Chapter 6 – Avoiding reality is surprisingly… bloody?
965 25 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Before the chapter begins... a huge thank you for bringing chaotic symphony onto the trending page! That came totally unexpected and was unarguably one of the best things to wake up to~! Now enjoy!

 

Chapter 6 – Avoiding reality is surprisingly… bloody?

A thought crept into his mind, which he really didn’t want to confirm. But he knew that he had to, sooner or later. Slowly, Michael was opening his eyes and looked down at himself.

“What… the fuck?” He couldn’t help, but to be in utter disbelief at what he was seeing. What was before his eyes, wasn’t only his body and in all of its naked glory at that, no, it seemed that his body decided to change its gender after Michael had seemingly shed his skin. Unable to believe that this was happening, Michael simply stood there, staring at her new body.

After quite some time, her brain slowly started working again. Deciding to escape reality by simply ignoring her body for now, she decided to look for her clothes. Though, looking at the bloody mess that was her former skin and flesh, Michaels motivation for that was close to non-existent. She really didn’t want to grope around in something that looked so disgusting, even if it had been a part of her body just moments before. With a disgusted look on her face, she got to work. Kneeling down, she reached out and started to dismantle the pile in front of her.

When she grabbed the first piece of flesh, it let out a squelching sound. At this, Michael had to try really hard to not throw up. It was an absolutely disgusting and horrifying experience to have to do this. Dismantling the pile, piece by piece, Michael soon found her pants amidst the flesh. Or what remained of it at least. Because all she found of her pants, where blood drenched rags, that were torn here and there. It seemed like Michael really didn’t care about anything else but ripping her skin apart when it happened. Looking a bit more at them, she decided that they would at least be wearable until she got new ones, though she had to wash them first. Putting the pants down beside her, she continued her disgusting work.

A while later though, Michael really had to stand up and quickly go to a nearby tree to throw up. Amidst all the skin and flesh she shed, laid her face. Well her old one. It simply was there, like a mask waiting to be worn. Michael couldn’t endure the sight of this, so she had to step away and throw up. After she had finished, she wiped her mouth with her arm, because her hands were entirely covered with blood by now.

Deciding that she really didn’t want to look at the remains of her own face, Michael quickly went back to the pile, grabbed her old face, which, again, made her throw up a little, and threw it as far as possible, so she wouldn’t have to endure the sight of it. Letting out a sigh of relief, she continued her gruelling work of picking out the remains of her clothing from this pile of skin and flesh.

After she had finished picking out what was left of her clothes, she now had to look for a river or something of the sort, since the clothes she was wearing, as well as Michael, were now entirely covered in Blood. The scenery, where Michael had shed herself, looked like it came straight out of a horror movie. There was blood, skin and flesh everywhere. It looked like a slaughterhouse, only that this was the middle of some forest.

Having done only a single step into a random direction Michael stopped walking. She had entirely forgotten about her smartphone. Quickly casting glances everywhere, she saw it laying on the ground, where she had fallen down from the tree earlier. She quickly went over to it, walking over the blood-soaked ground and picked it up. To her dismay, she saw that the screen of her phone had cracked. It seemed like the phone was now completely dead, instead of just out of battery. Though she still held on to it anyway.

Now she set forth into some direction, where she could hopefully find a river to wash off in. The feeling of blood on her skin was disgusting! She didn’t like it a single bit! It was sticky and it was starting to dry too. She couldn’t wait to get rid of it. She walked in quite a fast pace, because of that. She noticed that she was exhausted far more quickly than previously. Whilst her stamina hadn’t been that great, she enjoyed afternoon walks, together with listening to her favourite songs, quite a bit. After what felt like only a few hundred metres though, she was already beginning to feel exhausted. And because exhaustion slowly started to kick in, she started sweating again which made her feel even more disgusted of herself.

When she walked deeper into the forest, the light coming from the moon started to illuminate less and less of what was in front of her. Annoyed, she thought about how helpful it would be right now, if her smartphone was still working. At least she could have used the flashlight to see, what was in front of her. Like this she only had two option. Either turn back and simply live with this disgusting feeling of blood and sweat mixing together on her skin and being nude, or continue through the dark forest and hopefully finding a river soon.

Deciding to continue, since if she gave up she had to think about her situation, she walked through the dark forest. And it didn’t take long for her, to tumble over some root and fall down. Letting out a short yelp, Michael tried to catch onto something and save herself from the fall, but failed to do so. In the end she landed flat on her face. Cursing out loud, she stood back up again, grabbing her stuff tightly, hoping that she wouldn’t lose anything, if she hadn’t already.

Slowly, Michael made his way through the forest. Though after falling once, she was far more careful than before. Falling onto her face was in no way fun to her, so she eagerly wanted to avoid doing it again. She put on foot in front of the other, so she had a stable footing and wouldn’t tumble over anything. Though her progress felt excruciatingly slow, she decided to bear with it. She didn’t know the way back to where she was before anyway. Now, all that was around her, was the darkness of the forest.

She stopped in the middle of her next step, when she heard the sound of a river in the distance. It seemed like luck was on her side! She had walked into a random direction and, by chance, hit upon a river! Now all she had to do, was to slowly make her way towards it and she would finally be capable of cleaning herself and her clothes! And she would finally be able to regain her dignity by wearing something instead of going around commando! Excited, she made her way into the direction of the sound. Though Michael planned on being careful on her way towards the river, she wasn’t paying as much attention to where she was walking as before and with that being the case, managed to tumble over a root and fall down again. Taking this as a slight bummer to her excitement, she became more careful again.

At long last though, she finally managed to reach the river! When she came near to it, moonlight finally started illuminating the area around her again and she finally wasn’t blind anymore. Quickly, she ran up to the river, threw down her clothes beside her and jumped into it. Michael was overjoyed with the refreshing feeling of the cold water on her skin. It felt like heaven! All the sweat and more importantly, most of the blood on Michael’s body was simply washed away. Only the blood that had been dried for too long stuck to her skin. Michael let out a long sigh at the feeling of the cold water.

Now though, she had to face something that she had been avoiding this whole time. That is to say, the changes to her body and her gender. If she wanted to scrub herself clean, she simply wasn’t able to avoid the reality that is her new body. Taking in a deep breath, Michael took a good look at her new body. She had a slender, but athletic build and her breasts, while not very big, were still big enough to fill a hand each and they were adorned by small perky nipples. She couldn’t say which cup size she had, as she was absolutely clueless about how they were measured. Another thing she noticed, was that her hair was now quite a bit longer than before. It was now straight and reached down to just above her butt, which too, had quite an athletic form. At least the part of it that she could see, as she was mostly submerged into the water from her hips down, which meant that she had fairly long legs too, or else she would've been submerged even deeper. Her hair colour had changed too. Her hair, though stained by blood at the moment, was now as white as fresh snow, instead of the darker brown she had before. Looking at the water surface, so she could see what her new face looked like. There was close to no resemblance to her former face at all. It was now a face, that while looking a bit childish, held some sort of elegance to it. She had perky lips and a small nose. And her formerly droopy and fairly small eyes had now become a bit bigger in size and had a sharp look to them.

Although Michael thought that she should feel estranged and somewhat repulsed by her new body, which, to be honest, she did, it was not as bad as she thought it would be. Although those feelings of discomfort were there, there was also a feeling of comfort too, which made her feel satisfied with her new body while making her feel alienated at the same time.

For now, though, Michael decided to clean herself in the river, which wasn’t an easy task at all. Though most of the blood and the sweat had been washed away by now, the dried blood became greasy after it got wet and simply refused to come off her! She was scrubbing furiously in an attempt to get it off. She had to scrub herself so many times, that she thought she would simply rip her skin off again if she continued. The water around her changed from its clear colour to a dark and dirty red. Though the dirty water was soon washed away by the flow of the river. When she had finally finished cleaning herself, she took a good look at her new skin. It seemed to be completely flawless. She couldn’t see a single blemish anywhere on her body. It was like her skin had been created artificially. Michael shuddered at that thought. Deciding to focus on something else, she turned her attention towards the bloody lumps, which lay at the side of the riverbed. Looking at them she heaved a sigh, remembering how hard it was already to clean herself and now having to do the same with her clothes.

Cleaning her clothes was even more nerve wrecking than Michael had assumed, because not only was the blood extremely persistent, she also had to take care to not destroy what remained of them in the process. This made the cleaning process so annoying, that she even thought about just giving it up and simply staying naked. Though in the end, going commando wasn’t really her thing so she pulled through with cleaning them. Sadly, Michael still managed to destroy her clothes even more in the process, so by the end of it she barely had any clothes remaining that she could wear. There was so much blood soaked into the fabric, that she dyed the river around her dark red several times. And even by the time she finished washing them to an acceptable degree, there was still some blood remaining. These stains would probably never come off, but at least she was finally able to regain some sort of decency.

 

I hope you had fun reading this chapter! this time the chapter was once again around 2000 words long (yes i am trying to stick to that number :D... even if some parts of a chapter fall into the next one... like the clothes thing in chapter 5). You're welcome to leave a comment behind (somebody talk to me~! xD) And once again thanks for bringing symphony to trending page \o/ and we also surpassed 100 readers just before that... yay~! and you're also welcome to tell me if you find any typos or have suggestions c:

And thanks to my supporter: Ritsuka Morgan

25