Chapter 40 – Revival
112 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Catherine awoke with a start, and saw that she was naked, but her magic sword was right next to her. She picked it up and looked around. 

She saw several of the Wildcats next to her, namely Tanya Grayson, Monet Luca, Alissa the elf and Larissa the drow. 

They were in what looked like a castle, and they were laid in what looked like a large bedroom. But they weren't placed on the bed but on the floor. There was dried up blood all over the floor under them. 

She found several piles of clothes neatly stacked, one for each of them, including panties but no bras. Catherine frowned but started getting dressed regardless. 

Tanya started rousing and woke up, staring at the naked Catherine who put her finger to her lips to indicate to keep quiet. 

Tanya understood and got up warily as Alissa and Larissa started waking up nearly at the same time.

Tanya found her mithril bikini and started dressing up. Any armor is better than none as she wore them under the clothes given. 

Alissa and Larissa got up and immediately got alerted. Monet roused not long after. 

As they finished getting dressed, when Tanya suddenly gasped. 

"I know this place! This is castle Rothskull, where Lionel and I eliminated Baron Hannibal!" Tanya said. 

"Yes it is" suddenly a male voice answered as he opened the door. 

"Lionel!" Tanya said

"Betrayer!" Alissa yelled as she charged at him. 

He didn't react and let her attack pass through his body as he turned intangible. 

"I am sorry for attacking all of you. This is the only way I could save any of you. The enemy forces were too great" he said. 

"Then... we died.. it wasn't a dream" Money said, shivering as she hugged herself. 

"Yes. Fort Larimar is no more. There isn't even a brick or stone left. Everything was reduced to pebbles and everyone else was reduced to minced meat" he said coldly. 

"Then.... how did you rescue us? I remember being being cut from my neck to my waist" Tanya said.

"I couldn't rescue you all physically. There was no time. So I turned you into a form where you can recover from even the most grevious of wounds. 

"What did you do?" Tanya asked

"I... did to you what I did for Sophia, Duke Roland's daughter. I turned you into a vampire-werewolf-zombie hybrid" he said

The women gasped.

"You.... turned me... into a monster!" Alissa growled and charged at him again. 

This time, he didn't resist and her punch caused him to fly and crash into the far wall. 

Alissa was stunned. She was never this powerful before, even though she was as strong as 5 men before. 

Catherine looked at her own hand, wondering how powerful she was now. 

"Your strength and durability would all have increased by 150 points, your speed 100 points. Your life would have increased by 20000 points while your mana by 10000 points" he said. 

"What... that means I'm immortal now?" Monet asked, disbelievingly. 

"Yes. These are the parts of my powers that I am able to share. I wanted to save more, but Max, Bart and Isabelle were already dead. The creatures attacked so fast without stopping even when they engaged their enemy" Lionel said. 

"I.. I only managed to damage 2 of them, but they kept attacking even when injured, and the others simply continued swarming at me. If Lyon didn't.... attack me, they would and did turn me into mush" Catherine said, touching her neck. There was no longer any signs of Lionel's bite marks.

"Who are you really?" Monet asked

"My real name is Lionel Marshall. I was recruited into the Training zone where I passed all the missions in record time. My lover, Lady Hebe was assisting me to counter the evil spirits that possessed me when I absorbed each of the enemy in the mission's powers. But the final one, the impossible mission consisting of Typhon and Echidna, caused Hebe to slip into a coma when she tried to help me. As Lord Vulcan helped me to escape due to Hercules arriving for vengeance on me, I was ushered into the portal to the End of Days early, since I more than finished my training. But as I entered, Lord Ra burned me with his eyes... and the next thing I knew, the Wildcats rescued me in the Badlands" Lionel explained. 

"You....you finished the Typhon and Echidna mission?" Monet asked in shock. She remembered that impossible mission in the missions room.

"More importantly, you survived Lord Ra's attack?" Catherine asked

"Yes to both" Lionel answered.

Tanya whistled while nodding

"Well what do we do now?" Larissa finally said something

"I don't know. I will be travelling the Badlands to scout what is happening. While this castle is well hidden, I don't know when those creatures would come and turn it all to rubble

I know you are still angry at me..." Lionel said 

"You're damn right you traitor!" Alissa interrupted. Larissa nodded. Trust for elves is given freely but is extremely hard to win back.

Lionel sighed and looked at Catherine 

She shook her head and said "I... I don't think I can trust you either. I don't know if you'll stab me in the back"

"But...but he saved our lives!" Monet tried to intervene

"I'll follow you" Tanya said

"No. It is best if you train your new abilities as much as possible until you leave, or until this castle is attacked" Lionel said

5 beautiful women walked in.

"These are the Baron's harem of girls. They are mine now. Their names are Angelica, Jessica, Valerie, Charlotta and Serena. They are only level 1 warriors who were only sex slaves to the baron. But I've trained them myself. They are now capable of all the skills of the races you've inherited. Even at their level, they would be a tough opponent for your former selves. They will teach you how to use your new abilities. I... I am sorry for everything. I wish you well" he said as he disappeared from their view.

They looked at the 5 beautiful women who curtsied gracefully and bowed their head. 

"He... you're not his slaves are you?" Tanya asked. 

The girls looked at each other and suddenly giggled. 

"Oh no. We've been set free. But since we have nowhere else to go, he entrusted us with the upkeep of the castle. We're actually happier than we've ever been" the pretty woman named Angelica said. 

"He's never touched us, and let us do whatever we want. We are even able to go out, but since we are in the Badlands, this is probably the safest place for us" Jessica said. 

"Now, lets see how good you are since master decided to rescue you. Let the training begin!" Charlotta said as her fangs and claws came out and the 5 girls attacked. 

--

Catherine, Tanya, Alissa, Larissa and Monet sat on one side of the bedroom, all bloody and their clothes ripped to shreds. 

On the other side, the servants of the house Angelica, Jessica, Valerie, Charlotta and Serena giggled as they started stripping. Their clothes were fully intact, unlike their opponents, but they preferred to fight naked. 

"They....their battle skills are incredible" Tanya said, as she tore off the remnants of her clothes and removed her mithril bikini in fear that they may be torn as well. 

Catherine, looked at the gashes on her stomach as it immediately healed. 

She and the wildcats have fought vampires before, as well as werewolves and even zombies. But the girls attacked them with such savagery and imagination, free flowing from one form to another, using the skills of one form to another so easily that they were kept on the back foot. 

Individually, these girls who were barely trained as warriors were more fearsome than any of their level 3 to 5 warriors. 

The following weeks were full of battle, as they moved their training to the training hall which used to be the dungeon. Slowly but surely, the women from Fort Larimar began to master their new skills. 

0