making christmas lights jealous
650 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now I have to admit I'm a pretty deep sleeper, I usually don't wake up to sunlight, It's not that It's not bright I'm just usually too sleep-deprived to really notice it when I'm asleep. But holy fuck, if I were to compare the light waking me up right now, to the sun I'd, have to say it's like having thousands of miniature suns swirling around in my face. I just came too and just wow my visions a little hazy but from what I could see I was in some kind of clear tube of energy that was transporting thousands of miniature suns around.

How on earth am I not going blind, I try as hard as I can to close my eyes but for some reason that wasn't working. Trying again I could feel something compress on me but I couldn't tell what it was, and it definitely wasn't eyelids. Ok what the hell happened, Mandy and her damn bunnywork blew us off the apartment. OH MY GOD, I TOTALLY WENT SPLAT, IM FUCKING DEAD AREN'T I. OH NO FUCK NO!!

 

Ok calm down, I might not be dead not yet. I could just be having a bad hallucination in the hospital, know what I must be astral projecting if I look down I'll find my body lying in the hospital. I shouldn't have looked down. Nope never look down. Because looking down I could see where this energy tube was coming from, Earth. I was being sucked from Earth in a tube of energy surrounded by thousands of miniature suns what the fuck. Is this an alien abduction? What even are these suns? Ok, ok I can figure out what these suns are later first I need to know where the aliens are taking me. Looking up I could see what can only be described as a current. have you ever watched Finding Nemo?  Remember the sea turtles that swim around in ocean currents. Well, that's like what this was. I could see hundreds of tubes just like the one I am in flowing into this massive current of light-filled with so many balls of suns moving in one direction so far away I had no hope to see where it led. It looks like it would take years to travel down this current.

And I'm getting farther and farther from the earth the longer I wait, I need to figure something out fast. Ok, so what do I have to work with? surrounded by miniature suns, maybe I can use one to melt the side of this barrier. I try to grab one of these suns to find myself without hands, or arms. Fuck what does my body even look like after that bunnywork, Mandy what the fuck did you get me into. I can't even bend my neck.  Wait no I don't have a fucking neck. Ah, I'm getting that feeling of compression from when I tried to close my eyes, good I can see myself... I'm one of those miniature suns, what does that even mean? ok I'm dead I'm definitely dead and I'm surrounded by souls? Aren't I supposed to meet God in a white room and he tells me if I go to heaven or hell after I die? Or at least in anime that God will give me another chance at life saying some bullshit like my death was an accident, and give me like 20 cheat powers. CAN YOU HEAR ME GOD GIVE ME MY FUCKING CHEAT POWERS AND GET ME OUT OF THIS TUBE. Alright, fuck this is real life, not an anime.

Maybe the other tubes can give me an idea of how to get out? Looking back out of my own tube and following where the other tubes are coming from I can see... rifts in space. These tubes are distorting space and time to reach into other dimensions and pull souls out. Fuck I can even see other worlds through some of the rifts, one looks to be an sc-fi ringworld. Another is a purple earth like someone made the oceans out of grape Koolaid. Some worlds are ginormous like Jupiter and some as tiny as Pluto or even smaller. 

I can feel myself being spun like a tabletop. Reorienting myself I find I'm no longer in Earth's tube I'm in the main soul current being launched at thousands of miles per hour. I need to get out right now if I don't want to meet whatever is at the end of this be it aliens, god, or some kind of devil. And it looks like I'm not the only one trying to escape. I can see thousands of souls ramming themselves against the sides of the stream only to be flung back like a rubber ball bouncing against a table. Only one soul caught my eye. It's massive at least 10 times as big as the others. Dark purple light giving off the feeling that if any soul gets too close they'll be consumed by its gravity. Its grinding itself against the barrier except its not being flung off like rubber. It's making sparks, no too intense for spark. Arcs of purple lightning flinging off itself when a soul gets caught in the lightning I can't tell what happens but they vanish like they never existed. But this purple behemoth of a soul is doing it! Their shredding the current apart like its a circular saw blade cutting through steel.

I have one chance to escape. Whenever the behemoth breaks through I need to be close enough to fly through the broken barrier while far away enough to not get zapped by its lightning into nothingness. I can tell the behemoth is almost there the barrier is shrieking out in pain, fractal lines across the sides like glass as it's about to shatter.

NOW!!!

The behemoth broke the current allowing dozens of souls to zoom out. I'm racing towards it but I miscalculated, I didn't think the barrier would close itself back up, I have to get through it now before it closes. I thought I just had to race to catch it before I passed it in the stream.

Fuck it's almost closed I have to get through I'm only a few feet away.

I FUCKING MADE IT!!!! Oh my gosh if I had a heart It'd be racing so damn much right now. Thank you, you giant lovable purple behemoth. Now fuck what do I do? I can try to find earth again? See if I can meet up with my friends? Wait no they died too, I hope they escaped the stream with us. Fuck I hope they did. Even Mandy who arguably threw us into this whole mess with her damn bunnywork. I hope they're all ok.

Ok, ok first things first, figure out what to do. It seems most the other souls are following big purple, some are rushing off on their own, possibly to find their homeworlds.

SCRREEEEEEEEEEE

God, I hear a horrible blood curdling high pitched scream. Looking up I see the current is not pleased to have escapees, It's sending tendrils of spiral energy piercing down escaped souls. Fuck whats the big purple group doing? He got us out of the damn thing I bet he knows what he's doing. They appear to be going through one of the space rifts into another world. Big purple already went through nows just stragglers. Fuck I don't wanna be caught by those tendrils. I rush through the portal as my vision is assaulted by light. 

26