Chapter 2 – Ruined Life
157 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Is there a Ramona here? Ramona Marshall?" Lionel yelled at the reception.

"Sorry sir, there's no Ramona Marshall here" the receptionist said. This was the second hospital Lionel ran to.

"How about Ramona Garcia?" he asked

"Oh... yes. There is a Ramona Garcia here" she said

"Where is she? What happened to her?" Lionel asked

"Who are you sir?" she asked

"I'm her husband!" he yelled

"You are Paul Remfield?" the receptionist asked

"No! Yes... yes I'm Paul Runner!" he yelled

"I'm gonna need to see some ID sir" the receptionist frowned

"Fuck.... just let me see her ok?" he pleaded

"Security!" the receptionist yelled

Two security guards started walking towards him from the entrance nearby.

"Wait! I want no trouble" Lionel said as he put his hands up and the guards escorted him out.

"I just want to find out what happened to my wife! You understand, right?" he pleaded with the guards as they pushed him out roughly. 

He wasn't even allowed to loiter outside the entrance, so he pretended to walk off.

"Fuck! How can they treat me like this? I'm her husband!" he muttered.

He walked around the hospital, hiding in the shadows as he saw another entrance for the staff.

He slowly sneaked in and as he entered, he walked naturally to avoid suspicion.

He walked around a bit, trying to find where Ramona was as he passed the staff cafeteria

He saw a security guard and immediately took a seat at a table, using his cap to hide his face and pretending to be asleep.

Just then, two nurses sat at a table behind him and started talking.

"...poor girl. She was drugged and gangraped by the local mafia"

"Really? No wonder she's in such a state. She probably won't be able to have sex for many months"

"I doubt she'll ever want to have sex again. Did you see the condition of her anus?"

"I heard they made a video that's currently trending on many porn sites" another nurse said as she joined them.

"Really? I thought the porn sites ban such things?"

"They keep banning it, but people keep uploading it. Want to see?"

Lionel kept quiet and started listening to grunts and moans

Suddenly, Lionel recognized the voice. "Mona?" he mumbled

"Hey! No watching such filth in the hospital" and elderly matron nurse yelled

"Sorry sister" the nurses said as they turned off the video

"I heard it's because her scumbag ex-husband sold her to the mafia"

"Sold her? I heard he owed them alot of money. They trashed her workplace too"

"Really? I heard she got fired for the porn video as the parents of the students there complained about her"

"Well her ex-boss is nice enough to pay for her hospital fees. He's such a knight in shining armor"

"Really? Is he handsome?"

"Yes. Very. But I heard he likes the gangbang woman... whats her name... Ramona something"

"Well, probably not anymore. Did you see what they stuffed in her? She's so loose now, he wouldn't feel a thing"

"Like a sausage in a hallway"

"Thats an understatement"

The nurses got up and walked off giggling as Lionel sat there stunned.

--

Walking into every floor he found her in a room

He entered and looked at her frail body in the bed.

She had tubes all over her, including bags for her urine and feces.

"M...Mona...I..." his voice rasped, unable to talk.

Suddenly, an older woman walked in and was shocked to see Lionel there.

Lionel looked at her and recognized her ex-son-inlaw. 

"You bastard! Get out! Get out!" she yelled as she hit him with her bag.

Lionel just looked to the floor and suddenly dropped to the floor, crying and begging for forgiveness.

The old woman started kicking him as Paul walked in the door. 

"Lionel! What are you..." he said enraged as he picked Lionel off the floor and chucked him out the door yelling for security. 

"Are you happy now? This is what you've done!" Paul yelled

But this time, Lionel just looked on the floor and couldn't say anything.

"Paul... I.." Lionel mumbled.

The security came and pulled him away. 

--

He was cuffed and sat at the back seat of the police car crying

"Look buddy. I know about your case. But.. just leave and go away ok? You'll end up killing her" the police man said. 

He drove a few blocks away and uncuffed him. 

"I don't want to put you in jail. There are real criminals there. But I would suggest you get your act together. Move away. Start your life anew. Don't bother these nice folks anymore. Disappear" the police officer said. 

Lionel looked at him, then the floor and started walking off. 

"Stupid fucker. He really screwed up badly"

"You're too nice. Should have just thrown him in prison"

"He'll probably commit suicide or something if we do that. He was a nice kid once" 

"You know him?"

"Yeah. He was my younger brother's classmate. He knew both of them. Nice kids. But he got fucked up in Iraq. Some screw turned loose"

"Even then...Can't they get the scumbags who did this to her?"

"They forced her to sign a contract. It's legal. They apparently told her that they would kill him, so she did it for him"

"Really? I thought they were divorced"

"Well, she still loved him I guess"

"Still loved him? I wonder how she feels about him now. He really screwed the pooch with this"

--

Lionel sobbed uncontrollably in the heavy rail as he stumbled through the park he slept in daily.

His steps were unsteady and he fell to his knees, wailing as he lay on the ground facing the rain.

He screamed out loud as the thunder rumbled and the wind howled.

"Why? Why am I like this? Why did I do this to her? What kind of monster have I become?" he screamed as he hit his head with his hands

"Mona.... Mona..." he cried as he curled up in the middle of the sidewalk in the dark park.

He cried and cried until the fell unconscious and the darkness took him.

3