Prologue
44 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Humankind has to grasp whatever they want, we won't live peacefully so we came at the top of the food chain with the industrial revolution, we wanted sea we conquered them with pirates and then the army, we want to conquer the sky so wrights brother took the first leap towards it, then we gaze upon the moon so Neil Armstrong skyrocketed to the moon and take the first human steps on the moon.

 

We conquered whatever we desire to land to sky and space, even though the step taken towards the moon was just like the size of an atom when you realize that space is spread to billions of light-years spread away. And that not the end of it just limited to our vast imagination, which we might not be able to discover fully nor you nor I, but everything starts with imagination, if we didn't take the first step then everything seems impossible just like traveling through the earth, sea sky or in space, but one thing we still not be able to do is time.

 This world is run with the assumption, we can only assume until one of them hits the point, that's how since work nowadays, majority of the time trial and error but you never know maybe its been tested out somewhere before even us knowing, but as I can see all this is just an argument in my small mind while having all these thoughts I was gazing upon the asteroid of the size of the moon entering in our atmosphere, unfortunately, my parents were on an international trip so we don't get to spend our last time together even though most of the time they are on business trips rather than spending their time with the only child they have, the impact are is large whole India and also Pakistan is in direct target on this, I am in Lahore right now out in my backyard looking up and waiting to be squished by the biggest rock humankind ever see. Even though my parents were kind enough to send me tickets for New York but what's the point, it's the end, even if I flew away human extinction is inevitable, not only human but all living kind, still I feel proud of saving some dollars of my father, after all, we are not called shakh due to anything. The moment it enters the atmosphere, that was the last time I might have a clear look at the sun as after that all we can see is fireball approaching us, and the intense pressure under it was insane, even though it just entered atmosphere the intense pressure almost forced to kneel half of the population of the world, and then just like the old times that rock will act as a sword and cut our heads and pass the divine judgment for all our cruel acts, all this was going through my mind in a single day, don't even care to pray anymore what's the point, it's not like a person like me will be forgiven in just a few minutes, otherwise God might have chosen a less harsh death for me. You can hear the loud duas in the mosque and azans as well, bells in the churches and the puja in the temples, everyone was asking for forgiveness, even heard that near Minara Pakistan they are making a human change for everyone regardless religion sect or sex.

After all everyone realizes that there is no bigger religion than humanity when all humanity is about to end. I don't know whose god is real nor do I want to come in debate but all I know if God exists he will be discussed by the hypocrisy and the two side of the so-called intelligent beings send upon this world to judge there capabilities. I guess it's better to just close my eyes and put earphones in my head playing numb in loud, I can't hear the screaming and mass destruction in front of my eyes. Even though fate might have chosen a painful death for me but I can try to make it as peaceful as possible, I guess I have the right to die in peace. Plus if even my plan works after the impact of the asteroid in split second I will die to mean I don't even feel a single pain, though I might have a question of why listening numb in my last moments, maybe because even though I am saying all this to myself at 100% confidence, but in reality, I am so terrified that I am numb, even my mind too. So at least some things are still in my control even my death too. After closing my eyes I was just waiting and then suddenly all the pressure disappeared, not only that my music it's stopped as well, so it finally happens I died without feeling any pain or see the people in suffer, I guess God was not that cruel after all I must say, I guess I was not much of a sinful as I was expecting myself, but I guess I should open my eyes now, let's see how the entrance of hell looks like, but this is strange that I can hear the birds as well, they never talked about birds in the hell, I guess I have to open my eyes, but the moment I open my eyes I was on my knees that's for sure, my headphones were hanging around my neck and most importantly the place I saw is nothing like hell, when I open my eyes I found myself in a garden full of flowers on my knees, where is that asteroid? Are we safe? Or God has forgiven me and send me to heaven, my phone was the only proof I needed to confirm that I am not dead, but the biggest question was where am I?

shakh is a cast in Pakistan who are reluctant to use money and focus more on saving

Minara Pakistan is a national monument situated in city Lahore, It is considered one of the sign of freedom for Pakistanis.

1