Chapter: 0 Birth of Alexan Kevin Beleth
2k 8 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a dark space without any sense of gravity, space or time; a dim consciousness in drifting; the consciousness doesn't seem to know how long has it been here? A year? 2 years? A decade? or probably even a century? It is difficult to judge as there is no concept of time in this dark world, there is only infinite chaos.

This consciousness is that of a boy who only seem to know that he ended up in this situation following his death; therefore his collective thoughts gives him the judgement that this maybe the world after death.

Since arriving here he has been aimlessly drifting here; although the boy doesn't have much understanding of his current situation but instincts tells him that if he wants to move out of this dark world than he has to catch those rays of light that have been visible from time to time.

Although he understands this method; but it is much easier said than done; because up to now none of those rays have came towards him and he doesn't seem to have much freedom of movement that he could take the initiative to catch them.

After who knows how long; the most dazzling crimson red light and an azure blue light of similar intensity that illuminated the dark space came from two opposite direction and collided with the drifting consciousness at zero second interval.

The moment the soul collided with the 2 rays intense tearing pain from both sides; the 2 rays were separating the soul into 2 fragments; but how can the boy let this happen?

Although the consciousness doesn't know what will be the result if his soul is divided by these 2 rays of light but instincts tells him that it won't be good at least.

The boy made the determination to not do down with out a fight;

Intense pain burned his soul, at the same time, the gray air currents in the darkness also floated towards him pouring inside him. Two extreme pains were flowing in his heart, and he fainted as he could not stand the pain.

However, the boy did not know that just after he fainted, the 2 crimson red and azure blue powerful energies began to converge, sorting out his soul, so that his soul rapidly strengthened in a short period of time and then expanded to suck the soul of the boy.

The collision, convergence and expansion covered the entire space in white and after long duration returned to normal as if nothing of the sort ever happened, only occasionally flashing light rays appeared from time to time out of thin air and disappeared in a flash.

.......................

Realm: Underworld, Beleth Territory,

In a hospital room; a very beautiful lady with snow white hair and dark blue eyes is lying on the bed; her lower abdomen is quite bulged; therefore it is not difficult to understand that she is pregnant with a child.

There are numerous nurses and doctor's who are doing where medical check-up to constantly determine various energy readings of the Lady.

As nurses re-checked; pulse rate, heart rate, and other energy readings; gate of the hospital room opened and 2 middle aged lady walked in; followed by a maid in British maid clothes.

One of the 2 ladies is a doctor responsible for delivery of the child and the other lady looks quite similar to the patient apart from their hair color and eye color.

"Are you ready Alyssa?" Asked the lady who looks quite similar to the pregnant lady.

"Indeed I am; I have been waiting for this day for a very-very long time, sister." Alyssa

Apparently the two of them share the bond of sisters; and Alyssa is the name of the pregnant lady.

"Than shall we begin Lady Alyssa?" Doctor

"Yes!" Alyssa

"Lady Sitri; if you would." Doctor

"Don't mind me; I am here to make sure my sister's delivery goes smooth; so please proceed." Lady Sitri

"Very well My Lady." Doctor

"Don't worry sister! I will be fine!" Alyssa

"I do know you will be fine, Alyssa, but your identity is that of the head of House of Beleth and you carry 2 children; moreover considering the fact that you have stopped the growth of the fetus for such a long duration; who knows what might happen; therefore I have to  stay with you to make sure that no accident happens." Lady Sitri

"hai-hai..." Alyssa can only helplessly agree with her sister.

..................

It is said that when the current Satan Sirzechs Lucifer was born; he floated in the air releasing the power of destruction, which was so powerful even when he was a newborn; it could disintegrate or deform surrounding furniture and decoration without a trace. None of the doctors could touch him, except his mother Venelena Gremory who held her son and remained unharmed.

Our current situation is somewhat similar; or to be more precise it is even more exaggerated.

Alyssa Beleth carries 2 children; delivery of the first child went smooth; but when the second child was born; he floated in the air and caused terrifying spatial fluctuations. None of the doctors could even get close as there are signs of spatial storm and space collapse in the hospital room with the born child as the center.

Even Lady Sitri has no idea what to do in the current situation? She did try out few magic to calm down these spatial fluctuations but they don't seem to work much. Everyone in the room has fearful expression except for the mother of this newly born child who is smiling seeing how naughty her son is? As soon as he came into this world he caused such spatial collapse but she is not worried in the least.

Although the spatial fluctuations  are indeed dangerous but they don't seem to effect Alyssa who just extended her hands calmly and the baby boy floated into her arms causing the hospital room to return to normal. 

Seeing everything went to normal; Lady Sitri and doctors finally breathed a sigh of relief and once again looked at the boy who wailing in the arms of her mother. 

The child born before the boy is a girl who was held by Lady Sitri in her arms.

"Congratulation Alyssa! You gave birth to such beautiful twins!" Lady Sitri

"Thank you Nee-san." Alyssa

"So? Have you decided on a name for the two children?" Lady Sitri

"mhm, my daughter will be called 'Alexia Alyssa Beleth' and my son will be called 'Alexan Kevin Beelzebub', Alexia will be the next head of House of Beleth and Alexan will be the next Satan Beelzebub." Alyssa

"Well; it depends on the two children what they wish to be in the future but regardless of that both of their name are wonderful! 'Alexan' and 'Alexia'" Lady Sitri

"Aren't they?" said Alyssa with a bright smile while tears of joy flowing from her eyes.

22