Chapter 8: Task
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Balin school went, as usual, people were whispering again and some were bold enough to say on the face, some people liked my mother's personality. After coming to my dorm I simply felt to see something else I am too much addicted to the GOH show, so today I watched cartoons whole evening and again I got a pop up of the show it was a gossip column, they were headlines about Conrad and Brenda Rauch that how these days they have become close, then they wrote about 80's romance vs today's romance. I twitched my eyebrows. They were comparing them with Sukhwinder and August, no wonder in the morning one girl asked me how my mom was when she was young.

In the comment section, most of the people felt that my mom doesn't go near him on her own accord but neither disapproves Kent's approach, below that line the blogger had rounded on the photo of Sukhwinder and Kent where both of them are seen talking and if you look closely the rounded part, Kent was playing with my mom's dupatta (a long scarf). I hit my head against the pillow what the hell they were thinking.

Then on the show, two actors and director of the upcoming Bollywood movie 'Madhya Ratri' came for promotion,  they gave a simple task for fun, they all have to form pairs on their own and create the scene of bride and bridegroom in their own style. Everyone made their own pairs, Conrad paired with Brenda and they both simply just wore the costume and cuddle with each other. Megan Covington being a horror movie director paired with Daniel LIn where she wore a white bridal gown and did the makeup of a zombie and Daniel wore his chef costume, the scene was like this that Daniel is standing with a large spoon and Megan had hugged from behind making the chef scared. Same way Angella Brooks holds her paintbrush and Dilljit Gill took the microphone in his hand, they made a scene where Angella is painting and Dilljit is proposing to her by singing a Punjabi song. Anjali Reddy paired with religious guru Amit D'Souza both played the role of intercultural marriage where Anjali wore a typical Indian bride wearing a red saree and Amit wore a black suit, Vishal Mathur and Amy Calvert both of them wore the gothic style wedding dress and both of them posed on a bicycle, Kent and Sophie Miller paired up both wore normal wedding outfit showing simplicity and elegance, Kento Kimura paired up with Sukhwinder where he dressed as a nerd playing with a dupatta of Sukhwinder, Keiko Nakama paired up with Satomi Toda as lesbian pair, Eito Oguri paired up with Adam Birrel as a gay couple, Peter Kadoje with Benu Mensah as 1 and 0 couple.

The winner of the game was Vishal Mathur and Amy Calvert for their gothic style, while the first runner up was a tie between gay and lesbian couples. As Vishal and Amy won the game they were chosen leaders for the next segment of the next episode.

The comments were nasty towards Japanese artist Keiko and Eito for portraying lesbian and gay couples, especially Keiko got a lot of vulgar comments for being a porn movie producer. Many people even criticized Japanese culture, but there were people who spoke that lesbian and gay couple is reality and it is a good thing they have portrayed them.

0