Chapter 45 – Elvira
64 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lionel lay in bed with Lilith, enjoying another night of passion. They would be leaving today secretly, the one thing Lilith got Lionel to agree with her about. She didn't want her succubi to suffer due to her absence, especially against the other two lords of the city. 

It was early in the morning, and they were still in bed. It wasn't as if they needed to leave the first thing in the morning. 

However, Lionel woke up hearing a loud commotion. There seemed to be lots happening in the city today, as even from the top floor of Lilith's brothel, they could hear all the noise from the streets of Rothgog

"I wonder what is happening? The city feels different today, more bustling" Lilith said as she sat up on her bed, walking towards her window naked. 

She frowned at the strange sight of the streets of the entertainment district being so crowded even though most of the shops were yet to be open. 

Lionel looked at her naked back, admiring his newfound servant. 

Suddenly, a pretty succubus walked urgently. 

"Your Majesty, a guest wishes an audience" she said. 

"Who is it that deems themselves important enough to warrant an audience?" Lilith asked

"She says her name is Queen Elvira, your Majesty." the succubus said

"Oh? Let her in" Lilith smiled 

"As you wish" the succubus said as she disappeared through the gauze curtains

"Who?" Lionel asked

"Elvira, the Queen of the vampires.... Wait! You will want her to be your servant as well" Lilith smiled

"Huh? Why?" Lionel asked

"Misery deserves company.... I'll set it up for you. You want to strengthen your powers right? I smelt a bit of vampire in you too. Do the same thing to her as you did to me" Lilith cackled as she pulled Lionel to her throne. 

--

An extremely beautiful woman walked into the room, dressed in what looked like leather lingerie, with a black cloak on her shoulders that reached to her bum. 

Her face was white like porcelain, with jet black hair that went down to her waist. 

As she approached the throne, she was stunned to see Lilith on the throne naked, sitting on Lionel's lap with his erect organ insider her, clearly displayed as she sat with her legs opened wide in an extremely obscene pose. 

"Lilith!" Elvira gasped

"Elvira! What brings you over so early this morning?" Lilith asked

Realizing that Lilith was trying to be provocative, Elvira tried to remain calm as she answered. 

"Ahem. The city of Romagoth has fallen. We... we are seeking refuge and we... I require your help to convince the other two city lords to allow us to stay" Elvira said. 

"Oh? You know very well that my forces, Asteroth's and Balthezar have a fragile peace here. Surely your vampire population will ruin that balance." Lilith said

"No... there are only less than a hundred of us that made it here. Our population will not threaten anybody. We only want to live" Elvira said. 

"A hundred? What was your vampire population in Romagoth?" Lilith asked

"Over 5 million. There are probably more survivors that scattered in the attack, but this is the biggest group of vampires that I know of" Elvira said

"I thought your alliance with Lord Ardun and his Dark Elves was a strong alliance that controlled Romagoth together? Surely it was much stronger than our fragile alliance here. What happened? Did he betray you?" Lilith asked. 

"No. The dark ones attacked us in force. Romagoth... is no more. My vampire army was destroyed, and Ardun, if indeed he survived, would have fled with the remnants of the dark elves. Please.. help us.. .help me... for old times sake?" Elvira pleaded. 

Lilith squinted, then stood up exposing Lionel's lubricated cock. He sat still, staring forward, looking like an inanimate statue. 

"I want you to fulfill a wish of mine.. A fantasy.. a fetish, if you will" Lilith said

"Then you'll help us?" Elvira asked

"Sure" Lilith asked

"Than name it, and I will do it if I can" Elvira said

"I want you to strip and fuck my new toy. I want to watch" Lilith said

"Wha... what?" Elvira was shocked. 

"You can do it, can't you? Dressed like that, you vampires cannot say you are more prudish than us succubi" Lilith laughed. 

Elvira hesitated. She was angry that Lilith would humiliate her like this. But she needed Lilith's help. 

With anger showing on her face, Elvira removed the laces on her lingerie as it dropped to the floor revealing her amazing body, looking pure white as snow. 

"Come, let me help you" Lilith smiled as her hand reached for Elvira's pussy. 

"No! I'll do it myself" Elvira said, pushing Lilith's hand away, then licking her own hand and started stimulating herself as she walked over to Lionel, who remained still as a statue. 

Elvira got into position, getting ready to sit on Lionel's lap and stared angrily at Lilith. But Lilith wasn't looking at her face, rather staring and anticipating the insertion of Lionel's organ into Elvira. 

"Can I ask, why this? Surely this is not a mere fetish?" Elvira asked as Lionel's organ touched her opening. 

"My dear, I've always wanted to prove you're second rate. Now take my second hand leftovers" Lilith laughed as she put her hands on Elvira's shoulders and pushed her down. 

Elvira groaned as Lionel entered her balls deep at once, gasping at the large intrusion into her body. 

Lionel's hands suddenly reached from behind, grabbing and groping her breasts as he licked and sucked on her neck from behind, causing Elvira to gasp in pleasure, even though she didn't want to show Lilith that it was pleasurable. 

"Nice and big isn't it?" Lilith asked

"Am I done? I've done what you asked for. Fulfil your part of the bargain" Elvira said, looking at Lilith angrily while Lionel was inside her. 

"Done? Surely not. You're getting the full treatment" Lilith said as she nodded to Lionel. 

Suddenly, Elvira felt a bite on her neck infecting her with the blood infection of a werewolf and a zombie. She felt her lifeforce being sucked out of her from her pussy while her mind was attacked with a telepathic attack, as well as the emotions of fear and charm at the same time. 

Her whole body that was touching his bare skin, including his hands on her breasts had his death touch affecting her and as he let go of biting her neck, he screamed a banhe death scream right into her ear. 

"Indeed she is incredibly powerful to resist all these attacks, like Lilith. If she were a normal vampire, she would be dead by now" Lionel said as he tortured her. 

By Lionel's estimation, both of them had probably the power of one of he major Gods. 

--

Minutes later, Lionel pushed back the glowing orb into Elvira's head, claiming his second slave. 

Elvira's eyes showed the love and longing for him, the way Lilith's eyes did. But the moment she looked at Lilith, pure palpable hatred could be felt, while Lilith had a condescending and mocking look on her face as she looked at Elvira. 

Lilith got one of her succubus to bring in a particularly powerful looking demon slave and Elvira was allowed to suck it's blood to revive her shriveled body. 

It took her several minutes to drain the demon, leaving a dried up husk where the demon was, completely reviving Elvira. 

"What about my people?" Elvira asked

--

Later that day Lionel secretly fled the city together with his new travel companions Lilith and Elvira.

Lilith's brothel absorbed the vampires as new staff at the brothel, without needing to inform the other 2 city lords

Lilith's top lieutenant, a succubus named Annabeth took over the brothel in secret and would rule in Lilith's place

Several hundred miles away, 3 figures faced an army of black blades. 

Lionel smiled as he lifted his warhammer "Brick", black flames surrounding it's hammer head and tip

"Will you join me or will you sit this one out?" Lionel asked

"Are you kidding me? The thrill of battle is nearly as good as the pleasures of sex" Lilith said as her body sprouted bat-like wings, her teeth became fangs, her hands sprouting claws and she sprouted horns on her head and a long devil like tail. 

"I concur" Elvira said as she too bared her fangs and claws. 

0