Chapter 26 – The Incident
85 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sarah and her team were in the mission room to partake in another Easy level mission. 

This would be their 3rd such mission, making them the team that has attempted and successfully completed the most number of Easy missions. 

Just as they were selecting a mission with Hebe, something huge teleported into the room. 

"Lionel!" Hebe screamed, looking at Lionel's purple and black body, still impaled on the basilisk's fang. The whole basilisk was teleported together with Lionel as they were stuck together.

Lionel's body broke in half at the massive wound as his bottom half fell to the lower jaw of the Basilisk's mouth and was impaled on his lower teeth. His top half slid off the fang a moment later to the shock of everyone there.

Sarah moved to catch him but Hebe suddenly yelled.

"Don't touch him. The Basilisk venom will kill all of you instantly on contact!" she said as she carefully held Lionel's top body

Sarah picked up his lower half, careful not to touch his severed wound covered with venom. 

Sarah subconsciously looked between his legs and saw the rotted organ that had hurt her.

She didn't know why, but she was disappointed. She had long imagined it to be a deadly weapon, one that destroyed her body.

"Remember! Don't touch anything else. Sarah, follow me!" Hebe yelled as she quickly carried Lionel away. 

"Look! His hammer is still stuck in the monster's brain" one of the muscular guys in the group named Lombard said. 

"She said don't touch anything" Sarah said

"He's the asshole that raped Sarah right? The very least he can do is gift her this awesome weapon" he laughed as he climbed onto the Basilisk's head

As he gripped the warhammer, he pulled but the hammer was too heavy and didn't budge at all. 

"How can this be?" Lombard said. 

"Lionel is far stronger than you will ever be Lombard. Don't mess around" the mage named Rene said. 

"That... that cannot be. That pretty man can't be stronger than me!" Lombard argued. 

"He's stronger than Sarah. He gave her only a portion of his powers. She told me so" Rene said. 

Lombard gasped. Sarah could easily overpower Lombard, even though by normal standards he would easily be the strongest man on earth with his current abilities. 

Another of the muscular guys name Rufus wanted to try to pull out the hammer too as he also climbed onto the head.

"Uff. I can't even budge it. I was lifting in the 800 pound range the other day in the gym" Rufus claimed 

He tried and failed again before deciding with Lombard to both try to pull out the warhammer. 

They both tried to grip the hammer and pulled, but Lombard slipped and he slid down the head, managing to grab on to Rufus' hand

However, the monster's poison was all over the mouth area because of the battle with Lionel and his leg was touched some of its venom. 

Lombard screamed as his body started melting to goo as the purplish black venom crawled up his body like a slow burning flame. 

He fell to the ground as his eyes rolled up. He wasn't even screaming as his mouth foamed.  The group watched in horror as his leg had already melted and the priest of the group did her best to try to heal the wound. 

The ranger and archer of the group ran to get help but by the time the medical God in the training stage returned, Lombard had disintegrated to purple goo.

"Don't touch anything!" Panacea yelled, seeing the dead Basilisk

Several other minor Gods that they've never seen before entered and took the others out of the room.

The priestess that was trying to heal Lombard had collapsed and the others were feeling unwell due to the fumes of the defeated Basilisk

Vulcan walked in and shook his head at the mess

He gestured with his hand as multiple naked golden assistants helped remove the Basilisk carcass

"What happened here? Where is Hebe?" Gilgamesh yelled as he entered the room with Ishtar.

"There is only one person who could take on a Basilisk. I can only imagine one person to cause Hebe's disappearance too" Vulcan said

"Lionel" Gilgamesh said through gritted teeth

"She didn't come to the infirmary" Panacea said

"Follow me" Ishtar said as she walked out of the room, followed by Panacea, Gilgamesh and Vulcan

They walked straight to a room nearby using the private hidden corridor that only the Gods knew off and opened the door.

They gasped looking st the anxious Hebe and Sarah, watching as Lionel's severed purplish black body was placed together.

It seemed to struggle to rejoin as the body parts bubbled with purple venom. It seeped onto Hebe's bed, corroding the mattress and forming holes in the floor underneath.

"Hebe that's.." Ishtar said

"He's fine. He is healing" Hebe said desperately. Lionel was still unconscious, and if not for the fact that his severed parts looked like it was trying to rejoin, one would think he was already dead.

"You better leave Sarah. The fumes are venomous. Your friends have been affected and are in the infirmary" Panacea said

"Wh... what? Oh I see" Sarah said, breaking her attention away from Lionel

"Come, follow me. Let's go" Panacea said, dragging her away

"Her constitution is strong. Her Vampire-Werewolf-Zombie abilities must be strong" Gilgamesh said

"Why are you here?" Hebe asked

"You left your post, with a massive Basilisk,,," Gilgamesh said

"Then help me deal with it! Can't you see Lionel is hurt?" Hebe screamed

"I've taken care of it" Vulcan said

"THEN LEAVE! GO!" Hebe yelled

Gilgamesh wanted to say something, but Vulcan placed his hand on his shoulder and shook his head.

"When he's better..."Ishtar said

"I KNOW!" Hebe yelled

Ishtar nodded as she followed Gilgamesh and Vulcan out.

--

The next day Sarah could't find Hebe to ask about Lionel, so she went to Hebe's room from the secret corridor

She opened the door and entered

"Lady Hebe!"Sarah gasped

Hebe was naked on top of Lionel, and it was clear that they were playing hide the sausage.

"Sarah!" Hebe said looking at her.

Sarah backed out of the room and shut the door, running off. 

"Ah shit!" Hebe said, kissing the still unconscious Lionel as she gave him her lifeforce

 

1