Chapter 1: The Einder Blood
337 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He has numerous titles, to his allies, he is known as a man respected by the masses, one whose fame reaches the heavens, and is a noble hero that every kid aspires to be. But to his enemies, he is a man who has single-handedly slaughtered a thousand soldiers, the number one enemy of the empire, and was especially known as the Crimson Death God.

But after nearly 200 years, his name shall be written in history books as someone notorious with various accusations of deaths that are tied alongside his name. He will be known not as a hero but as the traitor who is foolish enough to lead an alliance of misfits in a large-scale rebellion against the sheer might of the empire.

Currently, that same man is about to face his largest battle yet. Conquering almost half the lands of the empire, he is merely a breath away from capturing the Royal Capital and liberating the citizens from the evil clutches of the empire.

"My liege, as expected, the enemy troops have sent their elites to die right at our doorsteps." A man wearing a monocle reported the current situation. "All according to plan."

"Great, now I can finally see the end of this fighting." With a deep breath, he switched his attention from the map that was in front of him to the man who spoke with him. "Vlad, with this, we can finally avenge our fallen brothers! If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have finished this plan in time, this victory is also thanks to your brilliant proposition. If only Ethan and the rest could see you now, they would've been proud of how much you've grown. "

"My liege, the battle is still not over. We should still be focusing on the field in case the empire still has another trump card." Although he was somewhat nervous he still hid it, but although it couldn't be seen, he was still sweating bullets as he tried to grin and gestured towards the enemy reinforcements.

"I know. Gather all the men, today is our last battle! We will finally settle the score with the empire!"

Thousands of men swarmed towards their respective positions. They were all holding their breath, awaiting the moment of battle silently as they felt the adrenaline slowly creeping up their bodies.

"Launch the attack in 5.....4.....3.....2.....1.....ATTAAACCCCKKKKKK!!!!!"

The enemy troops cautiously advancing were immediately met with surprise as they were ambushed right when they were near their designated target. However, living up to their name as the elites of the empire, they responded quickly enough to defend themselves against the incoming wave.

Meanwhile, in a dark corner within the headquarters of the rebellion. "Vlad, I hope you kept your part of the plan. If not, you know what will happen to your wife and daughter here."
"I know, I properly did what you told me to do. Now, it's time for you to do your part of the deal and give them back to me!" Vlad responded with a furious voice, his throat was trembling with sheer anger. His eyes slowly being dyed with pure violence.

 

"Don't worry, we'll release her... AFTER YOUR BELOVED LEADER DIES, OF COURSE!"
Vlad was about to say something when suddenly, he heard an explosion near the base and as he lost his ground, the earth trembled.

"What the-"

A large beam of light enveloped their whole base. After the huge explosion, a series of small explosions ensued as the base continued to receive enemy bombardment. Presently, the inside of the now-ruined base was filled with dead bodies scattered all over the floor and a large amount of blood that seemed to paint the remaining walls of the base.

"I swear, from this moment on....."

There was a silhouette of a man who, on closer inspection, is too wounded to even stand. That man was breathing hard as he clenched his fists. His eyes were filled with incomparable sorrow and wrath. His lips were trembling with rage. He felt defeated, yet the determination in his eyes never waned, not even once did he look back, he already knew that from the moment he started his futile struggle against the empire, that the moment that he did even looked back just once, all the regret, despair, and self-loathing would swallow him whole.

"I SHALL HAVE MY REVENGE!"

2