mobile phone with you , if not the school will provide you with a cheap one. Anyway,  I want all of you to be in a group with me in this 'Let's Chat' app. The University wants there to be better communication within the class , so adopted this policy. In case you are in trouble, we can know it.

Third , get changed and come to the field within half an hour. I am not interested in your names. I want to see your abilities. Also, there is an important thing that I will announce after that."

Then he turned and left the room. Just like that .

The classroom was instantly jubilant.

"Hey, the teacher was really , umm, to the point right."

"Why did he wear sunglasses ?"

"But UHP is good at following trends. 'Let's Chat ' was just released few days ago and we have to compulsory use them."

"Well, it is really useful after all. "

"Hey , check your phone. The joining request is already sent."

"Oh I joined it. Huh what is it ? I thought that I can get the id's of the girls easily and send friend request to them but here everyone's id number is hidden."

"Well, this is their privacy wish after all. Only the admin can see their id's. If the said person , in your case girls , allows it, only then can we see his/her id and send friend request."

"Hey, profile pic is super cute."

"Where did you get it !"

"Oh, it really is nice ! I want too."

"Ok, girls . Calm down, I will send you the image."

"Hey, girls sure enjoy cute pics huh. "

"Hey, are you in happy farm ? Let add friend"

"Oh that, Flappy bird leaderboards are more interesting to me . Are you there ? We can add friends."

"Yo, we boys can only add ourselves on the friend list."

"Not quite. Look at him. That Oron. He can get on girls friend list too."

"Well. I am really jealous of him but, he is a good person."

"Haa...seeing his smiling face although irritates me but I can't punch him."

"Aah !! Who stole my vegetables !!"

At this time,

"Foolish weaklings "

The cold faced Chen Mo muttered and left for the field.

"Ehe...it was really stupid of me to not buy the dog...haa...well let's go to field,  I am sure everyone is powerful."

Saying so, the naively coward boy went outside the classroom.

"You two , lets go. There is that important thing too as said by the teacher."

With that, Cloyd took Candace and Takehara out.

"Oh well, looks like this will be a good opportunity for observation."

Su Liang softly muttered and went to the field.

When he just got out of the door, he seem to hear Oron saying.

"Everyone, now that we got to know each other , lets go to the field. I look forward to our friendship in future."

Su Liang sighed.

That person...

Really meddlesome...haa....

Become a Patron!

1