Prologue
596 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a night where everything was silent and peaceful. The moon was quiet and elegant as always, although it looked especially embarrassed today, as if it was shy to look down upon the activities between passionate lovers. They were behaving as if there were none in the world except them.

Woof was moaning softly. His breathing quickened as Passerby thrusted in and out of him and finally hit his sweet spot. He continued thrusting deep and hard inside of him, hitting his sweet spot again and again, like there was no tomorrow.

Passerby groaned deeply as he came inside of Woof. The warm and sticky fluid filled his insides. That warmth caused him to cum as well.

"Ahh....mhm...", Woof moaned and gasped as he finally came.

Woof panted heavily as he tried to steady his breathing after their activity in bed.

"Take it out...ahh.." Woof groaned when Passerby rubs against him again and again.

"But you riled me up again, Prof. Let's go another round" , Passerby told him as he thrusted back into that delicate place. His eyes were gentle as he gazed at the one below him. His little Professor. He was so cute and pure that Passerby only wanted to bully him all day.

"Ugh...ah...ugh...", Woof moaned and gasped wantonly. His skin flushed red. His eyes glistened with tears and his lips were swollen from Passerby's nibbling and biting.

That night, they went many rounds until both of them were tired and gasping, all sweaty. They barely cared that their neighbors could probably hear them. 

*********

NOTE:

 WE HAVE PRIOR PERMISSION TO PUBLISH THIS FROM BOTH THE CHARACTERS. THIS IS PURELY MADE UP AND DOES NOT RELATE TO ANY EVENTS IN REAL LIFE. 

If you spot any grammatical or spelling errors we may have missed, please leave a comment on the same line so we can correct it as soon as possible.

 

5