Funding Acquired
265 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Walking out of a luxurious-looking building, Yuuki looked again at his Bank Balance as though he could still not believe it himself.

He had sold an amount of Mana Crystals that was close to 51Kg and he had plenty left inside of his [ Inventory ] but they did not need to know that. A Guild from South Korea had come over recently and Yuuki was able to entice them with his Perfect-Grade Mana Crystals which were sold for 25 billion ¥. ($230,228,750)

The reason why he was able to give them 50Kg of Crystals inside of a building was that Perfect-Grade had a much higher density which meant that it if there were Imperfect-Grade Mana Crystals of the same weight, it would require much more of them. The amount of Perfect-Grade Mana Crystals he sold was enough to fill two backpacks so he wore one backpack on his back and held the other in his hand.

Of course, Yuuki hid his appearance with a Mask and with a hood so they could not recognize him and look for him and disturb him and Hana. His bank account number was the only thing they needed for them to give him the money and everything else was quite simple. It was not like they could find out who he was as the bank would not reveal private information.

Slowly, he walked home without a worry.

---

Entering his room, Yuuki sat on his bed and started to focus on Dark Mana. Coursing it through his body, Yuuki felt a little more familiar with the way it worked inside of his Magical Circuits. Mana and its usage were very complicated and Yuuki could only do this much to try and increase his understanding.

From the snap in the Trapped Gate, Yuuki who could remember everything as though it was himself found his ability to use Ice Mana quite simple as what 'he' used was an exceedingly complicated spell which Yuuki barely managed to recreate at a beginner level. However, this spell allowed for improvement. Studying the spell was lengthy but it was worth it completely it showed him how Mana was used to form spells.

After all, Yuuki had a crap ton of Intelligence now but had no way of using it until 'he' created that snowflake. Using it as a mold for his Darkness Mana, Yuuki found that some of his Mana Circuits actively allowed the Darkness Mana to flow through him whilst other times, the Darkness Mana behaved sluggishly. Darkness' corrosion was not corrosion but instead the consumption of Mana. Darkness Magic was able to absorb Mana into itself which made it great for defense against other Magic users.

Checking the System Shop, Yuuki did not expect anything useful to appear as most of the things in the shop were completely out of his price range, thinking of this, his body shivered as a Legendary Brick appeared in his mind and along with it, a monkey stealing peaches.

"Who is this Lin Fan guy? I need to know one of these days."

< System Shop >

(System Points = 240)

Lucky spin = 500 Point

Dark Grimoire 4 Noobs = 250 Points

'I haven't done my Daily Quest yet so I should go and do it.' Yuuki had been doing the Daily Quest every day and received 10 Points each time he did it. It had been two weeks so far and along with the 100 points from killing the Yeti in the Red Gate he had amassed 240 System Points. Most of the time, the System's items were either outrageously expensive or spectacularly useless. This time, he would be able to learn some things regarding Darkness Magic which he could use to decipher the Frost Field spell.

Doing all of the exercises he had to do in his room, Yuuki only had to run 10km before he was done and could afford the Dark Grimoire 4 Noobs. Suddenly, he saw the timer before the System refreshed.

[ 0H: 18M: 12S ]

Running as fast as he could, Yuuki barely managed to finish in time. As a Hunter, Yuuki was faster than ordinary Humans by quite a bit as a normal Human male took around 56 minutes to run 10km. He only managed to finish in time thanks to [ Flash Step ] and [ Slaughterous Steps ]. Looking at the Leviathan 'Tatoo' on his arm, Yuuki felt like his achievements until now were undoubtedly impossible for him now until the Leviathan Dagger came into the equation. Using the Leviathan Dagger made everything easy for him because of its sharpness and the broken [ Frozen ] ability which stacked so that he could kill the Yeti. He normally would've died if not for the Dagger.

Deciding to not use the Dagger unless he was in an emergency, Yuuki wanted to get power from himself and not from an overwhelmingly powerful item like the Leviathan Dagger. The System Stated that the ranking of the Leviathan Dagger was higher than this world. Saying this caused him to realize that the multiverse theory was true.

Thinking of these things in the last seconds of his run, Yuuki made a very important decision for himself.

Buying the Grimoire, Yuuki saw what appeared to be a tiny book appear in his [ Inventory ] and taking it out and opening it to the first page, Yuuki was shocked and went home instantly.

---

Opening his curtains to expose him to the sunlight, Hana could tell he'd been up all night from his bloodshot eyes and from the fact that his bed was untouched.

"Go to sleep, now!" Hana pulled Yuuki away from his desk as he reached out towards his notes.

"No! I was so close! Please, just a minute longer!"

"You said that every time I told you to go to sleep before! Now give up and sleep!" Pulling him from behind, Hana was surprised when he stopped resisting which caused him to fall on top of her.

Attempting to get back up and reach his notes, Yuuki who was still on top of Hana was pulled back down and this time, she flipped him around so he was facing up whilst she straddled him.

"Huff! Stay! Huff! Down!" Breathing heavily from the physical exertion, Hana was unaware of the position she was in until she calmed down and quickly got up from him in a cluster. Hana's alluring figure combined with her seductive face would cause other men to become excited, Yuuki only sighed in disappointment as he had been a minute away from solving the first page of the Grimoire multiple times.

{Yeah, you should listen to her and go to sleep. You said you were not going to stop until you finished the first page but I thought you would fall asleep, instead, you were so stubborn that you managed to stay awake until now.}

"No, I will go to sleep at night. If I go to sleep now then it will mess up my sleeping pattern." Getting up, Yuuki ignored the notes on his desk and walked past Hana whilst ruffling the hair on her head. "Don't worry, I know how to take care of myself."

Yawning as he stepped down half the steps before falling the rest of the way and getting up unharmed, Yuuki entered the kitchen to make breakfast.

With the flush still apparent on her face, Hana smiled in embarrassment before tidying his room. Looking at the notes, she saw what seemed to be a diagram of Yuuki's body with lots of circuits running through.

11