Interesting
209 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"No way... only you 6 came out? Ehm, who's this guy?" Nodding towards Yuuki, the Guild Master of the White Tiger Guild had a confused look on his face as he did not remember Yuuki from anywhere.

"Hello there! I accidentally entered this Red Gate and ended up saving these guys. Anyway, I need to get home would you mind letting me go?" Clasping his hands with the friendliest smile he could muster, Yuuki was not surprised when the Guild Master instead turned to the other Hunters who were part of his guild.

"Where...where is Kim Chul? There is not a chance that only you lower-ranked Hunters came out. Only a single B-Rank? Park Hee-Jin what happened?!"

"Only we survived..."

Sung Jin-Woo walked away to leave with Han Song-I but Baek Yoon-Ho placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Hold it. Let's talk for a bit."

Pushing his hand off of him, Sung Jin-Woo continued walking. "I'm currently tired. If you got something to ask, go ask your guild members."

However, Yoon-Ho was not requesting him to talk, he was ordering him.

"I am Baek Yoon-Ho, the Guild Master of the White Tiger Guild."

Yellow glints appeared in his eyes, "we have lost 9 Guild Members from this incident. As the Master, shouldn't I be allowed to ask some questions?" Menacingly peering into Jin-Woo's eyes, he growled.

"We saved the remaining three people. If you're the Master, shouldn't you thank me first?" Following his inquiry, their gazes clashed.

Shortly after, Yoon-Ho removed his hand from his shoulder. "...I was being too difficult. You're right. I apologize."

"Can you drive me back too?" Before he left, Jin-Woo turned back to Yuuki then nodded.

---

Hee-Jin was sat down with a cup of coffee within her hands, steam rose from it into the cold night.

"Who were those guys and why was that guy so irritated?"

"I'm not sure about either of them, the guy with the ashy-grey hair, his name was Yuuki but I don't know the other guys' name. As for why he was irritated, they killed the boss, and then he got really angry after he shouted something in front of the corpse three times."

The Chief of the Second Department of Management within the White Tiger Guild spoke up for Jin-Woo.

"I'm sorry, Master. It must be because he is tired. He's not a bad person."

"No, that's not the problem. Why haven't you recruited them yet?" Yoon-Ho's instincts told him ot be prepared to lose an arm against Jin-Woo but when he noticed that Yuuki's friendly smile was gone, all he felt was an overwhelming tension around him.

---

In Jin-Woo's minibus, Yuuki looked out of the window at the vibrant city once again. Previously he had been in an abandoned part of the city which was due for destruction so that new things could be built upon the foundations. His speed was so unfamiliar that he had ended up outside of the city by accident.

Jin-Woo looked pretty peeved and Han Song-I's gaze kept switching between Yuuki and Jin-Woo. Whilst Yuuki had just closed his eyes and leaned back against the comfy seats.

"Hey, why are you still annoyed about that? I didn't mind when my Taming did not work either." Yuuki spoke the first words in the car. His words were related to when after the Hyakki Leader - who's name was Baruka - Jin-Woo, and Yuuki both failed at their attempts to revive/tame the leader.

Yuuki was not disheartened as it was an expected outcome as Baruka was not a Beast and was rather a humanoid creature. In this case, Yuuki could not tame him and Jin-Woo could not resurrect him and turn him into a Shadow Soldier.

"Yeah, I know. It's just a waste, isn't it?"

"I agree. But you got his dagger, didn't you? That's enough in my opinion. Look at my dagger." The Leviathan Tattoo upon his forearm disappeared as the handle and its icy-blue blade was grasped between Yuuki's fingers.

Handing it over to Jin-Woo, Yuuki noticed the traces of surprise and shock within his eyes as he held the dagger. The reason being that Jin-Woo's System could not identify the Dagger. All he could infer about it was that it held the power of Frost within.

"What's the name of this dagger?" Interest and curiosity about the Leviathan Dagger plagued his mind.

"It's called the Leviathan Dagger..."

"The Leviathan? Isn't that a sea monster?"

"Yeah, its a serpent. This Dagger had frost imbued into it." As he said this, Yuuki created a replica version of the Dagger using his Ice Magic. Turning the Ice Dagger from ice into snow, he made it flow around his arm then made the white-snow turn black before it turned back into Mana and became Darkness Mana and recreated the Dagger. Naturally doing this, Yuuki stunned both Han Song-I and Jin-Woo who was driving the minibus.

---

"Thanks for those restaurant recommendations, my sister loved the burger place."

"Yeah, no problem." Before he drove away, Jin-Woo invited Yuuki to go Hunting in some dungeons the next day. Accepting the invite, Yuuki entered his home.

"I'm back!" Yawning as he removed his jacket and shoes, Yuuki jumped onto the couch from behind and almost landed on Hana who was asleep but dodged her body at the last second. Sighing in relief that he noticed her, he watched her cute face as she slept before lifting her in a princess carry and was about to place her in her bed when he noticed she had woken up.

"Yuuki?" In a sleepy voice, Hana yawned and then opened her eyes. Yuuki had placed her arms around his neck already so her grasp on him tightened. Kissing his cheek softly, she rested her head on his shoulder. "Where did you go?"

"Ah... I went into a Gate." Not providing any more details than that, he placed Hana onto her bed. She was already wearing the clothes she would normally wear to go to sleep which was just a pair of comfortable shorts and a loosely-fitting T-shirt.

Kissing her forehead, Yuuki stood up to leave but felt Hana tug on the back of his shirt. He turned back to see her sitting up with her face tinged crimson.

"What do you want?" Sitting on the edge of her bed, he faced her with a warm smile.

Like the buzz of a mosquito, Hana spoke so low that Yuuki barely heard her. "...please can you kiss me?"

"...I already did, right here." As he said so, he tapped her forehead.

Shaking her head lightly, the crimson tinge on her face deepened in shade. "That wasn't a proper kiss."

"Oh? And where do I have to kiss you for it to be a proper kiss?" Feeling the desire to tease her being avoked by Hana, he was easily led by his feeling.

Despite wanting to hide her face under the covers in embarrassment, Hana did not hide. "Yuuki, you know where!"

"Ah, yes I do!" Placing his lips onto her crimson cheeks, he felt the warmth emanating from her smooth skin which combined with what he was seeing made him want to go in again.

Having been teased multiple times, Hana's blush furthered towards her ears and neck. Extremely alluring, he stopped Hana from speaking again by taking her lips.

Separating, Yuuki took her lips again and sucked on her bottom lip lightly before releasing them again.

He leaned into Hana and her mouth had opened enough for his tongue to enter her mouth, which it did. Pushing her down onto her bed, he made her pant as he released her tongue from his grasp and looked at her brown hair spread behind her back.

'So cute...'

Heavily breathing, his hot breath caused Hana to squirm a little as he engaged with Hana in an ardent kiss.

10