Chapter 37 – Rescuing the Duke’s Daughter
105 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So what is the mission?" Lionel asked, holding Tanya's waist while he rode sitting behind her on her horse.

"It's a B Class mission, to rescue Lady Sophia the daughter of Duke Roland" Tanya answered

"There are Dukes here?" Lionel asked.

"Many heroes from earth settled in the End of Days after their time on earth. Duke Oliver is the descendant of the Roland of legend and inherited his unbreakable sword Durandal. 

We have to break into Castle Rothskull, a place ruled by Baron Hannibal" she said

"Hannibal the Carthaginian from history who sacked Rome?" Lionel asked.

"Er.. no. This Baron Hannibal is a newcomer. He supposedly arrived 70 years ago and was some sort of general from the army during WWII" Tanya answered. 

"So what's the beef between them?" Lionel asked again

"This Hannibal wants Durandal" Tanya explained

"Oh. Extortion" Lionel nodded.

"The mission called for stealth, but the only ones who are capable to do this are Bart, Alissa and Lisanna. But Bart had another mission and the two elves... what did you do to them? They complained that they were tired and they couldn't walk!" Tanya said with a frown. 

"Ah.. sorry. That's probably my fault" Lionel said while lowering his head in shame. 

They arrived and hid behind a cliff overlooking the target's castle

Rochskull Castle was located in a hidden valley, far from normal travelling routes. It was more like a hidden base, surrounded by a moat.

"So how is your sneaking ability?" Tanya asked

"Well, I can turn invisible and intangible!" Lionel smiled

"Really? That's great!" Tanya said, shocked

Lionel stared in the distance at the castle.

"Then I hope your climbing skills are good too" Tanya's eyes lit up and said as she took out a grappling hook and a long rope whereby she intended to scale the castle from the cliff. 

 "No need. I can fly" Lionel said

"You motherfucker! Why didn't you say anything?" she nearly shouted. 

Lionel wrapped his arms under Tanya's armpits and flew her across the gap between the cliff and the castle which was surrounded by a moat. 

Entering a open window, they immediately took care of the 2 guards on station there with their crossbows. 

"Ok, now what?" Lionel asked. 

"You are the invisible one. Walk ahead that way and take care of as many guards as you can" she said

He disappeared from her sight and as she walked in the direction and found one guard after another, all unconscious

"This will be way easier than I expected" Tanya said, with newfound respect for her new partner

They stood in the corridor and found that they had to decide whether to search the floor or go to the bedrooms. 

"I will search this floor. You go up. Remember, although the mission is to rescue Lady Sophia, but we will get an extra bonus for assassinating Baron Hannibal. That is why you will rescue the girl while I hopefully will assassinate the Baron" she said

Lionel nodded and turned invisible again, heading up. 

He searched the upstairs floors and all the bedrooms while flying invisible and intangible, but found no one there.

Every room he searched was empty, not a soul in sight.  

Having a bad feeling, he rushed back downstairs and found that he could not find Tanya anywhere. 

But there were signs of a struggle in the large hall and he quickly started searching for Tanya. 

Finally in the dungeon, he heard groans. It was Tanya's voice!

He rushed into the dungeon and there was torture devices everywhere. 

Tanya was naked and being stretched in a rack as her limbs and body was being pulled apart. 

She screamed in pain as the Baron laughed as his torturer turned the wheel to continue stretching her.

He was standing with a young looking girl standing behind him. Lionel assumed that this was Lady Sophia, whom they were supposed to rescue.

The Baron pulled down his pants and his erection was already ready to impale Tanya. 

She screamed curses as he prepared to ram into her.

The Baron nodded to the torturer who started turning the wheel again. Tanya's elbows and knees were already red as her ligaments were being pulled apart.

Suddenly, the torturer's head fell off and a fountain of blood shot out of his neck.

The Baron didn't notice and shoved himself into Tanya while Lady Sophia stared blankly at the fountain of blood.

With a backhand, Lionel slapped the Baron before he could react, who flew to the far end of the dungeon, slamming against the cell bars

Lionel ripped open the metal restraints and helped Tanya up.

"Thank.. thank you Lyon. Be careful. His strength is superhuman" Tanya said

Suddenly the Baron stood up, unharmed and flew over at high speed at Lionel.

Lionel charged at him back, and as both their bodies clashed.

Tanya was surprised that it was the Baron that was knocked back while Lionel stood unharmed

"Watch out!" Tanya yelled as she picked up a sword while still naked

"Too late" Baron Hannibal laughed as Lady Sophia climbed on Lionel's back and bit his neck.

"You...you're a vampire!" Tanya gasped 

"Yes, and now your strong friend is my minion, like Lady Sophia over there" Baron Hannibal laughed evilly.

Suddenly, Lionel laughed too.

"Minion? Highly unlikely" Lionel suddenly said, picking Lady Mercedes off his back with one hand and throwing her to the side like a rag doll.

"You...you should have turned into a vampire!" Daron Hannibal yelled

"Turn into a Vampire? I already am.... but more" Lionel laughed as he pounced on the Baron

Just as Baron Hannibal tried to turn into mist to escape, he suddenly froze and turned to stone!

With a single punch, Baron Hannibal's head was smashed to sand, leaving his headless body. 

Sophia screamed and jumped onto Lionel and he picked her up by her neck

"What do I do with her? Do I kill her?" Lionel asked

"No... We'll fail the mission. Can you... do anything about her?" Tanya answered

"Sure" Lionel nodded, ripping down her dress exposing her breasts and biting her throat.

"What..what are you doing?" Tanya asked as she put on her mithril bikini and boots.

 "Taking over control. Under the Baron's transformation, she will not be able to leave in sunlight" Lionel answered.

With Lionel taking over control, Sophia was given back her freedom. 

--

Lionel got Sophia to fly out of the castle with him while he carried Tanya and they flew as Tanya rode back.

Returning Sophia to her family, Lionel decided to ride behind Tanya back to Fort Larimar. 

As they entered the guild, Catherine smiled from afar

"How did the mission go?" she asked

Tanya winked and gave her the thumbs up.

"Told you he was good" she said

"Yeah.. I have to agree. He's full of surprises" Tanya nodded

Lionel collected his money and thanked Catherine for recommending him.

"Where.. where are you going? Want to have a drink to celebrate?" Tanya asked

"Sure" Lionel said

That night, Lionel found out that Tanya was very strong for a woman, able to drink quite alot of alcohol

In bed, she was quite monstrous too, possibly as strong as a demon like a succubus and they physically challenged each other all night.

0