Chapter 5 : Three Years
416 6 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

During the month Lin's father spent bedridden in weakness Lily revealed to the man her scary-side whenever she did her task of taking care of him or feeding her father his daily meals! She would tell him stories which mainly emphasized the point of how lucky he's to be the only alpha-male in the area otherwise her mom would be in the arms of another person right now. Lily took advantage of the circumstances since Lin made sure to warn their mother of the complications that might occur to the father’s condition if he happened to become sexually-agitated in his current vulnerable state and that’s exactly why she made sure to keep her distance from her husband and rarely made him see her during that month.

Lily exploited this opportunity to roughen the man a lot and shake his self-esteem and the man would just laugh it out in the beginning and treat it no differently than a sick-joke from his daughter with an amused expression.
 
Then the days passed and he found his woman avoiding him and the location of their room quite a lot to the degree of sleeping with his children in their room instead of sharing bed with him! which removed that amused expression from his face when Lily whispered her sick-jokes and his carefree laughter turned into dry-laughs of awkwardness instead.

Then gradually his dry-laughs vanished and his silence would show the father making a face covered in a serious look which would remain unresponsive to Lily’s words mostly and if he did give a response it would be no more than a cough of embarrassment while showing an expression of denial on his face! finally his ears surrendered completely to listening to his only daughter whenever she spoke and he itched every single word and instruction in his brain.

Lin noticed how close his father and sister has become just a few days after the man suffered this internal-injury but he was entirely careless about what Lily was teaching the man these days! since Lily gave him her word to behave herself and not to cause trouble for himself or the family anymore he’s sure she's doing something for a reason.

He focused on his meditation instead and avoided little-Lao whenever he did! but even Lin with his insanely superior mental-capabilities and lightning-quick thought-process discovered it to be a hard task to achieve and Lin would be left completely irritated after every meditation session even he locked himself in the tunnel leading to their next home which is a very quiet place and very suitable for meditation.

First reason to cause this irritation is Lin’s body and the mere fact of him needing to remain completely still and motionless to meditate correctly proved to be such a bothersome thing to do! it took him a whole week just to start getting used to meditation and the best Lin could do is sit and meditate for an hour or so before he finds it unbearable to keep meditating anymore then he would go for a walk or have some fun with the family to wash his frustration off.

That's when he noticed Lily's little mental-game with their father then he knew why she’s doing that when he heard her cruel words whispering in the ear of their father while feeding him his breakfast.

She wanted to firmly consolidate the relationship between the couple and make sure it will hold strong against any unforeseen trouble that may face their parents in the future! deep inside Lin regretted not being close to his father in his previous life and held it against the man for leaving him and his mother and brothers and sisters to live alone. That man was quite successful and happy in his new marriage and Lin never hated him for what he did to seek his own happiness but he hated how his father of the previous life always acted like he never wanted to know Lin at all even after knowing about his son's greatness.

Since Lily already know about all Lin’s innermost aspirations and tiniest bits of regretful-thoughts which he has brought along from his previous life! she tried to use a reverse-psychology method of shock-therapy to make their father in this life only have eyes which would look at their mother and no other woman.

The poor ex-caveman never knew that his woman only avoided him because she was worried about his health because she was even more eager for her man's warmness and love more than the man himself! once the month was over Lily made sure her father had followed all of her instructions completely and prepared everything right starting with the candles, fine dinner, perfect wine, full romance vibes, and wearing an attire that matches the mood.

When their mother woke-up from her sleep that day she found her man almost glowing in his neat clothes and sitting next to her on bed just admiring the beautiful sight of her being in peaceful sleep! during the following three days the two adults were locked-up in their room and their mother's voice was surprisingly loud this time.

“Hehe... I taught him to alternate between rough and gentle thrusts! mom must be feeling it to heaven this time it’s just too bad that someone forbade me from joining the fun. Tsk.”

Lily jumped on Lin's back and whispered in his ear while she enjoyed listening to the sound of her mother's moans. Lily was already used to taking good care of the whole family’s needs just for the fun of it after spending a month doing almost everything on her own and even the two tigers were included.

“You know that I only let you do this trick because it will help strengthen their relationship right! Otherwise I would've stopped you from toying with father's emotions like that still we need to believe in their love for each other Lily. We can only intervene in the future if it really reached the point of them needing our intervention to keep the family’s ship floating. Promise me Lily.”

Lin ignored Lily’s clingy-ness and told her that it's no longer their business to meddle with the parents affairs from this point onwards.

“I promise. But… I demand that you sleep in the same bed with me! let’s see… for two months.”

Like always Lily took the chance to ask for a mile after Lin allowed her a yard.

“How's your meditation going? did you manage to reach the state of clear-mind?”

Lin didn't continue on the topic of Lily's request and asked to distract her while removing his sister from his back.

“It's a promise then. That meditation thing is a very troublesome. Those idiots who said it's easy in your previous life are just brainless fools with nothing but peanuts in their heads! it's driving me crazy to clear my mind of any thoughts and I know for sure that this is all your fault Lin. You gave me the same copy of your monstrous brain, and now I can't even count the number of thoughts which keeps popping-up in my head every second. Compensate this beauty for what you did! here, give me your first kiss, and I'll try not to get mad at you in the future.”

Lily spoke with pouted lips and hugged Lin's neck and she grumbled like an abandoned-housewife! influenced by the background music she heard from her moaning mother Lily stretched her lips then leaned forward with her neck and tried to kiss Lin's lips.

“Whether it's a curse or not I believe you know better than anyone else Lily! just keep working hard and hope for the best.”

Lin kissed his sister's cheek and patted her back after giving Lily’s waist a tight hug and ignored her daring attempt because he knew she wouldn't stop her forceful approach and he just assigned Lily’s behavior to be the result of her being bored. Not giving it any further thoughts than needed Lin left his sister’s demand on hold since delaying is easier that choosing.

During the last two months of winter Lin used his time meditating or going to the palace south to continue the unfinished work with his father.

When he first started to meditate it took time to ward-off the surrounding distractions and quite a bit of effort to remain still in the cross-legged position. Lin’s best results after a month is that he could stay for an hour in one meditation session then Lin would find himself pulled away from the calmness of meditating! it felt like a monster within his body that can't be contained any longer is pushing hard for him to move his muscles then Lin would find himself being energetic and lively afterwards for extended durations of time which kept increasing with each meditation session.

After another two months of keeping that practice going now he can stay in a meditation session for two hours and it became easier for him to remove the surrounding distractions which came from outside and Lin just dived deeper in the calm darkness in his mind without aim! once he sits in the cross-legged  position and closes his eyes Lin's brain would operate three-times faster than normal. Unfortunately most of the thoughts brightening-up his mind during these meditation sessions are related to his previous life and of no use in this one so far. Other than being some kind of a reference for knowledge to be archived these thoughts wouldn't help Lin much because of how advanced these ideas are while he’s currently living in an age of complete backwardness in-comparison to his previous life.

Sometimes he would just let go and watch the panoramic-view of his mind's incomprehensive-thought being displayed! sometimes Lin would actively focus on a certain subject which he couldn't find enough free-time to think it through in his previous life. It was both a fun and annoying thing for Lin to experience when he meditated. Thankfully there’s the work on their new home with his father or interacting with Lily and his parents or playing and teasing little Lao or training Sun to balance his life when he isn’t meditating.

Their family can relocate into new home right now if they wanted but Lin and his father agreed to wait a bit longer and decided to make sure everything is perfect first before introducing this gift to the woman. The mother who’s currently pregnant again for the third time wasn’t in a hurry to receive this surprise anyway. She’s happily eating all the healthy food Lily put-down on the table in front of her in each meal-time or whenever the woman asked for a particular snack.

The adult couple are very intimate with each other in their interactions after Lily did her little game of reverse-psychology on the father and now he doesn't only care for his woman when he wants her body but also at any hour of the day he spends all his free-time with his wife chatting or showing her his affection by giving her kisses and hugs then he would think hard on the gifts he should present his woman for no other reason than to make her smile! The woman knew that her daughter Lily is the reason which caused this overflowing warmth of emotions to flood towards her heart from her man. She didn't dislike this change at all from her man which made his previous rough personality to change a lot and her husband is no longer ashamed to bend his knees to her in surrender within the house to treat her like a "queen" which signifies the true and highest authority in the house.

On the other hand Lin gave his mother a few advices to give equilibrium to the parental-roles within the family! some of these advices are for the woman to not seek for the same treatment outside the house from her husband and let the man take the lead instead. Otherwise her husband will end-up feeling overwhelmed under the pressure of her over-control which might cause his feelings to fluctuate between denial and confusion then many unhealthy negative emotions. Lin convinced his mother that giving her husband some freedom outside her domain (house) will make him want to return to her side faster. When the woman heard such strange and new concept of thought from Lin her eyes glowed in interest.

……

Day of departure.

“Come back to me unscathed hubby, don’t do anything reckless please.”

The woman hugged her husband tightly first and kept herself buried inside his embrace for a minute to savor the feeling then she gave her man a long and deep kiss because she’ll really be missing him when he’s hunting. Then she helped him tighten the straps of  his new armor before handing him his helmet after asking for his safe return. She didn't forget to use the long drawn-out winking technique Lily taught her while combining it with a sad and helpless look of vulnerability. Her man seemed to never want to leave for his next hunting journey when he saw his woman do such a dangerous combination of moves.

Lin just shook his head and smiled ruefully when he saw how dazed his father became.

The tall man stared at his woman's thin waist and chest then up at her angelic face then down again and kept repeating for a few seconds then wetted his lips and swallowed hard before saying : “I won’t do anything to make you worry again, you just keep my bed warm for me and I’ll be back before you know it.” after speaking the man was quickly charmed by his woman’s smile.

 “Dad! don't forget to take care of Moon, unlike Sun she's somewhat dumb and playful. Remember that Sun can understand our language, if Moon starts causing mischief just tell him to stop her.”

Lily used a short wooden-stick to hit one of the spikes on her father's dangerous-looking armor to grab his attention and wake him up from his daydreams when she saw him being distracted by her mother! She’s mostly worried for Moon’s safety and tried to convince Lin to delay this first hunting experience until these two tigers reached their third year of age. But Lin refused and said that these two beasts are ready to go on a bigger-stage instead of just staying in this small environment surrounded by safety. Sun and Moon are currently more than two and half meters tall and more than five meters long without including the length of the tail! If these two tigers can’t hunt or survive with Lin and Lily’s father providing assistance in the wild for a month then Lin shouldn't have saved them from their mother's belly to begin with.

“I… will, you two make sure to take care of things here when I’m away. See you later honey, I'll miss you dearly… and terribly for sure. Guh!… Sun and Moon, flank me.”

With a theatrical exit the father ran down the mountain towards the north with a tiger on each side at the first day of spring.

Lin resumed his routine of going for a swim in the pool every day early in the morning with Lily or meditate in seclusion on his own and the rest of his free-time would mostly be spent fooling-around with his sister who managed to succeed in taking more and more advantage of him because "he’s a two-lives virgin who shouldn’t be left alone" that’s what Lily mentioned to be her excuse for being excessively-naughty and overly interested in doing such things with Lin.

Now she refuses to let Lin sleep alone and started to join him in every bath he took and sometimes the cute looking girl would just take a seat near him when he’s meditating and just watches him being a living-statue! when stupid little-Lao tries to cut-in and interrupt her moments with Lin the wickedly-smart girl would divert her little brother with expertise towards her mother's chest or anything else so that she could exclusively keep Lin for herself to enjoy.

…..

One week after their father left.

While Lin and Lily were returning to the cave after completing their swimming routine in the pool they noticed over a dozen silhouettes sneaking their way towards the cave entrance through the field of plants east of their cave! their pregnant mother and little-Lao are still inside the cave right now so if these people has evil-intentions with this visit then the result would be disastrous to the small family if these unknown individuals successfully infiltrated the cave.

Holding Lily's arm with a serious expression all-over his face when he saw these foreigners Lin said : “Lily hurry to the western tunnel entrance then close the gate from inside before explaining anything to mom, I'll keep them distracted for you.”

“Okay.”

No more words needed to be said between the twins or a second more wasted and Lily ran for the nearby tunnel gate and pulled the hidden lever to open it then closed it behind her and locked it shut from inside to prevent others from doing the same.

“Ooy!... over… here.”

Lin gave Lily half a minute of time before climbing a nearby rock and calling for the sneaky group of unknown people to grab their attention because they were getting really close to the main-entrance of the cave which its gates hasn’t been closed yet! once Lin did that his shout seemed to startle the whole group which was sneaking slowly and warily towards the cave entrance. One by one these individuals started straightening their arched-backs and raising their bodies up from the squatting positions they took among the plants to cover themselves then looked towards the west at the "jumping midget" which kept waving his arms in the air and making noise.

The biggest and tallest man in the group made a gesture with his head to another man standing next to him which Lin understood instantly when he saw it happen and it meant : "bring me that kid" and the thin-man who received the order ran like a very agile panther on the rocky terrain and was in front of Lin in a few short seconds then raised him up to his eye-level by the armpits and revealed a smile which had a few teeth missing.

“Man! your breath really stinks, when was the last time you washed your mouth? never I do believe.”

Lin had to cover his nose with one of his sleeves to endure the intense smell which came out.

“Hehehehe.”

The man didn't seem to understand what Lin said but gave a creepy laugh when he saw Lin cover his nose and show the expression of being disgusted on his face then he started to remove the boy’s clothes with rough tugs! If it wasn’t for Lin’s quick reaction to comply with the man then this thin-man’s actions could’ve really cause some needless damage on Lin’s body when he received this barbaric cloth-removal experience against his will. The thin-man found the attire strange and kept feeling its soft-texture in his hand and staring-down at cute Lin who stood there in his birthday-suit covering his penis with two hands and chewing on his lower lip while feeling embarrassment deep down after receiving this injustice which he didn’t expect.

“Sniff...”

'He wouldn’t be one of them guys who’re into… is he?' Lin started to feel edgy under the thin-man's gaze especially after he saw the thin-man sniff his clothes and inhale deeply on them as if they’re a bouquet of flowers or something and this terrible idea made Lin really want to take a step back but he knew that he has to get a firm hold of his bearings while dealing with these strangers! once Lin was about to start cursing at the thin man for staring at him like some starving-wolf seeing fresh meat after a long season of hunger the thin-man finally took action and grabbed Lin then ran his way back towards the big man who stood in the very center of this group of strangers.

There's twenty-two people in this group and sixteen of them are males and only six females among them! there’s two little kids too in the group a boy and a girl and both of them are only two or three years older than Lin from the look of it. While there’s a couple of teenagers from both gender looking to be no older than fifteen years old. The mature women counted by Lin are four and fourteen men of varying age but in the whole group the oldest person is a woman who appeared to be older than forty while the oldest looking man looked to be in his early thirty’s.

The big man who seemed to be the leader of this group took Lin's clothes from the thin-man and sniffed them too.

“This is -by far- the ugliest sight I've ever seen since I got reborn, stop sniffing my clothes around you bunch of perverts. Taking turns doing that shit, while I’m forced to stand here, and just watch! is just… gross. beyond words really.”

Lin frowned at the sight and told these guys to stop when he saw the rest of the group gather around the boss to imitate what the man  just did and take a sniff at Lin’s clothes. But if it wasn't for Lin’s arms being currently used to cover-up his privates then he would've protested in a better way than just wagging his tongue at these strangers! however the sight of Lin being shy and angry really amused this group especially the few ladies of the fairer sex and they started to laugh.

'Sigh. Go on and laugh at me then, if it means slowing you guys from going closer to the cave entrance, so be it. I’ll be the clown until that role is no longer needed.' Lin thought while he helplessly looked up at the leader's tall and huge body which is really exaggerated in height and width being more than three meters at shoulder-level! the group wore pieces of dirty fur and leather on their bodies. Their hair tangled-up and messy all over with straws of hay or leafs buried in it under the filth and dry mud. Some of them didn’t even seem to be bothered by the large bugs strolling on their bodies.

Lin felt sorry for this group when he noticed that all of them has a variety of old and new wounds and scars all-over their skin and most of these injuries were still fresh and has yet to heal! some members were obviously severely malnourished and still suffering from some sickness which they picked-up somewhere during last winter.

“Snort…”

The leader of the group picked Lin up from the ground then placed the boy on his huge-palm and made a snorting sound with his mouth for the group to follow him but Lin wasn’t feeling comfortable with his current placement which became a source of agony for the naked boy because the surface of this man's palm turned out to be very rough and felt like piercing-nails when it touched Lin's smooth butt.

“At least give me my clothes back, sitting on your palm is hurting my bottom, do you understand? Give me my clothes back moron, ouch… they're not even your size come on! man… this seat is really going to hurt my ass… mind if switch seats? Guess you don’t then, catch me if I fall. That would be a… really "dick-move" if… you do let me fall, you know.”

Lin couldn’t tolerate the suffering coming from his ass and decided to climb the man's big and long muscular arm to reach his shoulder instead while entertaining the boss with his words which the man couldn’t understand any of them and just ignored them entirely. After sitting on the shoulder of the leader Lin started to pull the man’s ear and cheek to grab his attention. But the man continued to ignore Lin completely and only focused on moving forward towards the cave entrance while lowering his body to hide amongst the vegetation growing in the field. The boss just dealt with Lin’s actions like an adult dealing with some brat which kept trying to play with him.

“Rumble...”

Then Lin's stomach made a protesting sound that grabbed the leader's attention and the man snickered faintly at the little-one's hunger while he tried to take a better a look at the interior of the cave from where he stood. Lin took advantage of this awkward situation and slapped the man's cheek then he pointed at his own stomach to indicate his hunger to the man but the leader just shrugged his shoulder in reply to the boy’s request for food. It’s the way the boss expressed his helplessness to the boy because if it wasn’t for this group’s difficulties of food-shortage they wouldn’t have been forced to migrate from their territory in the first place.

Lin just nodded when he received that answer from the group-leader and adopted another method to stall for time. Instead of using his tongue to distract the leader Lin used a simple action when he found the man stop next to an apple-tree to take as cover. Extending his arm and plucking one of the ripe apples from a nearby branch Lin started to munch on the flesh of the fruit to satisfy his hunger.

Lin just spent his time from early morning swimming in the pool after he woke-up on an empty stomach following a strict training-menu then when he's done Lin would return to eat his breakfast with his family and usually he would be dragged into fooling-around with Lily for a while before they'll start to meditate then go do some other things or have their meals together then go back and meditate until their day is over and they would go to sleep then wake up early to repeat it again and start his day by swimming on the pool.

The group of strangers stopped to look at the small boy eat fruit from this unfamiliar and strange tree! they don't dare taste strange and unfamiliar things which appear on plants or trees because sometimes these strange things which can be easily taken by just extending your arm can cause the one who eats it to just drop dead right afterwards! only when they're about to die from hunger will they dare eat unknown plants or herbs to satisfy their hunger since it's death anyway they wouldn't be afraid to be dying with a full-stomach and many among this group witnessed the departure of a companion in this exact scenario. The leader of the group tried to swat the fruit away from Lin’s hand but the boy avoided the boss’s attempt to stop him from eating and took a few quick bites and swallowed the crushed delicacy into his throat then revealed a smile to the man.

“You earn a point big guy, I think I’ll call you… Boss, don’t worry… eating this… won’t harm me… but… at least it will fill my stomach for now. Want some? not sure yet huh! more for me then.”

Patting the man’s head Lin made a thumbs-up gesture with his hand then gave the leader a nickname while smiling before continuing to speak while eating more from the apple in his hand and this time the leader which Lin gave the title "boss" didn’t try he stop the boy from eating but he seemed worried for the safety of the kid who sat on his shoulder! And Lin noticed similar worry in the eyes of the whole group when they looked at him eat which made Lin inwardly sigh in relief while thinking : 'It’s better this way, them being primitive and ignorant is fine by me, at least there’s some humanity left within them. Strength-in-numbers! the only way to survive, and they all follow that belief. Maybe that’s the only thing they know, whatever… not like I should care to think such ideas in the first place. At the helm of their ship is boss, of course!'

When the hungry and malnourished people in the group noticed that Lin was still enjoying his snack of fruit normally and not screaming or choking and wrestling death while rolling on the ground then ending-up grabbing his stomach with bloodshot eyes! The leader looked at Lin strangely for a few seconds after the boy finished his fruit then looked at his followers and noticed that all of their eyes were looking at him with some expectations and salivating mouths. They don’t dare do anything before their strongest individual but this time their leader which is none other than himself somehow felt cheated deep inside. Because it didn’t feel like a privilege at all being first.

Gathering his courage first then plucking an apple. Boss brought the fruit closer towards his mouth then he took a bite under the eyes of his followers who felt courage to try the unknown after their leader! Boss knew right then that he made sufficient emotional-influence to impact his follower and show them how courageous he’s and that’s why he’s the leader. The big man nicknamed Boss by Lin made a snorting sound with his mouth then slammed the head of one of the men in the group with his weapon which is a long and thick and quite large to be a mace of stone. The reason Boss did that was to grab the group's attention and indeed he did get their full attention after that. Snorting again he threw the unfinished apple whole in his mouth then extended it to pluck two apples and threw one of the apples he plucked towards thin-man and the other fruit Boss threw it towards his favorite female. Both of these individuals which Boss favored smiled and felt superior in comparison with the rest of the group and they took bites without hesitation and Boss nodded to show his approval. Then Boss nodded towards the rest of the group to go on and take a taste after he plucked a few more apple fruits for himself. One after another the people in the group went closer to the apple trees then they warily plucked some apples and took small bites and almost all of their eyes glowed-up in joy because all the fruits Lin planted tasted amazingly good and sugary and overflowing with vitamins and supplemental-benefits after this garden underwent several stages of his pest-control and fertilizer-inducement to both plants and soil.

“Creak... Bang...”

Lin silently ate one fruit after another while watching these people wreak havoc on his garden while following their group leader who was smart enough to only eat what Lin ate from this variety of fruit-trees. The time Lin heard the sound of the cave-gates closing he sighed in relief within because now it is only him and this group of strangers outside while his whole-family is safe inside within the safety of the cave and from now on the boy only need to keep these people here or nearby from the cave until his father returns with Sun and Moon from their hunting journey.

From the look of it this free and easy food is very tempting to the group and Boss because they didn't even care about the gates of the cave which became closed shut instead of open and kept their focus on the trees and plants in the field! Some courageous individuals like Boss or the thin-man or the only female daring enough to come close towards Boss and rub her body with his without receiving a hit in return from the big-guy’s fist. They kept nudging Lin while pointing at new plants and trees while questioning him with their curious eyes if they can eat  it or not.

When this group of strangers finished tasting all the fruits and eating enough fruits and plants to fill their stomachs two hours later they left the field in a mess after plucking almost all of the edible plants in it and eating all the ripe fruits! seeing the field after the group visited it would seem like it got hit by a hurricane. But the group and their leader Boss found their stomachs roaring and making loud sounds after getting full of fresh fruits and vegetables and the group started relieving themselves in the field without shame. They all alternated in taking shits on his garden under his frowning-watch and sometimes did it jointly while grinning and now it isn't only a mess of a garden but it smells really bad and nasty as well.

“If I didn't have the gardens around our palace south already planted with another batch of trees and plants then I would've been really angry for what you guys did to this field, oh well, you can have it then.”

Lin smiled helplessly at the group whenever one of them held his stomach and squatted next to a tree because he knew something like that is bound to happen after eating that much fresh vegetables and fruits on an empty stomach! Boss the leader left Lin in the custody of the thin-man and went to shit next to a tree blissfully and the boy never tried to resist or escape from the group or do anything suspicious and would calmly stand wherever Boss left him and just speak to the group or an individual without expecting an answer to whatever he says.

But Boss and the group were finding it strange that Lin has the ability to make different strings of sounds with his mouth very easily unlike them! the boy can make a wide variety of sounds effortlessly while they can only make ah, oh, ugh, and other grunting sounds that’s all. The boy which looked to be a few years older than Lin tried to open his mouth to speak too but he couldn’t. Then he tried to take a look inside Lin’s mouth and when he started hurting Lin by over-extending his jaw-muscles Lin grunted in pain. Thin-man came to the rescue and the boy who tried to bully Lin got kicked-away by the quick and agile man. Boss growled at the boy then slapped him which made the little boy lower his head and pucker his lips before moving away from Lin but he still gave this weak boy which they found recently a glare and Lin just shook his head at this angry kid. After that incident with the small boy the group knew that this small kid (Lin) now belongs to the leader and if they dare hurt Lin then Boss would punish the offender by either beating him with the weapon in his hand or using his large hands.

After the group ate their meal they felt somewhat reinvigorated by all the vitamins replenishing their system and they followed Boss who walked towards the sealed gates of the cave. Boss stopped in front of the gate which is full of dangerous spikes and scratched his head because he couldn't find any space which is wide enough for him to stand correctly and force this "thing" open then it dawned upon the big man : 'break it!' and Boss followed his instincts.

“Uaah... bang...”

Boss swung his weapon the long stone-mace at the gate to destroy it but he didn't gesture for the others to get back and take cover.

“Idiot.”

Lin ran to take cover behind the line of spectating men once he saw Boss starting to swing his huge arm at the gate with the stone-mace in his hand because he saw it clearly from the man's stance and body language and knew that he was using all his power in this first swing.

"Crack... whoosh... ahhhh...”

'Trying to break the gate I made with a piece of rock? Some people are just overconfident' Lin thought after he succeeded in hiding himself behind the men from the events that followed Boss’s attempt to open the gate of their cave.

He saw flying shards of rock hitting the only teenager male in the chest and throwing him two meters back before another shard found his left shoulder while he was mid-air! When the teenager got up he was wounded in both areas from the two rocks which found his body after rebounding from the gates.

Boss's stone-mace was shattered into countless fragments of many sizes and he himself was hit by the majority of them! Lin was safe behind the men who suffered for no other reason than the stupidity of their leader. Somehow the females in this group avoided this small crisis because they always followed behind the men at a distance and all of them noticed Lin's actions of quickly escaping behind the others and stayed safe while the others got hit instead. Scratching their heads they stared at this strange little boy with increased curiosity because unlike the other kid in their group Lin kept himself clean in the past two hours while the other boy is covered in a thick layer of mud after their visit to Lin’s garden. Especially the youngest girl in the group she felt interested in this younger boy who’s unlike the other boy around her age in the group who kept bullying her and dragging her around by the hair for fun.

Boss the group leader became angrier whenever he touched a sore spot or wound on his body and glared at the gate for a few dozen seconds then walked away from the gate to grab the largest rocks in the area to throw them on the gate from a safe distance.

“Boom... crack... tak... trrk... tik...”

All thrown stones ended-up with a fate similar to Boss’s mace and got shattered to pieces yet the gates of the cave didn't even shake because these gates are supposed to open outwardly not inwardly and this group leader is trying to do it the hard way but Lin kept his distance and silence then went on to sit in range of the peeking-hole to give Lily some hand-signs.

“Meet you in the western tunnel, looking good in that outfit by the way.”

Lily shouted her reply and Lin knew she must've calmed his pregnant mother when he heard her joke on his current nakedness. The boy just gave his sister the signs telling her to prepare some delicious food and get some of their parent's old and unwanted clothes then leave them outside the western tunnel entrance.

Boss Felt increasing frustration when his solo attempts only resulted in whatever that he threw would break to pieces while this pointy "thing" remained standing and unharmed! calling for his men to come join him against that strange enemy which wouldn’t retaliate excited his followers and each of them started searching for a rock or a big-sized stone to throw with their leader at the gate.

After a while Boss was leaning on his knees and gasping for breath and his followers were the same behind him short in breath and confused! the group leader and his excited crew calmed down after getting no response or retaliation from this cave gate and feelings of defeat started to appear in their hearts because there's no longer any large-sized stones left around the cave for them to throw at the gates. If they want to resume this exhausting work then all of them will have to go find more or go break the giant rocks around them but that last solution is very dangerous because they can be injured or die of a big rock fell on them.

Looking at the small mountain of shattered stones covering the cave gate and feeling unwilling to admit defeat yet Boss the group leader turned his attention towards the building to the side which is the workshop and wanted to destroy it instead to vent some of his frustrations. Sadly for him the workshop was remade again with Lin's improved concrete formula and has both of the melted bones and some of the metal ores! in a sense it could be said that all these fortifications in a small building makes it ten times stronger than the material which the cave gates are made of. When Boss tried to punch the workshop walls all of the bones in his right arm creaked and a jolt of pain struck his nerves which made fear fill his eyes when he looked at the surface on the wall which wasn’t damaged at all then he waved his aching wrist-joint in the air to make the pain go away. After that failed attempt Boss learned his lesson the hard-way and refrained from trying to break anything else.

While the group of idiotic males were trying to figure out a way to get inside the cave the small minority of females in the group followed Lin towards the direction of the west tunnel in curiosity. There these ladies were surprised by the piles of food they found and took chance of the opportunity to start ahead of their men and eat first before these bullies take all that food away for themselves then leave their women the scraps of food after they have their full.

“Hey… Boss, over here.”

Lin left these ladies eat for a while went to bring the men to join them in the meal after giving these weak females a bit of time with the meal and it was then that the tired men finally remembered that they left the strange-kid they found earlier completely unattended or watched by one of their members during their previous excitement of smashing the gate with rocks. Then they discovered that all the females are absent! running after their anxious leader the group moved west towards Lin. Some of the men had their own female partners and their expressions were covered in worry and the rest who were partner-less and waiting for the two small-ones to grow-up so that they can take them to be their partners in the future were furious because they felt like hope is lost if women were gone from their group. Of course the young teenager among this group of men was planning to fight to the death -if needed- just to make the teenage-girl his partner. But the other men in the group who’re partner-less didn't seem to see the teenager being a challenge and were wary of other grown-up men instead.

Their rules compels them to fight for the right to get a partner in this group. If they wanted a woman to warm them in bed they need to be strong! the strong gets a female and this is the reason why the thin-man has no partner. Despite being close to Boss and a loyal follower he failed to win against his challenger and lost his right to get the last female in the group.

When Boss and his followers reached Lin's side they were able to see the females gathered around and hurriedly eating some food like anxious-ghouls! and trying to eat more after they noticed that their men arrived and started to swallow without chewing anything.

“Graaah...”

Boss ignored Lin and ran towards the greedy females who forgot their place and dared to eat such a delicious smelling food before he does when the smell entered his nose! howling like a beast he started hitting them with his arms and feet since his stone-mace was broken earlier. Kicking and punching at the four mature females or pushing the teenager-girl and two small-ones away from the food while the males stood watching and just enjoyed smelling the fragrant and aromatic scent of the delicious food while glaring at the females getting punished by Boss with the small kid who tried to bully Lin earlier by forcing his jaw open.

Only the most voluptuous woman who had the sexiest body of them all was daring enough to raised her head after taking a punch from Boss which was a lot gentler in comparison to the beating he gave her mature peers! and returned the man’s glare with one of her own while she gently played with her chest. This was the same woman Boss favored earlier by throwing one apple towards her and the thin-man in the garden. In the beginning Boss wasn't interested and started eating the food to taste how good it is and was stunned by how amazing and easy to chew this meal is. But when Boss felt his belly getting full the woman who tried to tempt him by playing with her chest lowered her fingers towards her vagina and Boss’s eyes were glued on her body from that moment. Boss smiled and tore a huge piece of meat then extended it towards his woman and partner to show her that he forgave her and she took it then snuggled in his embrace but Lin saw the cunning look on this beautiful woman’s face when she took huge bites of the meat in her hand then snatched another piece from the sweet cake while distracting Boss with a juicy kiss.

The men three strongest men who had won partners got paired with their females again after the men punished them by hitting them once or twice to discipline these women who had the audacity to eat before their males! then Boss while the voluptuous woman sat on his lap she started to gently stroke his large organ without shame.

“Humph... o’ah’ho’o...”

After eating a large portion of the food Lily made. Boss and his partner had enough and the man signaled for the group that they can eat now while hugging his woman to chest then he slapped her big butt with his rough palms and the woman started to grind her body against his while hugging his neck with her arms.

It was a calm meal for the group until the leader finally couldn't hold back his arousal and carried his partner towards the side and speared her with his penis to begin his pleasure for the night. Then a game of food snatching started to happen between the twenty individuals in the group! a food fight started soon after Boss left to sleep with his woman. Punches, kicks, body throws, bites and head-butts flew everywhere between the twenty members of the group. The age didn’t matter and they all competed for a larger portion of the meal and three men were united with their partners against everyone else while the two teenagers were looking after one another and the youngest two the boy and girl were trying to get their hands on something without getting caught-up in the fight.

Lin was surprised by the complete difference between the time Boss ate with the group and when he left to mount his partner because these morons had enough food to satisfy them all before and after Boss left and they still fought for more portions anyway! He saw the youngest boy in the group receive a knee which sent him flying and made the kid lose one of his front-teeth when he tried to sneak between two people and snatch a piece of meat from the ground. It was covered in sand and dirt and Lin was sure that his tiger Sun wouldn’t lower himself to eat it unless he’s very hungry.

Men and women forgot the meaning of being from the same group and hunger got the best of them after they cruelly beat each other for a while then they started to search their surrounding for anything which can be eaten while being wary against others.

“Let me in Lily.”

Lin knew that he wouldn't be able to change these people’s nature and stop their savageness in the first time they met and after he took a final look at the people wipe sand from their food before eating it covered in dirt he told Lily to open the door for him.

The sound of grunts of pain and growling threats never stopped for two hours after Lin left and only the two mating at the side were safe and unharmed by the group fight which happened earlier.

The three strong men and their partners were injured slightly after surviving the food-fight while the rest of the group numbering fourteen were suffering from a various degrees of wounds! the thin-man got smashed on the ankle with a rock by someone and the joint seems to be broken because he kept laying at his side not searching for food to eat and painfully wailing after every time he tried to touch the swollen area on his leg. The youngest-girl was curled-up beneath a rock near the tunnel entrance holding her belly after receiving a strong punch to the stomach from someone during the chaos of battle. The females were trying to rub their soft bodies with their partners who won the fight and could collect a bigger share of food.

The teenager male was gritting his teeth when he saw that the teenager girl which he wants to be his in the future had ignored him after he lost in the fight and failed to gather more food smeared with dirt around him! but he was glad when he saw her not actively trying to seek the favor of any other man who’s partner-less like him. The winners were six individuals separated in three couples and the losers were fourteen. Amongst the losers is the teenager boy and girl along-side the two kids plus the pervert thin-man.

Lin entered the tunnel under the giggling laughter of his family and closed the door behind him. Even little Lao was amused by the laughter of his mother and sister at his big-brother Lin and smiled widely.

“The saying goes like this mom : "Went for wool and returned shorn" just ask Lin what it means if you can’t figure it out yourself.”

Lily said and Lin rolled his eyes at his sister while ignoring her jape then walked towards the cave because he wanted to take a shower first before he eat anything.

“Hrmmm… beware of thieves?”

The mother’s eyes brightened in interest when Lily presented this game of words then replied while expectantly waiting for Lin or Lily to tell her that she gave the right answer.

“That would work.”

“Heh…”

“Yay!”

“Giggle… mom, champion…”

Lin gave a reply when he saw Lily look at him silently with a teasing gaze and his sister smirked when he did before looking back at their mother and winking mischievously. The woman smiled widely and gave a cute cheer which made little-Lao contribute with encouragement which made his mother and siblings smile too.

The pregnant mother followed her oldest son in apparent joy then snatched Lin before he entered the bathroom and rubbed her face to his while enjoying the touch of his bare skin on her body especially his smooth butt which comfortably rested on top of her soft-palms! even-though Lily told her to calm down and be free of worry for the safety of her oldest son she couldn't stop having troubling thoughts when time kept passing without Lin returning! especially when the gate of the cave got hit by rocks from the group of strangers the pregnant woman almost took the crossbow and shot all of these idiots herself if it wasn't for Lily's calming words. Now that Lin has returned she just wanted to hug him to her chest and their mother didn't mind that her boy is smelling like a pig or being dirty because the woman was currently quenching the aftereffects of her previous worries.

“Group bath.”

After saying that Lily hurriedly undressed herself and started to take-off the clothes of little-Lao before pushing him in the tub mischievously which startled the little guy.

“Baddie… champion… splash!”

However little-Lao was quick to recover and repaid Lily by sprinkling her with water.

“Now that you declared war on queen, prepare for war! Take this…”

“Woah… gubobob…”

Lily squinted at her little-brother who smiled at her then jumped in and started to submerge the kid in water by pushing him down.

Lin silently entered the water after quickly washing his body and their mother didn't hesitate to join her kids and have some fun playing in the bath to calm herself since Lily’s fingers which gave the best massages in the water were currently slithering on her body.

After cleaning-up Lin wore some clothes and left his family play in the bathroom then prepared himself a proper meal before taking his food and returning to watch the behavior of the group of strangers.

His meditation sessions doubled in the following days because he couldn't go for his morning swim in the pool since these guys were still outside and Lin didn’t want them to leave honestly.

Because Lin enjoyed watching the group and treated them like a case worthy of being studied in his free time he even meditated in the western tunnel next to the door to keep close to the group and not to miss-out on the action of the group interacting with one another! First time Lin offered them food the group waited for Boss the so-called leader to have his full with his partner before fighting amongst themselves for the remainder of the meal once again.

After the second fight the number of losers increased from fourteen into sixteen when a certain couple lost after they received a beating from a gang of single males who kept actively targeting them during the fight and the result was the couple not succeeding in gathering more food like they did in the first fight! that night the two of them couldn’t sleep well because of the accumulated-bruises on their bodies and the couple didn’t mate that night like boss and his partner or the other two couples who did the ritual.

Sixteen individuals watched Boss happily eating and mating with his voluptuous woman for the whole night like bunnies and they felt frustration increasingly grow within their chests in silence! then the third food-fight happened and the count of wounded people in the group reached ten men and one woman which looked to be the oldest woman in the group after her partner decided it was better to abandon her and fight for himself than to fight for her and suffer more injuries. The thin-man and two teenagers and two kids of both genders knew better after their first fight and didn’t participate in the following two food-fights which became a lot dangerous. it seemed like the right choice when they saw the old woman’s partner joining their ranks and receiving the title of a battle-wounded after he abandoned his partner and came under the same united group of "singles" who gave him and his woman -which he threw under a bus by the way- just earlier and the man known to be one of the few strongest people in the group received a quite a beating from united group of singles in the earlier fight and his partner refused to return to him at night and he had to sleep alone.

Only Boss and his voluptuous partner plus two other couples seemed like they could still fight for the next day's meal.

The group leader curiously searched for Lin in the first day after the boy disappeared but he lost interest soon afterwards by the time the next meal slid from the tunnel door Boss seemed like he already forgot about the strange kid which he once met.

The tension was rising between the members of the group daily and they stopped interacting with each other and mostly all the couples except Boss and his woman were socially isolated and shunned-away by the battle-wounded majority who focused their attention all day on the place which the food comes from! because while being covered in mud and crunchy sand that food still tasted better than any other food which they tried before.

“These idiots will kill each other if I keep giving them easy food like so.”

Lin saw the worried looks on the eyes of the two strongest men before he sent the food through the slide and hesitated because amongst the wounded group of previous losers there’s a few who seemed to give one of these two men vengeful looks! Especially the thin man with a broken leg who foolishly seemed intent on joining the next fight but his leg is already bent at an awkward angle and swollen which would be really dangerous because if he took another hit there he might be crippled for life.

Lin gave it some thought and only sent one small portion of food out which isn’t even enough to satisfy the youngest girl in the group then he waited and watched the group nervously stare at the small amount of food and hesitate whether or not go eat it themselves! even Boss hesitated twice before faking his courageous-walk and taking his first step towards the food. But he quickly froze and stopped when he came under the growling voices of threat and glares of the united losers of the group.

“Heh… idiot, when there's too many food they tolerated your alpha-male actions of eating first before them and getting the lion’s share for yourself, but now there's too little. Yet this Boss and hulk of a man still dares to extend his hands! Such a fool really, his prestige took a huge blow there.”

Lily said while she watched the tall man awkwardly hesitate between going for it or retreat. She loved watching the man sleep with the dirty and voluptuous woman. That’s the main reason Lily joined Lin and meditated in the western tunnel lately. To watch the couples in the group have sex at night. But she started to get bored since lately the number of couples doing the deed has decreased by one and only four other joined Boss and the voluptuous woman in the night rituals of moaning to the starry sky. The others of battle-wounded seemed anxious about their hunger or how to perform in the next food-fight instead.

When Lily saw Lin offer too little food she enjoyed the sight of the people hesitating because she knew that Boss had no problem beating-up three or four when he’s outnumbered! but these guys had red eyes and a threatening-air to them when they looked at Boss and he knew that even-though most of his followers were wounded he still wouldn’t be able to beat them all when they're united. Retreating back to his woman since he wasn't hungry but mostly curious about the taste Boss wasn’t aware that he lost a lot of his reputation amongst the group by taking a step back. The air of formidability which took Boss years to build around him was gone in a single foolish step.

Gritting his molars after being hungry for four days since the last thing that entered his stomach was the fruits and vegetables from the field which weren’t ripe yet and tasted sour or made him thirsty! these things made his belly speed-up its digestion and he felt like the inner-walls of his bowls got stuck to each other after emptying them over and over. Thin-man did like the other losers and went for the field to find something to eat or to be specific he hobbled. But these fruits never managed to fill anyone’s stomach and no matter how much they ate the losers only ended-up shitting more and feeling hungrier soon later.

The thin-man limped towards the food and the others didn't feel the need to waste their energy fighting the hobbling, toothless, and thin like a toothpick man over such a tiny bit of food. When the thin man got his hands on the first meal in a long time then walked away with something -which would last longer than fruits in his stomach without getting digested- Lin gave another tiny portion and the little-girl - which became used to taking refuge from the food-fights underneath some stone or rock- ran for it under the mixed gazes of the group.

The little-boy tried to go bully the little-girl and steal her food but the teenager-girl held him back and slapped him once on the back of the head! the sight of the hungry little-girl eat the tiny portion of food made this group experience something they never felt before.

Shame.

Because the ones getting the most damage from their food-fights were the young and weak while the ones getting the most advantage are the strong like Boss and the two strong individuals which managed to keep winning and gather enough food for themselves and their women.

But if they united like they did to break the unity of the couples like they did with the oldest woman and her partner then the strong will stop taking what doesn't and shouldn’t belong to him like they did to Boss earlier and the weak will live and the young will find a chance to grow.

“Hehehehe… look at their ashamed expressions, this is amusing.”

Lily was enjoying the show and Lin actually wasn't because he was experiencing what it felt to live in the times where injustice happened under his eyes while he helplessly had to watch. In his previous life Lin only saw these moments through the oracle whenever he was studying or researching and at that time there was no injustice amongst humanity whatsoever because everyone already knew and grew-up learning that infighting is never the way to survive. Humanity already learned this truth the hard way.

But in this life Lin saw his father bully his childhood friend then this group mercilessly going at each other like barbarians for a single meal.

It felt wrong. It felt vile! and Lin was angry at these idiots for choosing this method instead of the easy way out by being helpful to each other in these times of need and frowned unlike his sister who took it as a source of amusement and smiled.

Afterwards Lin offered three more tiny portions of food for the young-boy and the pair of teenagers then the boy gave the impatient-adults their group-meal because he noticed that if he gave another tiny portion then some weak fellow might get beaten by someone stronger.

“Hehe, look at Boss, he’s trying to act like his authority is unshaken amongst the group. Haha… they all really ganged-up on him, bffft… serves you right, being an alpha doesn’t work anymore, let’s see if you can turn things around.”

Lily kept snickering and giggling while she watched the biggest man get beaten-up on the ground by the excited group after Boss succeeded in knocking-out three men and one female! even his voluptuous woman kicked Boss when he was down while smiling happily. Nobody could say he won in that gruesome fight that happened for food and the thin-man and the youngest four members in the group who ate the tiny portions were watching Boss crawl under the feet of his oppressors in disbelief. They pretty much enjoyed watching the fight and acted from audience stands like Lily. The oldest woman though -which her partner abandoned in the third fight- was the most hurt individual in the fourth fight and the thin-man hobbled towards the field to collect some fruits and vegetables then gave them to her when he found her curled in a corner whining in pain.

This action from the thin-man surprised Lin and the boy smiled when he watched the thin-man try to pat the woman's back soothingly while she ate to sate her hunger! and Lin didn't miss the man's burning gaze when he glared at one man in particular. That man was the one who hurt the oldest woman the most in this fight and the one before that when he delivered her a venomous kick to the left hip and it almost instantly made the woman's left leg to stop functioning then in the most recent fight he gave her a twirl in the air before tossing her away to hit some big stone with her back.

Afterwards and just like the thin-man she (oldest woman in the group) started hobbling around because she couldn’t stand the pain of adding weight on her left leg.

Lin continued to send small portions for the weak and the young once every two days before giving the ones who fight for food the meal they expect. After it happened twice and the thin-man and the kids with the teenagers got their share the other members of the group got used to it and they didn't become greedy for the small portions. Because Lin punished them when someone tried to take the teenagers food! that day Lin didn’t send the group anymore food and kept it that way for two more days of no food.

But the numbers of wounds on the wounded increased by the day and even Boss the strongest of the group wasn’t spared from that fate and became riddled with them after he got forced to participate in the daily fights. Thankfully all of the members of the group were built strong and most of them would be unaffected when rocks and stones were used against them like some sort of weapon! their bones seemed sturdier than stones and their skins were thicker than elephants and most superficial wounds would heal twice faster than normal. Punches and kicks did more damage than rocks but head-butts and elbows did the most damage when they land.

Surprisingly the voluptuous woman (Boss’s partner) managed to get herself a large amount of food after every fight while maintaining her top-shape and the least amount of wounds by using Boss’s huge physique to her advantage during the fights like some sort of shield! then she stopped allowing Boss to sleep with her in the night if he couldn’t offer some tribute of his own share of food first. During the night the voluptuous woman would allow Boss to have sex with her after taking his food then stay on top during the whole session taking the lead while enjoying the feeling of looking down at the man with a teasing smile on her face then use him as her meat-shield to eliminate the competition during the day. It made Boss feel irritated and pleased in the same time.

The pervert thin-man was even more cruel to himself and willing to sacrifice than Boss! after the old woman got hurt he took care of her and shared half his small portion of food with her every time and would go gather fruits and vegetables from the garden especially for her every two days. While Boss was receiving a cowgirl-ride from the voluptuous woman the pervert thin-man was ignoring the pain which came from his ankle and struggling to push his hips downwards to thrust his male organ into the old woman who managed to recover quicker from the wound on her hip with his help.

The teenager girl has been secretly curious about that specific activity for a while and made the decision to try it herself when she saw the old woman and Boss’s partner in apparent joy! her choice fell on the teenager boy to try her body for the first time and the other men in the group were clearly jealous of the lucky young man but they didn't stop the two of them from doing the act despite it being clearly against their rules. First was the mad gaze which the young man gave everyone when finally his dream was about to happen it made the competition take a step back because if they fought this suicidal young man now they might win the girl but tomorrow they will not be in a good shape to fight for the food. Second reason is the rules themselves! Ever since Boss got knocked out of his "leader throne" the rules became useless and the big man himself would be forced to join the fight to get his hands on a share of food for himself. Third was women who like the old lady and Boss’s strange partner! Both of them allow their companions to have sex with them only If they want it and the teenager girl was the third female in the group to follow their ways by choosing her partner instead. Then the two remaining women left their partners which they were given to according to the old rules then selected another man each then gave them permission to enter and these two lucky men were more than glad to comply.

Five males and five females were having sex that night which didn’t happen in the group before that then the competitive-spirit of the males were lit-up and they started to see who could please his woman more.

“That's it! this is the way, that’s how it's supposed to be you dimwits. Never… waste a night, without shagging of course.”

The number one fan of any obscene activity Lily was excited while she watched the different positions and shapes of men and women entangled under the sky. The single men of the group were hitting the ground with their fists or stomping the ground with their feet in unwillingness while the music of moans and gasps entered their ears. Even the most wounded in the group of ten men wasn't able to hide his raging erection when his member created a tent at the loin-cloth he had on which was a piece of fur or leather. Some fellows blessed with great length had their members diagonal to the ground in a long pole! and Lin was really wondering how could they be this "big" when he saw this group.

“No wonder they're single! These dicks are enormous, who would dare take one of these spears between her legs? Look Lin, that one's longer than a horse.”

Lily kept patting Lin's shoulder and back to stop him from meditating and join her in watching the group sex.

“Come on Lily! stop watching already, it really isn't healthy to… watch other people do that and you know it. Wait until you grow up and have your own fun, okay? if you don’t want to meditate then don’t interrupt me.”

Lin glared at his sister for keeping her annoying habit of interrupting his meditation sessions for the stupidest of reasons.

“You won't allow me… remember the time when you said you'll take my first if you wanted! Now I'm bound to forever wait for your mercy, without you Lin… I can't do it with anyone else.”

Lily pouted her lips and spoke while she lazily sat in her brother's lap.
“You and I both know, that nobody can make you do anything against your will Lily, so, why bother arguing about this matter? while we're both still lacking the capability. Wait until you grow some fat on your chest and hips, then come swoon-over me all you want, because right now, you know… I'm no different than soft jelly down there, you won't find me helpful in anything other than giving disappointments.”

Lin ran his fingers through Lily's short and silky hair then spoke while teasing his sister’s tip of the nose with a finger tapping rhythmically which coincided with the thrusts the teenager male was giving the teenager female outside.

“Hehe, soft jelly! such a shameless one, with thick skin like yours I wonder how Sarah escaped being intimate with you, which man would say that about himself with such pride? But… I'll show you a dangerous sight later in the future, that time I'll take what I want from you, and you wouldn't dare refuse me because my beauty is irresistible. Mr... jelly.”

Lily was really amused by Lin’s description and clung into her brother’s neck like a koala while she whispered her words in his ears. She already took her brother’s first-kiss in his sleep and Lily wouldn't allow it for Lin to lose his virginity to a woman other than herself.

“Whatever… just keep meditating properly for the time being, we'll talk about it when… when, we reach the right age.”

Lin raised an eyebrow at the twin sister who's turning more and more daring in her advances on him by the day! her cute looks and dark-obsidian pupils which resemble a bottomless-abyss were a sight to behold.

“Delaying-tactics? time will fly and you know it, in the blink of an eye… it will be the day, the day where I enjoy riding you cowgirl-style. Just like this woman right over there.”

After maintaining eye-contact with Lin for a few seconds of silence Lily smiled demonically at her brother then got up from his lap and went to check on her pregnant mother and little Lao. Lin Sighed once while watching Lily go away then resumed his attempts to try and reach that so-called "optimal-state" of meditation. Now Lin can focus on his inner-voices and stray-thoughts at will and wouldn't have to waste time anymore trying to sit still for extended durations to ignore the distractions! even with Lily's constant tugs and pokes to wake him up from his meditation it took three of her annoying-pokes and tugs to pull her brother out from his ocean of thoughts.

Surprisingly enough Lin started to actually feel like his five-senses are indeed getting stronger and sharper after every session of meditation. When it started the boy was annoyed with that increase in his sense of hearing because he began to hear sounds which he shouldn't and didn't want to hear coming from his parents room every night! Lin’s sight improved greatly more than what it already was because previously Lin and Lily’s senses were two or three times better than a normal person because of the great number of superior brain-cells within their heads. Both of the twins have more in-count and in-connection in-between the brain-cells themselves and that led to heightened-senses and smoother control over their bodies.

Lin was superior to Lily in that because he unlocked his motor-functions and control over his body earlier than his sister and now the boy began to feel those sharp senses of his –which were already sharper than average by a lot- receive another boost of improvement! little by little Lin learned to eliminate and discard all the unwanted distractions brought by his improved-senses from outside and block them. Right now the boy only feels himself drowning deeper into the endless darkness inside his mind whenever he meditated then he finishes the session of meditation and gets up from the cross-legged position and Lin would feel like he earned something but he wouldn't ever be able to pinpoint the difference.

From the fifteenth day of the group arrival onwards it became a clear divide! the single men were actively teaming-up against the couples who dared to join the food-fight . Surprisingly the group of united singles would "close an eye" on the women if they happen to hit any of them in the daily fight. Then they'll show the five lucky bastards their merciless-side instead by being extremely heavy-handed with them. The pervert thin-man found himself getting beaten-up for no reason at all even-though he didn't join any of the food-fights lately! It was a clear message sent to every lucky man who gets chosen by a female during the night : 'you fuck in the night? alright, we'll wait for the morning to come, and welcome your hollow joints and yellow complexions with our full-strength, then fuck you up in broad-daylight by taking most of the food for ourselves. Let's see how you fuck again in the following night, you heartless assholes didn't mind our feelings at all, when you did such a thing in front of our eyes for the whole night, we'll snatch your food in return and that's us being merciful. Because if this group was following the old rules then we would snatch your women too! you’re lucky because women choose whomever they want to spend the night with these days.'

The activity of having public-sex amongst the group became a taboo which none of the lucky couples would dare attempt after the four adult men and the only young-man kept getting beaten badly on the following day by the crowd of angry singles! Even if you don’t participate on the food-fight that fate will still fall upon you and no one could avoid it not even Boss. They began to find a secluded place to hide and do it away from the tunnel entrance where the ten single men made permanent camp.

Only Lily was frustrated at the single men with "big-junk" for chasing away her fun.

“So what if your dicks are longer or thicker than them? not all women like that option, you bunch of jealous monkeys in heat, just you wait until dad return from his trip, I'll ride Moon and… chase you all to the end of earth if I have to. No one is allowed to spoil my entertainment.”

Lily was fuming inside with anger while shouting these words at the men outside who ignored her completely.

“They can't understand us, so… stop shouting right next to my ear, please.”

Lin smiled helplessly at his sister's behavior because she was currently hugging him tightly from the back and resting her head on his shoulder.

“Didn't that Jin Bao tell you anything else about meditation? it's just darkness and chaotic ideas in there! whenever I close my eyes… I’m just removing thoughts or sinking in that darkness. That’s dull you know.”

Lily asked her brother for any advice because she felt that her current frustration is mainly originating from the meditation-bottleneck and not the men outside who ruined the rituals of the night.

“Nothing! ever since Jin Bao spoke with me in that day when I found the ring, we didn't speak again, it's like he just disappeared.”

Lin took off the ring from his ring-finger then started rubbing it with his thumb and index fingers helplessly after answering Lily because right now he too really felt the need to hear from Jin Bao again.

“Whatever… here, give me a kiss, or I won't be able calm down.”

Lily tried to be daring and kiss Lin's lips but he avoided her lips and gave her a kiss on the cheek instead.

“It's almost a month since dad left, I think it won't be long until Sun and Moon pearls return, I wonder if their first hunting-experience went well. Do you think their personalities will change? after feeling the joy of letting their primal-instincts loose, I would hate to see them going out of control.”

Lin asked to distract Lily from being companion with nothing in the head other than naughty ideas.

“Even if she did become fierce, I can always wear protective-clothes whenever I deal with Moon.”

Lily shrugged and answered then went to play with Lao while touching the place Lin kissed her cheek with a wide smile on the girl’s face! only if Lin would see that smile on his sister’s face and the expression of obsession which wouldn’t go away. Maybe then he wouldn’t have allowed his sister’s advancement on him but he had other matters to distract him from studying her behavior.

…..

In the third day of the second month of Lin and Lily’s third spring.

Lin and Lily's father returned with Sun and Moon fully loaded with supplies from some far away territory which the father never visited before.

Beyond the range of one-hundred kilometers from the cave is a blank zone of unknown for the ex-caveman but with Sun and Moon with him the man dared to venture there and saw with his eyes the large titans of beasts living there! all of these beasts had huge sizes to their bodies and the tiniest of these beasts being at least three times larger than Sun and Moon. The fearless father harvested many different plants and correctly used his brain to make traps. Finally he managed to hunt one dangerous monster with the help of Sun being a distraction and the man’s weapons. But Moon wasn’t of much help because she wanted to confront the leopard directly.

It was a large animal with the height of a dozen meters and to make it worse that beast was a speed-oriented creature! Yet this stupid tigress was simply fearless in thinking of going against the leopard one-on-one. Thankfully the man had a trap prepared and took-out one of the leopard's limbs with one of his swings. While disadvantaged after losing his superiority in speed against these two annoying tigers and being unable to leave because of the man's trap which ensnared one of its legs. The leopard died an unwilling death after getting its body punctured with a few dangerous arrows of the man’s long-bow.

The rest of the time was spent mostly on exploring the area or searching for metal ores. Laying-down more traps to catch any possible prey alive to be added to their livestock and collecting eggs from nests and different seeds and such. But when the man got near the cave entrance he found Sun crouching-down and looking around warily! the man instantly knew the meaning and quickly removed the supplies from the bodies of the two tigers then ignored it all with the leopard's body right there and joined the two tigers in sneaking towards the cave entrance. First the man was met with the sight of the messed-up field being completely devoid of any ripe-fruits and almost no vegetable were left remaining. Then he saw the gate of the cave blocked entirely with shattered stones and rocks which despite being small they still made a mountain on the gate.

The workshop remained untouched and the man saw the pavilion and the area leading east towards the water-source covered with signs of human presence which he counted no less than a dozen or so from the various stains covering the furniture he made with Lin and the carpets his woman and Lily made under this very same pavilion! He himself a man who left his own stains after experiencing outdoor-sex in the open view knew why the place was a mess and smelled weird. Some feelings of worry about the female getting "cream-pied" being his own woman started to sneak inside the thoughts of Lin and Lily’s father but the man shook his head in annoyance to remove them while holding faith that it wasn’t his woman because the cave-gate is closed shut. Then Sun pulled the man's attention towards the west direction and growled faintly after taking a quick sniff around the place with Moon.

There at the west the man found a group of men and women fighting over some food which kept coming-out from the slide at the door western tunnel! after taking a close look around and finding none of his family especially his woman not being amongst these strangers Lin and Lily’s father couldn't help but sigh within in relief.

“Well… nothing to do with me, I guess!”

The ex-caveman knew that his son or daughter must be behind that ongoing fight between the group and after admiring the sight of others beating one another up for a few seconds the man pulled Sun and Moon then returned to get their things.

When the people of the group were about to conclude the event of food-fight today because if it really continued any longer they'll really kill each other. They noticed the leopard's large body being dragged by the humanoid walking amongst two beasts.

“Aaa’aah’hhh... Oo’oh’hh...”

The youngest-girl in the group was scared shitless by the sight and ran to hide behind the youngest-boy after seeing these dangerous creatures come near the group but she was pushed away and the little-boy ran to hide behind the teenager-girl who gave him a contemptuous gaze after seeing what he just did to the little-girl earlier! But she herself hurried to hide behind the teenager-boy whom she allowed to take her virginity when she saw the two tigers and that human come close. She was scared just like that small-boy because to the west there’s a cliff and nowhere to go and if these beasts attacked the exhausted group right now then at least half of them will die here and now while those who dare to jump might not survive the fall. Not like these three dangerous-looking newcomers would give them any chance to climb-down the cliff. If they want to escape safely right now then they need to bypass the three dangerous opponents ahead and they all knew that deep down but the first to attack them will most likely be the first to die.

Just the man's scary cover which had many threatening black-spikes put fear into the group and they reflexively gathered closer to each other whenever he took a step forward! it has traces of blood on it and smelled pungent in their noses when the air picked the smell towards them. Not to mention the two large tigers in white and yellow color which kept baring their white fangs at the group of mostly wounded members. When the man saw this cluster of people being fearful of him he snickered underneath the helmet then ignored them and went towards the tunnel door.

“Lin… Lily… open up it's me… dad is back you guys! don’t keep me waiting, I missed you all.”

The man went towards the peeking hole and shouted for his kids to open the door for him after he tried pulling the lever to open it himself and finding that it didn't work. Happy he was since his kids didn't get careless with strangers and kept themselves safely inside the cave but unfortunately for the man both Lin and Lily resumed their meditation after giving the group their meal! after learning to block distractions from outside these two were like deaf people when they meditated and despite their father shouts being made from right next to them his twins weren’t aware of his return at all.

“Eh! Lao Lao, papa is back.”

“Daddy! Big champion…”

“That’s right. Let’s go give this big champion a hug!”

“Alright… Lao hugs mommy and daddy.”

“Such a great champion! I love you Lao.”

“Love you too mommy… giggle…”

But his wife which was taking a bath with little-Lao heard him and hurried to wrap her body in a bathrobe that barely covered her upper-thigh and left her chest almost completely exposed then took little-Lao on her arm naked and walked towards the western tunnel leaving her long and silky hair dripping-wet after wearing her fluffy-slippers.

“Lin and Lily must be at it again.”

“M’… edita… ‘ting… champions!”

“Lily has corrupted you little-Lao, nothing good comes from them doing that meditation thing. They just sit there like rocks! deaf-rocks even, sometimes mommy gets worried for them.”

“Smile mommy… don’t be sad.”

“Alright then, I’ll let them do what they want since little-Lao is so convincing. I shouldn’t welcome your father with a frown on my face.”

“Lao Lao… great champion!”

“My champion.”

The pregnant woman ran to welcome her man who's been away for more than a month while chattering with her youngest boy then used the mechanism to open the door. She stood there with all the charm in the world smiling towards her man like a goddess under the bloodshot eyes of ten men in heat and one Boss who never felt himself suffer from such a raging-erection before! all the females in the group were staring wide-eyed at the woman who just appeared before the group because they never saw anyone prettier than this woman. Even they (the women) wanted to ravage this person just like their men would do to them at night.

“Ara’ah...”

“Ooo’ohh...”

The blood got in their heads and somehow these idiots found their courage to challenge this stranger despite how threatening he’s! for this absolutely stunning beautiful woman and Boss kept ignoring the voluptuous woman's pinches at his waist before finally slapping her away from then drumming his chest like the other ten men in heat did to offer their challenge. Only these eleven men from the whole group were left with some energy in their bodies after the food-fight and that’s mainly because Lin's food made it more than enough for them to keep standing strong after many days of fighting almost every day on average. The others were either injured badly and exhausted like thin-man and the other men or feeling timid by the intimidating air of the beasts and the man himself like the teenager couple and the two kids.

“Hubby! you’re finally back… I missed you a lot.”

“Daddy… big champion… fight!”

The father was mesmerized by his woman's enchanting beauty and let himself be dazed and submerged in her charm! the sight of her standing there in a wet bathrobe carrying their youngest child while her milky white and glistening skin sparkled under the sunlight which was exposed on many areas and hidden on some other parts made the man feel like his previous month of hard work was nothing but meaningful.

Then the ex-caveman heard the challenging voices coming from behind him when his son spoke and when he turned to look Lin and Lily’s father saw the angry expressions all over these men’s faces and their erect male-organs of sizes bigger than his own!

'These fuckers dare to have eyes on my woman?' while having that though the man cracked his knuckles and fingers with popping sounds then he let his air of savageness loose from his body.

“Crack… crack…”

“Little-Lao said it, I’ll be right back honey.”

“Yay! Hit them daddy… champion… champion…”

“Don’t overdo it hubby.”

“Huh.... O'Ooh!”

Lin and Lily opened their eyes at the same time when their father's killing-intent was felt by them during their meditation because they felt their skin tingle with goosebumps everywhere and a cold touch at their spines which made both the boy and girl shiver while cold sweat covered their foreheads.

Lily knew what's going on after taking a look at her mother's perky-butt pushing against the wet bathrobe then another at the group of horny men in heat who kept waving their arms provokingly at her father while their long and thick dicks were not only fully erect but also their bloodshot and maddened eyes were full of craziness when they looked at the lucky man in armor. Then the girl heard her father and mother speak while little-Lao actively encouraged the man to fight! since her mother didn’t stop him from fighting then only Lily and Lin can stop their father and Lily has no intention of doing that.

“Come wimps! I'll break all of your bones today, shit-faces dare to stare at my woman? I'll poke your bloody eyes and pluck them out if I have to.”

The ex-caveman's wild-side was completely revealed and he stood in front of his woman protectively to block the eyes of this group from seeing anymore of her! Then the man gave the courageous men from the group of strangers the gesture to come together at him all at once arrogantly with no fear whatsoever if they really ganged-up on him.

“Mrrrr...”

Sun and Moon weren't interested in the struggles of these humans and were more interested in meeting their true owners and companions after more than a month of separation.

“Hehe… you grew bigger Moon! did you miss me? me too girl, it was very boring spending everyday with dull-Lin for a whole month, you too? well… you know how males are anyway. So whatever... come, let's go wash you clean girl, you stink really bad right now. Little-Lao! Are you coming?”

“Yes! Lily… champion wants to clean Moon.”

Lily quickly climbed up on Moon's back then took Lao from her mother and went towards the bathroom and Lao quickly forgot about the fight which he wanted to watch. Lin was trying his best to make Sun -who was almost suffocating him with all these hugs- move to the side so he could stop his angry father before he kills any of these men or worse if he chases the whole group away.

“Huff... bh-... buddy... leh-... let go… quick! dad stop.”

Sadly Lin only managed to release himself from Sun's clutches when Boss had gathered his courage and ran towards the shorter man to punch him in the face because Lin's father had already took-off his helmet and his chiseled and handsome face which had a short and trimmed beard and a nice hair-cut coupled with his pair of sharp eyes and straight nose made all the women in the group feel their hearts skip a beat! and that the already frustrated Boss hate Lin and Lily’s father even more.

Boss is over three meters tall on shoulder-level and Lin's father is only a little bit more than two and a half meters and Boss felt Like his chances of beating this handsome asshole are not bad even if he wasn't at his best form and even if standing in front of this small man gave him the feeling of facing an animal no less dangerous than the beasts which he brought with him! Then Boss saw from the side of his eye the little-boy which he held on his palm long ago shout something when Boss was about to deliver his punch to the small man's face.

“Bang... snap... creak… crack... groan...”

Boss saw the smaller man quickly swing his shoulder back before sending his fist forward to collide with Boss’s own fist and before bigger-sized person got to sneer at the audacity of the smaller man Boss felt his own arm jerk to an immediate stop after hitting the man's fist instead of sending him flying! then following the loud sound of collision between the fists of the two men Boss heard his bones shatter one by one in a sickening sound before he uttered a painful groan when the taller man saw his bones coming out from the skin on his hand.

“Ua’aoh.”

“Let's see you look again asshole, come on… take another one of these dirty looks at my woman… I dare you! you too, let me see… no? you? what about you?”

Before Lin reached his father's side to stop him from beating the foolish Boss to death the ex-caveman had already a kick to the bigger-sized man in the stomach violently when he fell to his knees and kept howling in fear while staring at his bleeding hand with disbelief! then Lin and Lily’s father kept gesturing for the ten men to come fight but they were already retreating from the place

“Oomph... crack...”

A few ribs were broken on Boss’s ribcage from the aftereffects of the nasty kick which Lin’s father delivered and the ten men who had erect-cocks  previously found these cocks becoming soft when they saw the cruelty of the handsome man when he beat their strongest member to full submission in one blow then didn't hesitate to add injury to the already injured man by kicking him when he’s down.

“Hueck... cough... cough... bfff...”

The leader clung into his chest and curled in the ground after the kick then started to cough-up blood from his mouth and the violent sight added fear in the hearts of the group and only the voluptuous woman was a bit different because she felt sadness and a lot of anger well-up in her chest when she looked at the foolish man who refused to take her earlier advice and back off.

“Father stop! please… no more, he's just ignorant, a pathetic person driven by his primal instincts. This isn't the way we humans should treat the helpless, just go inside with mom, calm yourself… it wouldn’t make you any less angry if you hit him anymore. Mom come take father away and tell Lily to send me the medical box. Make sure to clean father well and pour him a cold drink of our finest to reward him after a rough journey.”

“Come dear, I'll give you a massage, Lily just taught me the technique recently, stroking method you see-… Hey! will you really reject my first request after just arriving? don't you love me anymore hubby?”

When the mother saw her man still standing in place and glaring daggers at the defeated Boss and the ten shivering men at the back with squinted eyes she was jumping in joy inside because her man's action and current mood which is burning with rage only happened when other men tried to look at her with lust-full eyes! but she tried to calm her husband and distract the huffing-man with her charm like Lin asked otherwise he'll really beat-up the rest of the dirty group almost half-to-death like he used to do to their neighbor before whenever he dared touch her.

“Hrrrrmph!... ptooey... Let's go honey, I really need a drink. Lin, next time it happens then I’ll cripple the fool for life.”

The man gave the ten cowardly men one last smile of contempt then turned around and carried his woman like a princess and walked towards the tunnel entrance when he spoke and his action was clearly intentional to enforce his dominance and mark his belongings while giving a final warning to the few foreigners and his own son.

“Yes father I’ll make sure of that.”

“Hey! don't move, I'll try to make it better, I know it hurts but… it was your fault remember? idiot! I said don't move, stay still, hold still I said.”

After replying Lin kept shouting again and again at Boss to stay still but it wasn't helping.

“Grrrrr...”

Sun helped with a single display of his fangs in Boss’s face and the man remained completely still.

Lin stopped Boss from moving then started to push some of the acupoints on the big man’s body to stop the bleeding on his arm and the boy wasn’t afraid since Sun is with him he wasn't afraid of anyone in this group trying to bully him and was afraid for their safety instead because if anyone of the group suddenly became courageous and tried to provoke Sun then they might really end-up in pieces.

Boss felt like this boy just saved him from the violent and handsome man somehow then started to feel the pain on his hand go away with the boy's help and gasped for breath when his chest felt heavy! He (Boss) felt the same feeling once before when he almost died. When he got attacked by a many-legged creature like the one looking down at him from behind this small-one which is trying to help him. That time Boss really thought that he died and got eaten by that thing but he wasn’t. He got saved by someone and when he awoke Boss found the voluptuous-woman at the side in his place eating some meat and the creature was gone but he remembers the blood which was everywhere.

Then Boss remembered the action he did earlier when he slapped the voluptuous-woman away! he regretted what he did and tried to look at her but when their eyes met she just glared at him then snorted and looked away with pouted lips! Boss sighed inwardly and felt that he really deserve this treatment from his woman this time and waited for his end then closed his eyes when he felt them becoming very heavy.

When Boss woke-up he found the group members wrapped in that strange and fragrant material just like the little-one when they first met and their previous air of hostility against one another was gone entirely and their wounds bandaged and their broken bones popped back in place and supported correctly to mend! These group members were all clean and their hair in different hairstyles and to the side some females were gathered around Lin's mother and learning from her how to do simple stitches. Food was placed on a table nearby Boss and he was startled because nobody fought for it while the youngest-girl in the group was getting her hair done by another little-girl who looked a lot like the little-one which he held on his palm.

The pervert thin-man was currently hugging his woman’s waist while she sat at his lap and feeding her personally with a smile on his face while the "ten men in heat" were standing in a line in front of the little-one and the vicious and handsome man and keeping a squatting position under the sun while sweat oozed-out from their skin! it looked hard and these men seemed to be in pain but their respectful gazes were directed at the little-one who seemed a bit taller than Boss remembers.

“Ahh’hh... ooh’hh...”

“Lin Boss is awake, like we agreed… since I kept watching over him for three months, then you're mine for a year.”

Boss saw Lily give him a mirthful smile and she continued to do the braids for the other little-girl then shouted something and said a word that he felt like it has some relation with that little-one which he carried on his palm.

“Lily you did a great job, and don't worry, because until we reach the age of four years old and one month exactly, you'll find me kissing and hugging you until you feel sick of me and start hating me.”

Lin left his father's side and ran towards the pavilion to check on Boss who has been in a coma for three months now from the second month of spring until the second month of summer but the boy didn’t forget to hug Lily first! because she’s the one who watched-over the big man almost all the time in exchange for four days of freely doing naughty things with Lin whenever she spends one day on Boss.

The voluptuous-woman cried many nights and almost hit the already severely-injured man in his coma many times just to wake him up but thankfully Lily took her task seriously and didn’t allow it to happen even if it could possibly prolong the duration of playing with Lin’s body later! She (The voluptuous-woman) has become one of the best friends with Lin and Lily’s mother now. And of course Lily took this chance to indulge herself in some adventures with the additional females in their small community in the shower.

Lin kept hearing group moans with his improved "sense of hearing" everyday if he stayed in the cave after dusk then he discovered some sex toys in a box underneath his bed a few days later! when Lin asked Lily : "Why didn't you keep your playthings under your own bed and left it underneath mine instead? " Lily smiled and said : "Maybe… the obscene-aura emitting from them, will turn you into a sex-maniac! one who ravages every female he sees. Of course I tried them on every female… except for a single minor, and these women started to get addicted to my events. Do you see that one? it fits me perfectly fine you know, and I wear it on… and thrust at them! and thrust like I'm the one doing these women. You know… my angles are completely different from the men, I can locate their good spots by just reading the body-language on these women, so… the pleasure is more than triple. Sigh… if only, I hope mom would let me do her too, she’s very lewd and erotic in bed you know.”

Lin : “.........”

11