Chapter 2: Divine Tree
80 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a while of waiting, a jeepney finally arrive. Frey then raise his hand to call/flag a jeep.

 

It then slowly decelerated and stop just beside Frey. He then walk to sit at the empty passenger seat beside the driver

 

The driver then slowly press his feet at the acceleration, and the jeep continued travelling on the road.

 

Frey felt the wind brushing on his face, its because he got his one feet inside while the other is outside and his head is half outside to feel the comfortable wind.

 

It did not take long for the jeep to arrive at the market. So, Frey called out to the driver, "Para" and the driver slowly stop the jeepney for Frey to go down. After stepping down from the jeep, it again continued its journey.

 

While Frey then entered the bustling market. You can see many people going here and there, and the vendors calling out to customers,

 

"Pogi(handsome), come buy some fruits," an apple vendor called out,

 

"Suki, come look at the new arrival shirts," called out another vendor of clothes,

 

"Come, buy, buy ,buy. This fish is freshly caught just this morning. Come buy some fish," said a fish vendor.

 

You will see many more different scene in here. And many different type of peoples doing what they need to do at the market.

 

Frey did not look anywhere and just keep walking without bothering about the vendors calling him to buy their goods. And after a full minute of walking, he arrive at a Groceries store. He enter the store, pick up a basket to place the things he will purchase and directly headed to the food section without hesitation.

 

He walk for a while and arrive at the food section. He look at where the stacks of egg-in-case place at the shelve and pick one case that have a dozen of egg in it and place it on his basket. Then he walk around for a bit to look if there is something that he want to buy, but he saw nothing that attracted him, so he decided that there is nothing for him here and should stop his search.

 

With his goal/reason of going to the market already achieve, he was going to the counter to pay for the eggs. It was then that there is the fruit section of the food section on the direction of the counter, so when he pass by, he saw the mango fruits that is displayed for the customers to see.

 

When Frey saw the mangoes that is bejng displayed, he can't help but want to grab some and just eat it. Its just that so much alluring for him.

 

Remembering his failed endeavour of getting some mangoes from someone else tree from the side of the road previously. He decided to just buy some for him to eat after his lunch later.

 

He pick up the mago that have the brightest color that its yellow color became almost like golden, he place it near his nose and sniff it and smelled the sweet smell that it release. It is much more sweeter than any mango that he have ever eaten ti'll now.So, he place it in the basket and then he also pick up four more mango that he deem as the biggest that he can see in here.

 

With the mango and eggs in his hands, he headed to the counter and stand up in line to wait for his turn. He did not have to wait long as in just 2 minutes it is already his turn. He put the eggs and the mago on the counter, and waited for the cashier to calculate it.

 

"It will be, 123.00 Pesos sir," said the cashier.

 

Frey pull out his wallet and and get two 100.00 Peso bill and give it to the cashier.

 

Cashier then gavehim his change and put the things he bought at a paper bag and gave it to him.

 

Frey walk out of the groceries with in now in a good mood. He waited for a jeepney at the side of the road for him to go home.

 

_____________________

 

Meanwhile, at a higher dimension, where the so called gods live, a girl is gnawing on  some silk that is covering her neck while she is staring daggers at the inside of the well. You can also see the watery eyes of her threatening to burst like a dam.

 

"Huhuhuhu, why, why, why... Just why do I have to be so clumsy and let that precious fruit fall!?" the girl asked herself, tugging on the silk she is currently gnawing everytime she say 'why'. Her attention did not derailed even when there is some sound on her surrounding, and just keep looking at the well.

 

What she is really looking at is the projection that is coming from the lower world being projected on the well, with the use of the inherent power of the well.

 

The scene that is being displayed at the water is, of a man grabbing a yellow fruit and holding a pack of dozen eggs. And if you look closely, you can see that the man is actually Frey who bought mangoes at the groceries.

 

When she saw Frey holding the fruit and smelling it, she tarted mumbling, "Nonononono, that is mine, THAT'S MY PRECIOUS FRUIT!!" and in the end, she started raising her voice, startling the birds that is chilling in the surroundings.

 

Ok, so you might be confuse why she act like this right? So, let me first introduce her to you all. Her name is Mana, a so-called Goddess. But although a she is a Goddess, she is at the very bottom of the standing of all the gods. And that is because, hahaha, that is, she has a low mana in her body. Although it is still superior to a "Mortal", she is nothing in the place where she is in, which is, the land of the gods. Such irony right? her name is Mana, but her problem is mana... Oh, is it not funny? Ok then...

 

Back to the topic. So, today her luck is pretty good and she stumble upon a precious fruit in the forest. She saw a Divine Tree that is full of fruit that is ready to harvest. But is not the most important thing here, the most important thing is actually the golden fruit that stand out of all the fruits on the tree.

 

Becaus that fruit is where the most precious thing that the tree can give. It is a fruit that can give the one that eat it, the thing that they really need!

 

And of course, such thing will not be without a SUUUUPPPPEEEEEERRRRRRR SSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG guardian to protect it.

 

So...

 

[To be Continued]

Wahahahahaha, I hope you are enjoying reading...

1