Prologue: Why is this happening to me?
122 10 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 It was just the end of the first week of the semester and there's already something going on. Behind the Gym building, a gathering of students is watching while a boy is being bullied(?).

"Bastard! why don't you just listen to her, she trying to make you her subordinate are you that dumb!?" A male student, said to a boy wearing glasses who looked like a small animal, trembling while crouching, not from being scared or anything. He was just kicked in the stomach...

Ten students are laughing while watching this, A girl crouched in front of him smiling thinking that this is enough to make him follow her, with violence no one can stop her. Being born into a rich family, having a beautiful face, sexy body, etc... Thinking this earth is revolving around her.

However... The boy just smiled at her as if trying giving her an acknowledgment making her smile, but then the boy speaks.

"No thanks." the smile disappeared what appeared next is an empty eyes void of emotion... Making the girl angrier, she spat while standing her smile is gone and said...

"Beat him up, just don't break the bones we don't want the school gets noticed of this" while leaving with others... remaining is two dudes with good physical appearances.

 

"Heh, the boss ordered don't think badly of us." "Hahaha! let's just do it and go" They started beating the boy black and blue, the glasses on his face is gone not that they cared at all and started trashing his body... The boy didn't do anything and just protected his body and his head making him more look smaller... After a few minutes, the two students seemed satisfied with their work and started to leave while saying a few words.

 

"Don't Ever Talk to someone about this or else the lady boss may get angry again" "Ha hahaha let's go, bro"

 

There the boy equipped his glasses again while lying down and stayed there unmoving staring at the sky for a few minutes...

"Why, why is this happening to me...." said the boy while sighing

"Haaa... I should better get back home before it started to get dark, ouch, ouch" he started to get up with his injured body.

"Hey..." "!!!??"

Suddenly a cute girl's voice resounded on his back making him startled for a bit before looking back.

"What? what is it that you want?" "Oh~~ nothing just thinking you might want some help... You don't want to?" The girl smiled, the boy seemed to think there's something else behind that words he started to ask...

"Just state your business, or else I'm just going back"

"Woah~~ their edgy boy calm down this lady here really wants to help you a fellow student~" The girl didn't receive any response because the boy just started to leave...

"Wait!!!, wait!, fine I'm gonna tell you geez~ boys these days..." "Then say it already."

The girl suddenly grinned evilly to the boy and said "Do you want some revenge boy?" 

"Revenge? boy? where just the same age you know, and I'm strong enough to protect myself I just don't want them to know." while fixing his glasses with his fingers.

"Heee~~ interesting... Then if you want to do it together just look for me!!" then the girl gives the boy some cleaning alcohol, cotton, and some bandages before leaving.

"What's with that girl," He thought to himself while sitting again and started treating himself before going back to his home...

"Big sis will probably get angry at me looking like this huh..." sighing

While there's no emotion on his face and feeling empty... he's started walking back to his home 

"Really, why is this happening...."

3