Chapter 14: Funny pet names
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sukhwinder didn't answer, seeing this August smiled and shook her shoulder, "Oh come on it is nothing to think about  just give any number come to your mind."

Sukhwinder munched her snack which was fully dipped in sauce, nodded and said, "Umm 7"

August, "What about his partner Conrad? I will give him 6, he looks idiot to me."

Sukhwinder, "I will give him 9 though he is dumb still he is handsome"

August chuckled on that statement, "When you started noticing people looking handsome except for Shiamk Lawrence."

Sukhwinder slapped his thigh, "I only recognize rare beauty."

August, "Sophie Miller you liked her before you actually meet her."

Sukhwinder. "It is like an anti-fan movie in reverse order, when I am living with her I started becoming her anti-fan, I don't understand why she is so annoyed with me. But without being partial I will give her 8 points for her natural looks.  "

August, "You are fair in giving marks even here though it is not university exams. I will give her 6 points for always pointing out my Sukhi. "

Sukhwinder ignored his words and then pointed Vishal who was walking like a professional, "Isn't my son dashing"

August, in horrified expression, "When did you give birth to one more son without my knowledge."

And then he ran away from the place and  Sukhwinder started shouting in Punjabi, "You good for nothing Angrez(Hindi word for English Men ), I will burn  you alive."

Hearing her loud voice though a lot of them didn't understand her language they were able to guess she is again cursing August Other participants didn't mind her, except for Sophie

Who interrupted between them in a harsh tone, "Excuse me, Mrs. Maan, though you both are friends you should not publically say words like Angrez, it is racism.  "

Sukhwinder, "Oops!  I never thought people will think that way but it is not my fault her grandmother gave him his pet name Angrez. "

Sophie tried to control her anger and manner, "Mrs. Maan don't make excuses, who will give a name like this."

Diljit interrupted between their catfight, "Miss Sophie, what Sukhwinder sis said is not wrong, my relatives also have pet names like Happy, Goldie or they simply give taunting name also like a donkey, milkshake. Probably his grandmother was an Indian so it is possible she gave him a name like this. And sometimes Angrez is also used for complementing someone. "

Sophie was still a little doubtful but she still nodded in agreement and gave advice to Sukhwinder, "You can say anything in private but on the national and international platform it can be easily manipulated and create controversy or scandals."

Then she turned around like a noble and elegant lady,  making Sukhwinder look like a hooligan.

Diljit then gave an awkward smile to Sukhwinder and they both started laughing like a mad man making other doubt if Diljit was saying the truth.

Many netizens comments popped on my screen,

Applepie: These two people always light up the tension mood.

0