Chad, meet Raven
270 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"H-Hina? Did you see what happened?"

{What do you- Oh shit...} Hina cursed for the first time.

Seeing the scenes which had just taken place, Hina was speechless as for her no time had passed before suddenly everything became the way it is.

{What happened? Weren't you just about to charge towards them? How did this happen?}

"I don't know... Something inside of me just snapped and then I did all of this. I mean, I did not do it but it felt like it was me. I...I don't know."

Feeling the movements of the Snake and the Chimera, Yuuki turned towards them, and their fear for him drastically reduced to almost nothingness. The previous aura of slaughter had dissipated and all that remained was Yuuki himself. Nothing more, nothing less.

Recalling the slaughter as though it was him killing the creatures, Yuuki stepped forward and appeared 5 meters ahead of where he previously stood. Holding the Leviathan Dagger as he did previously, Yuuki sliced a tail of the Chimera off whilst in a half-daze. After the movements, however, his body felt the exhaustion and the Chimera launched attacks with its pincers and with the remaining tail which was a snake.

Snapping towards him, Yuuki looked towards the Gladiator Cobra and activated his [ Beast Taming ] which resulted in the Cobra halting its movements and swaying as though it was in a daze.

Easily dodging the Chimera's attacks, Yuuki crushed the left pincer with the Leviathan Dagger before darkness erupted from its right pincer and a phantom stinger stung towards him from behind.

"So they were hidden by your darkness. I see now."

Remembering the snowflake, Yuuki recreated it as the process of his Mana flowing through his body became clear to him and releasing it, Yuuki only managed to freeze the entire left side of the Chimera once the snowflake touched it rather than the 100-meter frost field which still existed. Guessing it was due to his inexperience, Yuuki shrugged and then killed the Chimera easily.

Killing the Chimera, Yuuki understood that his stat points were not the only part of his power, his fighting experience could also help him defeat enemies and cross the gaps between them.

Turning to the Gladiator Cobra, Yuuki smiled as a small cobra curled around his arm and was face-to-face with him.

[ Raven ] (A-Rank)

Seeing an item dropped from the Chimera, Yuuki picked it up to find another Hearthstone which stored a skill. Last time he used one from the Yeti, he received the ability to use his Mana and infuse something with it to cause a frost shockwave upon impact. During the slaughter, it seemed that every skill he had upgraded in one way or another apart from the Stat Skills, [ Beast Taming ] and    [ Stealth ] whilst he had also obtained two new Skills.

< Evolved Skills >

[ Speed Burst ] --> [ Slaughterous Steps ] (A)

[ Muscularity ] + [ Longevity ] --> [ Rebirth ] (SSS)

< Created Skills >

[ Dagger Arts ] (C)

[ Flash Step ] (B)

Seeing the System, Yuuki stroked Raven under her head causing her to hiss in comfort. Selecting the skill allowed him to see everything about the skills.

[ Slaughterous Steps ] (A) - Passive

- Increases speed by 30% at all times

- Increases speed by a further 50% during battle

[ Rebirth ] (SSS) - Passive

- Regeneration speed explosively multiplies during sleep

- Gain immunity to all status effects and any harmful substance

- The body becomes hyper adaptable to any conditions to survive.

- Stat points can allow for instant growth

[ Dagger Arts ] (C) - Passive

- 15% Increase in damage whilst wielding a dagger

- 20% Increase in attack speed whilst wielding a dagger

[ Flash Step ]  (B) - Active

- One step allows the user to cross 5 meters

- Explosively boosts speed depending on Mana input

- 5 Mana/s

Taking Chad out of the Magic Circle which he would now call the Beast Dimension, Yuuki introduced him to Raven which resulted in the two engaging in a worrisome conversation.

"Master gives good rubs, doesn't he?" Chad telepathically spoke and could now form sentences fluidly. Which just went to show how much potential he had as an alpha male.

"Hmm. Master gave me a very, very good rub."

"Well, as the Alpha and as Master's first, I get more rubs than you. That is fair right?"

"No, I am our Master's first female so I should get more rubs than you."

"No! I get more rubs!"

"No! Me!"

"Not you! Me!"

"What are they even going on about? I just give Chad a little scratch and gave Raven a gentle rub and now they are arguing?" Massaging his forehead as he attempted to comprehend what was going on, Yuuki had a perplexed expression.

{Hahaha! Yuuki, you have very charismatic beasts don't you think?} Hina's laughing caused him to smile helplessly as he put Raven and Chad into the Beast Dimension.

---

Getting home, Yuuki saw Hana sat at the table with her books in front of her. Noticing Yuuki was back, she turned and smiled widely as she ran up to him and gave him a tight hug which he returned.

"I thought something might've happened to you after you weren't back. You said you would be back at 4 so as time passed I got more worried... I'm fine now that you're back, don't worry. I'm sure you're very tired by now so you can go and sleep."

Not letting go of her, Yuuki tightened his hold on her.

"I'm sorry that I made you worry about me. I promise that I will never let you feel alone again." Patting her head gently, Yuuki kissed her forehead before walking to the kitchen.

"You haven't eaten yet you silly girl. Wait for a bit and I'll make some food."

With a blissful smile and an unhealthy blush on her face, Hana closed her eyes to forever remember that moment when he held her as she ran behind him into the kitchen to help him make the food.

10