1. Prologue
90 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hello, everyone, welcome to my very first original novel! Be warned that because I'm currently writing a fanfiction, only the first chapter of this one will be posted, there are already some chapters written but I will only start posting them after I finish my fanfiction and according to my estimates, it'll take from one month to two months and in the meantime, I'll be stocking more chapters of this one, please don't think this will be dropped because I have really huge plans for this, with that known, enjoy it!

 

Ale, an orphan that had been abandoned at birth and raised by an orphanage,  Ale was adopted by a rich man when he was just five. The young boy thought he was finally going to have a happy life, alas, things didn't go as he wanted.

The rich man imprisoned him within his house and would come, once in a week, to torture the young boy, that was forced to endure pain for years, every time he attempted to escape, the level of torture would go up by a notch, though, one day, Ale managed to do so, escaping from that rich man.

He lived within the streets and was taken by an underground force, one that kidnapped kids living off streets and made them into assassins, Ale then became an assassin after years of training, his hard work being fueled by revenge, if he wanted, Ale could've avenged himself long ago, however, he wanted to make the rich man suffer.

Ale would send a letter with the content 'I'm watching you' and 'The time for revenge is coming -You know who', he was trying to break the rich man's mind, ever so slightly, months passed and he had assassinated many corrupt politicians that did drug deals or even trafficked humans and the like, within the underground forces, he was nicknamed as the 'Shadow Nightmare' due to him never being caught or even leaving traces.

However, Ale was done of doing such things, his desire to live nearing 0, the time for revenge had come and quietly, he sneaked within the rich man's life and before him stood that same very man, lying in the ground with only a small amount of consciousness left.

Around the rich man stood around ten bodyguards, also lying in the ground, however, they had a pool of blood under them, with eyes devoid of any emotion, Ale said to the rich man ''How does it feel? Knowing that the boy you adopted just for the sake of satisfying your sick, sadistic desires, is here, torturing you?''

The rich man smirked ''And where did that lead you? You were tortured by me and now I'm tortured by you, that lead you to me! I'm inevitable, HAHAHA!'' the man laughed crazily, only coming to a stop after Ale removed his own shirt, revealing his scar-riddled body, however, something was different - in the middle of his chest, a bomb stood there, attached by a rope to Ale's chest. [1]

''Do you know what this is? This is a special bomb, once I activate this one, the many others I planted within your entire house, business and whatever other sh*t you have will explode, the world won't know who did it but they'll remember this event for history!'' Ale said before pressing a red-colored button and within an instant, an ear-piercing explosion was heard, blasting the entire Villa they were to pieces.

In the last moments of his consciousness, Ale's expressionless face changed slightly, a relieved smile appeared for a single moment 'This is the end of everything, I can finally... rest... in... peace.' he thought as his body and everything around him exploded.

That was an event recorded by the entire history of Humanity, one of the richest men within Earth had his entire house, business and everything he had exploded by the night, curious enough, no one except him and his bodyguards was killed by the explosion.

An event that was later recorded in history as the ''Peaceful'' Bombardment.

....

Within a house, a youngster that looked to be around 17-18 years old suddenly opened his eyes ''I... I'm alive?'' the youngster muttered with a slight amount of shock in his voice, just then, he felt a sharp pain in his head.

Though it hurt a lot, it was bearable, to the youngster - Ale - it wasn't near the unbearable levels he endured within the period he was tortured and the period he became an assassin.

Memories surfaced over his head, memories that seemed familiar yet unfamiliar to him, it took a long time before Ale's original memories ''fused'' with the new memories 'I transmigrated...?' he thought, that idea was simply crazy to him but Ale quickly calmed down.

'It seems I really transmigrated and that this body is of a youngster named Vidd Erbe, 17 years old, has a younger brother and live with his parents, this year... it's 7030, is this another world or the future of the world I previously was?' Though the initial shock, Ale, or rather Vidd Erbe, thought calmly, as if these memories and all experiences were natural.

Then, Vidd Erbe started analyzing the situation 'Apparently, this is the future of my own world since his memories has knowledge of historical events like the ''Great Depression'' and so on, 5000 years later in the future, that's crazy... Humans advanced technologically and explored space and its dangers, due to many dangerous races discovered, many events of near-annihilation happened.'

'They discovered the existence of 'Siddha', an energy that was within everyone's body, after that, it took a long time of adaptability and evolution before they could barely survive against these races, taking their territories back, there's still a lot of information left, I never thought the future would be a futuristic one with cultivation...' Vidd Erbe thought while feeling slightly hopeless, from his memories, his predecessor was just at the first realm, third layer.

The first realm is named 'Siddha within Body' and from his memories, it is divided in nine layers, from the first to the third, you need to temper your external organs, from the fourth to the sixth, your internal organs and for the last three, you need to open your meridians.

'My predecessor wasn't talentless, rather, he had a good talent, achieving the 'Siddha within Body' 3-layer when he was just 14 years old but from then on, all of his Siddha mysteriously vanished after he tried to breakthrough, today, it stopped vanishing so he started to cultivate crazily, dying after a Cultivation Deviation... what a dumbass.'

Vidd Erbe thought before deciding on something 'For now, the first thing I must do is interact with my predecessor's family, I have his memories and experiences but accepting a family... people that care about ''me'' is not something I never got to experience but mixing with them will be easy, I've done that multiple time in order to do my ''job'' as an Assassin, after all...'

His eyes were cold but then, a change took place as they slowly had ''warmth'', standing up, Erbe went to the living room, where his ''parents'' were, the entire place was familiar yet unfamiliar to him, everything around looked extremely futuristic yet extremely normal due to his memories. [2]

Noticing him, Erbe's dad smiled warmly before standing up ''Hey, son, are you done with cultivating? I know that the Graduation is already coming but you should rest too, don't tire yourself too much.'' he said before giving a hug to Erbe, whose face changed slightly.

Such actions weren't normal to him, even such small affection was just overwhelming, something big to Erbe's, however, he instantly calmed down and returned the hug ''Yeah, but today I discovered something, do you remember that I said my Siddha was mysteriously disappearing? Now it isn't anymore, I can finally cultivate properly again, dad!''

Erbe said while acting naturally, such things were easy for him, someone that mastered the Arts of ''Disguise'' and Assassination.

Patting his shoulder, Erbe's dad smiled even more before he said with caring eyes ''That's good but now, you should go to sleep, it's already this late, even though today is a holiday, tomorrow, you'll have School!''

Erbe nodded before going back to his room ''Dad, don't forget that if mom catches you watching TV this late again, she'll beat your ass out, hahaha.'' he said while laughing mischievously, his predecessor always acted like that, Erbe did it exactly like his predecessor, as if it was natural.

Then, under such chaotic feelings after having such a small display of affection that seemed to be just so big, Erbe went to sleep, his consciousness blackening out, just then, Erbe's consciousness was sucked in a strange, mysterious space.

[1] Reference to a certain purple-skinned guy that snapped his fingers.

[2] Instead of using 'Vidd Erbe' every time, he'll be mentioned as 'Erbe'.

7