Chapter Three
495 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

NSFW WARNING!! (though you'll probably ignore it *sigh*)

Woof was getting ready to go teach. He didn't want to let that incident get to him and he decided to pretend like nothing had happened between them. When he went to get his materials in his office, he saw something that shocked him to his bones.

It was his ex, Eun, standing there like the runway model he was. Eun was now the most popular male model in the country, so popular that every renowned magazine fought like dogs to get him to model for them. No matter which company he modeled for, all sold-out within minutes. They were about the same height, just that Woof was an inch taller than Eun.

When Eun saw him, he greeted him with his infamous grin. In the past whenever Woof saw this grin, he would melt and would want to give the whole world to Eun just to have him grin at him like that again. Now, he no longer felt the same.

"Hey Woof, how have you been?", Eun asked him.

Woof didn't want to have anything to do with him as he walked past Eun, deliberately ignoring him as he grabbed his lecture materials from his desk.

"Come on, Woof! It can't be that you're still holding a grudge against me because of that small matter ", Eun said to him, very irritated with the fact that Woof decided to ignore him.

Eun got famous because of his designs. He made a name for himself after partnering up with his so called 'best friend'

"I have nothing to say to you", Woof didn't look at him as he coldly uttered these words.

After grabbing his materials, he walked to the door, turned back with an indifferent glance as he said to Eun, "Don't come here and bother me again".

Then he turned around and left. But he didn't notice the lunchbox on his desk. Eun saw this and the note. He crumpled up the note and threw it in the bin next to Woof's desk, along with the lunchbox.

"Hmph! I'll let you know what happens when you ignore me!", he said as he walked to Woof's car after leaving the office and waited outside the car for his possible love rival to arrive.

Woof didn't go to his class as he was affected by the unexpected sighting of Eun. So he asked one of his coworkers to cover for him.

Meanwhile, Passerby finished listening to his lectures. He didn't know what took place in the office as he made his way outside. Eun saw his desolate and heartbroken expression and knew that it was him who made Woof's breakfast. He smirked as he came out from behind Woof's car.

"I'm sorry, Woof couldn't make it today because last night we... let's just say it was a wild night." Eun said as he smirked at Passerby, gloatingly.

Passerby didn't know why he felt sour as if he just ate vinegar.

He pretended not to recognize Eun as he questioned him.

"Who are you?" Passerby asked him.

Eun felt threatened by his cold expression and his height as he looked up and down to size him up. But being a part of the entertainment industry he knew clearly how to prevent his emotions from leaking out onto his face. Passerby's jaw clenched and his whole demeanor screamed hostile. Like an overbearing CEO at the top of the world.

By the time Woof felt better, he saw them both standing by his car and thought he could see imaginary knives being thrown around. When he saw that Eun was about to say something, he quickly ran up to Passerby and took him by the hand as he led him away.

Eun saw this scene. He felt angry and jealous but he knew that they were making a scene when people walking by stopped and watched them as if watching a good show. He decided to find them later as he knew where Woof lived.

Passerby looked at their interlocked hands as Woof led him to an empty classroom. He then realized that he was holding Passerby's hand and quickly let go as he remembered that Passerby might be disgusted with him.

But Passerby probably misunderstood him as he asked sadly, "Why can't I be the one for you?"

"Huh?", Woof said, confused.

"Why did you throw it away?", Passerby asked, his voice almost shaking from holding his emotions back.

"Throw what away?", Woof asked him, more confused now as he had no clue about what Passerby was talking about.

"This morning, I made you breakfast to apologise for this morning and left it at your desk but when I went to your office to check up on you, I saw them in the bin." Passerby told him as he leaned back against the wall. He covered his eyes with the back of his right hand as he exhaled heavily, as if at any moment he would burst out crying.

Woof stared at him, shocked. 'He made me breakfast?', he thought. His heart felt sweet and warm as though it was dipped in honey. Passerby had made him breakfast but how come he didn't see any anywhere.

When he thought back on why, it must be because Eun had blocked his view of the desk and he was the last one in his office. He must have done it.

"If I'm bothering you, just say so. You don't have to comfort me with meaningless words. I'm leaving." Passerby said, not looking at Woof.

Woof felt pained as now knew that Passerby must have misunderstood. He stopped Passerby.

"I didn't see the breakfast you made! I- Eun must've thrown them away! I-" , Woof tried his best to explain.

"Who is he to you?", Passerby cut him off.

Woof looked at him and couldn't speak because at the moment Passerby looked very expressionless. He looked at him without any warmth. It reminded Woof of a cold robot. He felt uneasy. He wanted Passerby to look at him with warmth.

When Passerby saw him not saying anything, he thought what Eun said must be true. He turned around and was about to leave the classroom.

But Woof stopped him by grabbing his face forcefully. Woof stood on his tippy toes and started kissing him fiercely. Woof nibbled on his lips and slowly pushed his tongue in his mouth. Passerby was shocked as Woof relentlessly continued. He was confused as to why Woof was doing this.

He tried to push Woof away from him but Woof wouldn't let him do so as he continued kissing him.

Passerby didn't want to be with someone who cheated no matter how he felt about the said person so he tried to push Woof back again. Suddenly, he felt his face go wet. He stopped resisting to look up at Woof. He pulled Woof off of him and looked at him. Passerby went still upon seeing Woof's red eyes. His heart hurt looking at the tears running down those cheeks. He resolutely turned his head away ignoring how his heart hurt seeing him cry.

"Please don't leave... Eun and I don't have anything going on between us. W-we broke up a long time ago... please don't go...", Woof said to him, in between sobs.

"But he said... you guys... last night..", Passerby stuttered trying to explain everything that happened.

Woof looked at him with his teary eyes and said in a hoarse tone, "Stupid, can't you see he was lying... I really didn't see the breakfast you prepared".

Passerby was startled into stupidity. He hated himself for misunderstanding Woof. He should have known that Woof was not the kind of person that cheats.

"Really? I'm sorry that I made you angry... I- ", Passerby said, inwardly happy that it was all a misunderstanding.

"You didn't make me angry. I thought you were disgusted with me", Woof told him honestly. He felt embarrassed now. Woof too had misunderstood him.

"No, no, baby. Why would I think you were disgusting? If I did, I wouldn't even be here right now", Passerby flicked Woof's forehead lovingly and pulled him into his arms.

Woof smiled happily in his arms. Passerby really wanted to kiss Woof again. He leaned down and captured his lips.

Woof responded to his advances as their tongues danced and intertwined sensually.

Passerby slowly trailed his fingers down Woof's lean and sturdy waist under his clothes. Woof moaned as Passerby's skillful hands groped him, pinching and teasing his erect nipples, turning them red like the most wonderful of roses.

"Ahh, ahh! Passerby...", Woof panted heavily as Passerby continued. Woof bit down on Passerby's shirt , trying not to scream in pleasure. Watching Passerby through his lust cloaked eyes, Woof saw his student reach down to tease him with his talented tongue. He felt it dance all over his chest.

"Ahh...s-stop, someone might come in", Woof said halfheartedly, as he thrust his hips instinctively when Passerby's hand caressed his crotch.

Passerby took his mouth in a deep, hungry kiss, pulling his legs up so that they were circling his waist.

The absolutely delicious friction made them both moan from pleasure and Woof forgot about where they were right now.

"Your cock seems to disagree with you, professor", Passerby purred sexily into Woof's flushed ear, sucking it in between smirking lips.

"Ahh! Passerby!", Woof cried out wantonly, on the verge of cumming. He gripped the back of Passerby's shirt tightly as the younger man groped his plump butt and bit his neck, soothing the fresh hickey with a lick.

"Hmm? Yes, prof?" Passerby pulled back slightly to see his professor's utterly wrecked and vulnerable state, feeling his penis enlarge after looking at Woof's sexy expression.

He chuckled when the older man immediately closed the distance between their lips in another kiss, as though thirsting for more.

"P-passer-ahhh!" , arching his back, Woof came, moaning in ecstasy.

Woof slumped tiredly on Passersby, hiding his face in the junction between Passerby's shoulder and neck as a wave of embarrassment passed through him at cumming so fast and unbridledly.

"Stop laughing",he pouted when he felt the chest pressed against his rumbling with laughter.

Passerby lifted his chin gently so he could see the adorable expression on his beloved's face. His eyes darkened after landing upon the flushed and embarrassed look Woof had on right now, his eyes shining with unshed tears. Passerby felt like he was a savage animal wanting to ravage this prey offering himself up for a meal.

His twitching cock reminded the two of them that Passerby hasn't cummed yet so gathering all of his courage, Woof pushed him back onto the desk as he kneeled down in between Passerby's legs. Passerby was shocked by this bold action when Woof pulled his pants off and pulled his penis out.

Woof looked up at him as if asking if he was okay. Passerby nodded his head and sharply inhaled when Woof shoved his penis into his mouth. That image dealt a huge blow to his already racing heart. But Woof could only fit the tip of his penis in as his little brother was very big when compared to other people.

Woof was entranced by Passerby's little junior as he tried to shove it completely into his mouth. He was barely halfway in when he felt like vomiting. He decided to use both of his hands to hold it gently and licked the tip with his tongue.

He would start licking from the tip and slowly advance towards the scrotum. He would slowly stimulate it by squeezing it hard but gently.

Passerby gasped and moaned deeply in pleasure. Woof felt satisfied knowing that Passerby was enjoying it. He continued to work even harder as he started sucking the tip and slowly relaxed his throat to thrust it wholly into his mouth.

Then he looked up at Passerby to see if he's enjoying it. Passerby's mind came to a halt when he saw this. He noticed that the corner of Woof's eyes were wet and red and he thought that Woof looked beautiful with his penis in his mouth. It was too much for him to handle and he couldn't control himself as he thrust his penis deep into Woof's mouth. Woof gagged but tried to relax for Passerby.

Passerby thrust into his mouth, hard and deep, drowning in pleasure. Woof moaned when little Passerby touched the back of his throat. His throat was quite sensitive when compared to normal people as he ate a lot of spicy and hot food to calm down.

"Woof..." Passerby moaned slowly.

Woof was stimulated by Passerby's thrusting. He didn't expect that he could feel so good from having a penis thrusted into his mouth. Even though he had done it before to Eun, it never felt pleasurable for him.

Passerby felt that the inside of Woof's throat was warm and cozy. He felt like he was about to cum. Woof realized that from the way the tip was leaking and he licked with more passion and vigour. Passerby couldn't hold it in anymore as he came. He immediately pulled out his penis, worried that he may have hurt Woof.

Woof felt the warm fluid in his mouth and wondered how it tasted. Impulsively, he swallowed it. Passerby was flabbergasted as he said, "I'm sorry I came. No! Spit it out! It's dirty..."

Woof didn't listen as he licked the corner of his lips after swallowing it. Passerby felt faint from this erotic scene as he watched the red tongue lick the leaked semen at the corner of his mouth. Although it was just licking, Passerby somehow felt turned on.

Woof felt uncomfortable and sticky in his pants. He looked down to see his bulge deflate. He came at the same time as Passerby.

He was embarrassed at this but it was too late as Passerby had already noticed it and wanted to ravish him all the more.

But before he did anything further, his phone started ringing. It was his mother checking up on him. The sensual mood vanished. When Passerby ended the call with his mother, he noticed that little Woof was still twitching with desire. He really wanted to ravish him right then and there. Passerby never felt like this in his entire life. Only Woof had made him feel this way.

But he couldn't do anything right now as he knew there would still be students coming in here anytime now.

He asked Woof, "Do you have any lectures to teach this evening?"

Woof knew why he asked as he whispered softly with a red face, "No..."

Passerby was ecstatic as he grabbed onto Woof's hand and walked out the university building.

"Whose place?" He asked Woof, his voice betraying his excitement.

Woof felt Passerby's excitement pass onto him. He dragged Passerby by the hand to his car and drove towards his home. They didn't expect to see Eun in the front of Woof's house. When Eun saw them both, he was shocked that they made up so quickly after his little mischief.

"Oh...hey Woof, why did you change your locks? I couldn't get in now. I'm so sad that you didn't inform me about the change", Eun said sadly with a fake pout as he put his hand over his heart. Anyone could see that he was being sarcastic.

Woof was about to say something in case Passerby misunderstood something again. Before he could open his mouthPasserby said with a smirk, "Oh, I thought you guys already broke up? And why does Woof have to report to you when you're not even his boyfriend anymore? Stop acting like a crazy old loony and move out of the way or else I'll report you to the police for attempted robbery. Oh, I can also add that you have stolen Woof's works for more credibility."

Eun was shocked at this as he looked at Woof who was shocked into standing still.

"You ... I see how this is. Hmph... I'll see how long you guys last ... hmph!" Eun turned around and left.

Woof was shocked that Passerby knew about this matter. He questioned Passerby, "How did you know?"

Passerby told him, "Well, I put two and two together. When we were studying about designing, I saw your design drafts which you used as a reference. He was wearing something creepily similar to your designing style. So I took a guess and tested him, judging from his reaction it's true, ain't it?"

Woof nodded with an extremely delighted and warm smile. He told Passerby that it was in the past and he was over it now. Passerby knew that he didn't want to talk anymore about this topic. He let Woof drag him into his home. Passerby looked around his house. It was as pristine and clean just like the owner's personality.

He even had a cactus plant on the window sill, it looked tiny and cute just like Woof.

But he didn't want to wait any longer as he picked Woof up in a princess carry and he headed towards the only room in the apartment. Passerby put Woof gently down on the bed as he leaned in towards him and started kissing him, passionately.

He took off his shirt to reveal his muscular body in all its glory. Woof gulped as he had a faint premonition that he would be bottomed. He was somehow anticipating it. Passerby helped him undress until he was bare and naked like a wee little baby.

Passerby admired Woof's shapely body as he traced each and every part of his and his features with his eyes in appreciation. His gaze at him was so intense and passionate, it looked as if he wanted to engrave Woof into his very soul. He leaned into Woof again and slowly bent down to capture those enticing red lips.

——————-

Author Meng: *sipping tea while writing Eun's part* *I love to tease people*

Editor Xue: Meng is too godly, man. She wrote every cliche trope I've basically read till now. Lmao, looking forward to the new chapter.

Proofreader Bubbles: Is it hot in here or is it just me? Great job, author mengmeng and editor xue. I couldn't stop giggling throughout. ..that spicy episode.

6