SYLVIA’S PAST LIFE
69 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

SYLVIA'S PAST LIFE

" Hey you! Can you teach your daughter some sense?!  She always keeps bugging me ?! She doesn't do housework or anything ! Even though I have to work every day in the lab!!?!"

"Like I don't have to do the work !? Also , she is your daughter too !?! So, as a mother , you should take care of her!!"

"Why do I have to take care of her !?! In the first place ! I never wanted her ?!? You didn't control yourself ! So you have to take care of her.!?!"

"Like I ever wanted her !?!"

In a room , a 5 year old tanned skin girl with silver hair was covering her head with a pillow.

"Sorry...sorry...I thought...if I showed you *sob* my perfect mark test *sob* you ...would just *uwaa*"

The girl was crying covering her mouth.

...

"Sorry, your parents died in an accident. But , can you sign this please ? It's  just a formality. If you don't...You are still in middle school right? It is just the right type for some type of people."

A 13 year old, tanned skin girl with silver hair reluctantly signed the property transfer document with unfairness written on her face.

...

"Now you can't escape , Sylvia. I had warned you to avoid him. But then also, you had to attract him by scoring top huh!!" A certain girl of a disguised underworld family said to a 17 year old tanned skin girl with silver hair at the headquarters of her family.

"Well, pay attention to not damage her face. I have to taste her."

"Yes father. Also, I have invited him . He wanted to thank you for agreeing to our request of disposing her , so that he can now be once again a topper."

A boy came and said "Sorry Sylvia. I was given an offer that if I drugged you off somehow, I could marry her, inherit her family and once again maintain my perfect image in school. After all, after you refused my confession , my image went down slightly. Now, I can accomplish all my dreams. So thank you."

The 17 year old tanned skin girl with silver hair looked at them indifferently and muttered slightly,

"Neutralise. Then 3,2,1...explode." The last world she said with slight fear and tried hard to throw her shoe toward the people in front of her.

When the bodyguards were about to take action, an explosion occured. The people in front of her charred black . But due to her use of neutralise, she didn't recieved any damage, as neutralised the explosive force coming towards her. She quickly took off necklace , which turned into a mask after pressing a switch and wore it.

At this time, a gas began to spread from the place of explosion. When the peope who came inhaled it, their throat began to burn and they died.

...

At an illegal research base.

A 20 year old tanned skin girl with silver hair was cutting a living human. The man was struggling but he couldn't make a sound a needle was inserted in his throat blocking his nerves responsible for making sound.

A terrorist came and said :" Hey,  kidnapped head doctor Sylvia, how much more time will you take to create the human bomb ?  It's been two and a half year since we have kidnapped you from the secret research base of your country. Come to think of it, you were there just because some people thought instead of wasting your talent in jail, you should be used to serve the country eternally. "

The 20 year old tanned skin girl with silver hair said coldly :" After 2 months , you can begin the first testing."

Terrorist:" Well, I will pass the message. But you have gotten used to it huh? At the beginning,  you used to vomit seeing a dead body. Now , you can cut them alive without flinching. " He walked to the door, looked at her figure and went outside gulping.

Seeing him walk out Sylvia licked her lips and said to herself :" Well, although I couldn't make a human bomb which can explode. I have successfully made a death gas which can make a person dead upon contact just it couldn't spread easily. But this body with wind attributes can be used to spread this death gas, that's why I have kept him alive. "

Sylvia looked at the man and the vial on her hand.:" I have created this death gas using bone marrows of 36 fire user , 20 acid users and 30 poison user. Now, if will help me to take control of air on this island and spread this gas , then I will give you quick death. Don't worry,  none of the terrorist would blame you , after all at best they will be paralysed and at worst they will explode, oh if it is middle, then they will meltdown. "

Sylvia quickly did as she said but the terrorist were only paralysed. "Hmm...it seems like more research is needed , well these many human specimen would be enough to continue the research."

At this time , red light started flashing. "Self destruct huh... well Neutralise...I think I will go to ASPIRE city to research something new, research on bomb has made me bored."

Become a Patron!

The thing is. I will update another in 4 hours if some donations can done. Please support ! Remember 1$ is all you need to donate. 

I need some sort of support for writing !

Or if my twitter reaches 50 followers. Then the next chapter will be released in 4 hours

1