Chapter 20 – The Lustful Hunter
122 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Greetings Lionel, how can I help you today?" the naked girl with the golden body asked him.

"Uh.. can I see Master Vulcan please?" Lionel asked

"Please wait a moment" the girl disappeared

"Welcome Lionel! How can I help you today?" Vulcan smiled as he walked out from the back

Lionel took out his warhammer and Vulcan gasped

It was bent in two places, and the hammer head was cracked

"How... how is this possible?" Vulcan asked

"Duergar weapons" Lionel answered

"I can fix them for free as it has been less than a week since I sold you the weapon" Vulcan said as he was embarrassed that his supposed indestructible weapon was already damaged and unusable.

"Can you add the weight of it? It's starting to feel too light" Lionel said

"Really? Try this" Vulcan said, handing Lionel his own hammer.

Unlike before where he needed two hands using all his strength to carry it, Lionel managed to hold it with one hand now, albeit with some difficulty, like carrying a heavy kettlebell.  

"You have grown stronger!" Vulcan said. 

"Maybe these will help?" Lionel said, taking out several pieces of ore that he retrieved from the duergar mission. 

"Mitral! Adamantium! Orichalcum! Meteor Ore! Scarletite!" Vulcan gasped. 

"Will it help?" Lionel asked.

"Y...yes! Yes! I can add it to the strength and durability of the weapon. I will need a few days though" Vulcan said. 

"No problem. I'll come back in a few days" Lionel said and waved good bye. 

 Meeting Hebe again, and wanting to increase his abilities further, he asked about the creatures he would face in the Difficult missions and chose accordingly. 

The first mission was against the drow aka dark elves.

The mission took place in the underdark, which were giant underground caverns, and his mission was to eliminate the Queen in a huge Drow city.

He was now very comfortable with his invisibility and intangibility now that he easily sneaked past the guards at the gate. 

There were many drow in the city, and quite a number of driders as well, which had drow body above the waist but a spider body below the waist. 

As he walked into the castle, she went to scout for the queen. Passing by a lavishly decorated bedroom, a beautiful woman with dark skin with a slight blue tinge and white long hair walked out of the bathroom in a bath robe. 

"Who goes there?" she yelled

Lionel kept silent in this invisible and intangible form, surprised that the drow woman sensed him.

She stared at him directly and drew her whip. 

"You think I cannot see you? I am Vanya, priestess of Lolth!" she said as she whipped Lionel

Lionel was shocked as the whip managed to create a line on his body when he was supposed to be intangible. 

"Oh well. I was going to do this anyway" he smiled, turning tangible and immediately teleporting him right on top of her, carrying her and slamming her onto her bed. 

She screamed and struggled, and Lionel felt that she was quite strong, although not even as strong as a normal zombie. As he entered her as guards burst into the room.

They yelled at him to get off and even fired arrows which stuck into his body, but he continued without stopping. 

Vanya started to scream as her body shriveled up. The male drow guards tried to pull him off, and hack his body with their scimitars, but he swatted a guard away while ripping off the other's arm and ate it to recover from the gashes in his body. 

Standing up, he threw Vanya's shriveled up body off his still erect member and turned to face more soldiers that burst in. 

In full battle mode, he utilized all his physical advantages, fighting with as many abilities as he could remember, using them as target practice. 

He teleported, turned invisible, intangible, turned into mist, split his body up into multiple bats, using his sonic scream, charming them with his siren song, and he found himself using his new drow abilities such as casting glow of darkness. 

The castle became chaotic as he killed indiscriminately, eating drow flesh as he rampaged. 

Finally arriving in the Queen's room, she was surrounded by multiple priestesses and drow master warriors. 

This turned out to be the most difficult battle he fought so far, as the drow priestesses were incredible magicians and the drow warriors were very skilled. 

But Lionel was no mere mortal and didn't face danger as he was immune to most magics and his body was healing automatically from all melee attacks and was very hard to injure in the first place. 

The scene was near comical as the drow warriors and priests hacked on his back as he pumped and drained the life from the Queen's body. 

He got up and turned around with the Queen's shriveled body still stuck impaled on his organ as he screamed his ultimate sonic scream, killing everyone in the room. 

Just as he realized he was teleporting out, he quickly threw the Queen's body off his still erect organ. 

"What are you doing?" Hebe asked seeing Lionel materialize while bent over pulling up his kilt. 

"Uh.. I was in the toilet. Can I choose the next one please?" Lionel asked

He selected another mission and waved goodbye as Hebe looked confused. 

"Why... it's that smell again... so familiar. I have to ask Herc what is that smell" Hebe mumbled. 

The next mission was in a forest and Lionel was immediately attacked viciously. This mission was filled with werewolves. 

This mission was not really that difficult for Lionel as he faced similar types of enemies with the vampires, as in the enemies were super strong, fast and agile. 

Lionel was now much stronger and faster than individually any of the werewolves even the alpha. Furthermore, he had so many abilities that made him nearly unbeatable, being able to turn invisible, intangible, teleport, and he could kill them by his death touch or sonic screams. 

The only thing stopping him from finishing this mission incredibly fast was that he was hunting... hunting for female werewolves. 

He was surprised that there were several types of werewolves. There were lightning wolves, fire wolves, wind wolves, ice wolves... probably more, but those were the ones he managed to find females of, and absorbed their elemental attacks and resistances. 

Hebe closed her nose as Lionel appeared.

"I think you should clean up first. You... stink!" Hebe said, though the smell was actually turning her on. 

Lionel was embarrassed. He got really down and dirty with the female werewolves. They were exotic and wild and he thoroughly enjoyed it.

"One last one, please. After that I'm done for the day!" Lionel asked

"Ok. I can tell, how much slower you are today with these missions" Hebe said

"Thanks" Lionel smiled as he teleported. He only took so long in these Difficult missions because he was doing something else, not killing them outright. 

1