Iron Body
330 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kamish was the dragon which was undoubtedly the greatest threat to humanity which ever existed - except the ones they don't know about yet - and its majestic form was frighteningly powerful. It was Humanity's greatest calamity.

The attack Kamish had just used was an attack that was overwhelmingly destructive against the 500 Hunter team, as embedded within its roar, Mana caused all who were weaker than it to crumble before Kamish. Using this ferocious technique, Kamish slaughtered the 500 Hunter team and inspired fear globally.

Simultaneously, along with Kamish's arrival was the arrival of the first National-Level Hunters. These Hunters were the strongest amongst the strong their power was higher than that of multiple S-Ranks and it was the highest rank one could attain.

Yuuki recalled this information and as he was about to ask Hina about it, he remembered that he could not talk to her whilst in the Coliseum. Brought out of his thoughts by a mass of fire growing within Kamish's mouth, he quickly dashed back before raising a wall of ice so cold that it froze the air around him until he released it.

Spouting flames, Kamish was able to leave marks all around. Nevertheless, this ability, Dragon's Breath, was also destructive and a single wave could wipe out hundreds of powerful Hunters.

"DIE!" Surprising Yuuki with its ability to speak, Kamish roared with frightening amplitude and stopped the silence that followed. When Kamish saw Yuuki, it thought that it was fighting the Humans and it felt a phantom pain from back when it died, the pain caused Kamish to let out its wrath entirely onto Yuuki, or it tried to...

Easily avoiding the flames, he then reached the underside of Kamish's head with an insane bout of speed and uppercut which caused his 'force' to penetrate through Kamish's scaly exterior and damage its mushy interior giving it a mild concussion.

"AAAA!" Kamish's voice sounded genderless, which was not strange to Yuuki as he remembered seeing 2 genderless Dragons in the world where he was an Angel thanks to [ Samsara ] he felt like some information regarding the skill was omitted but ignored it for now.

"Kamish, can we talk?" Taming was probably not possible but in the off-chance that it was, Yuuki wanted to talk to Kamish as it seemed to have the ability to communicate.

"DIE HUMAN!"

Sighing, Yuuki froze Kamish's shadow using Darkness Mana and by freezing its shadow, he froze Kamish in place. (Like the ability Shikamaru's clan has in Naruto, except better.)

"Can we talk?"

"RELEASE ME HUMAN!" Screaming into Yuuki's mind via incredibly simple telepathy, Kamish received another uppercut.

"I said, can we talk? Besides, I'm not Human."

"Eh? But you look like you are a Human! Humans killed me so I have to kill you! RELEASE ME!" Towards the end of its sentence, Kamish sounded like it was about to start screaming its head off again.

Almost facepalming, Yuuki opened his mouth before closing it again.

"I'm more powerful than you and I'm also not Human. Look at the situation you are in right now, even if I release you, do you dare believe I won't destroy you in seconds? Now shut up and let's talk."

Breathing hot gusts of air right into Yuuki's face maliciously, Kamish did not receive any anger in return which confused it. Before it followed his words and realized Yuuki's strength though it did not want to.

Its malice deteriorating, Kamish calmed down and was set down onto the ground with its huge body shaking the ground around Yuuki which he ignored as he stared into Kamish's eyes. Yuuki's dark crimson eyes contained a strange glint as he spoke.

"How are you here? Should you not be dead?" First addressing his curiosity as to why Kamish was the S-Rank Wave, Yuuki received an answer that satisfied him.

"I do not know why I am here, I felt something pulling at the back of my mind as I died and the next thing I knew I was here... You are not Human now that I look at you, however, you are not like my Master and his friends nor his enemies either. What are you?"

"Me? I don't know yet, I'm still figuring that out for myself. I am changing from what I originally was though, for now, I'm Power. What's this about your Master, his friends, and his enemies? How does a Magic Beast have a Master, I thought I was the only one with the power to tame them."

"My Master is a Monarch and he created me, I'll explain everything about the Monarchs and their enemies, the Rulers to you now-" Not long after, Kamish filled in Yuuki with the basic knowledge it possessed related to the fight between the Monarchs and Rulers and how they possessed powers far surpassing any creature on Earth.

"The Monarchs are the ones that I know the most about, do you want to know all about them?" Subconsciously - even if it was only Kamish's soul that was here - when Yuuki used his [ Beast Taming ] Kamish had been partially tamed but had to return to its body before the taming was complete.

"First, is the Monarch of Destruction, he is the strongest out of all of the Monarchs as he can turn into a Dragon, he will only appear on Earth once all of the other Monarchs have been defeated.

Next is the Shadow Monarch, his strength lies in the numbers of his army. Through death, he becomes stronger as he resurrects the dead into his Shadow Soldiers. Also-"

"Wait, the Shadow Monarch is a necromancer then?"

"Yes." After this, Kamish continued and Yuuki's ears perked up at the mention of an Ice Monarch and Beast Monarch.

Yuuki's thoughts instantly became related to Jin-Woo once Kmaish finished. 'Does he know? He did say he re-awakened from an E-Ranker but his strength grew whilst we were inside the Red Gate. Does this mean-' His train of thought steamed through multiple questions and after standing still for multiple minutes on end, he concluded his conspiracy session.

"Well, why have I not been sent out of here yet?" Right after saying so, a Giant iron-golem-looking thing walked out which radiated a similar aura as Jin-Woo.

[ The Monarch of the Iron Body ]

13