To Get Rid of Future Problems…
148 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hearing about Jeju Island once again, Yuuki felt a wave of nostalgia pass over him as he inadvertently thought of the first raid that marked the anniversary of his parents' death. Which, was the reason he hated the event.

In his mind, his values came to the surface of his thoughts as he contemplated ignoring the event entirely because he disliked hearing about it. He was thinking so much that he did not notice Hana walk out of her room and sit beside him.

Quickly understanding why he was lost in his thoughts, Hana put a single arm around him and leaned her head on his shoulder which brought him out of his reverie.

"Since when were you sat there?"

Inhaling deeply before exhaling, Hana replied. "A minute ago."

"Alright." Absentmindedly, he wrapped his arm around Hana and began to stroke her hair gently causing her to close her eyes and brought a smile to her face. He entered his mind once more and decided to temporarily ignore everything. He now had to complete the Goro Goro No Mi and also learn how to cast Lightning Spells without the use of [ Samsara ] it was not that he could not cast them when using it, but it was more that he could not use those memories unless he selected them.

Finally, Yuuki decided upon many things. First, he would rid his mind of the plight brought upon him by the reminder of his parents' deaths. Now that he could see things clearly, he realized that it was not his fault for their death and that blaming himself for so long only made him miserable and feel regret.

Secondly, he would go to get re-tested at the Hunters Association by contacting Woo Jin-Chul as he quite liked his personality and mindset. Thus he would reveal himself to be an S-Rank Hunter as he believed that he could protect Hana with the use of [ Samsara ] as after a little usage of it, he realized he could distribute the 30 minutes of memory throughout the day.

Thirdly, he needed to solidify and strengthen his power through [ Samsara ] which was going to take quite a while. Yuuki did not mind this. The benefits of the skill overwhelmingly outweighed the drawbacks and just this skill alone would allow for exponential growth even without the System.

Fourthly, he needed to go visit Kamish's skeleton in America which he would do later to complete the taming and resurrect Kamish.

"I'm gonna shower and then go to sleep." Before standing up and stretching, Yuuki kissed Hana on the forehead and then removed his hands from her.

Later, Hana joined him in his bed.

---

Yuuki woke up earlier than usual and decided to lie in bed until just before Hana woke up before he got up to make them breakfast.

His hands deftly moved as he made a simple breakfast consisting of Egg and Toast along with some orange juice.

The fragrance of the food woke up Hana as it invaded her nostrils and caused her salivation glands to activate in anticipation of the arrival of food.

Following her nose led her to Yuuki who had just finished the food.

"Good morning." Hana's mouth almost overflooded with drool as her hands reached towards her portion.

Yuuki slapped her hands extremely lightly yet just enough to stop her hands' movements.

"Go wash up first, then you can eat."

Pouting, all Hana managed to do was get Yuuki to pinch her cheeks before her stomach grumbled as she quickly washed up and came back to consume her food at a blisteringly rapid pace. Yuuki understood this would happen and in his subconscious, he ended up making a lot more than he usually would so Hana blushed after realizing she had devoured 3 times as much as she would normally consume.

"How did I eat so much? And why did you not stop me?"

Chuckling a little as her stomach was bulging a little from being stretched to fit the food, Yuuki patted her on the head as he responded. "Well, when your body was really tired it needed energy so-" Not finishing his words, Yuuki looked at Hana as she finished his sentence.

"It needed more food to create it into energy to replenish my body?"

Nodding his head, Yuuki entered his room to put on black shorts along with a dark grey t-shirt and went to go for his daily run. As he finished, he noticed Jin-Woo also nearby. Waving at him, he got his attention and walked towards him.

"Hi."

"Hey."

They sat down at a nearby bench as they conversed about the Jeju Island Raid that was going to come.

(So guys, I have made a Minor Mistake! Jin-Woo was meant to already publicly be the newest S-Rank Hunter in Korea but I will make that happen on the day after Yuuki's reveal. The Jeju Island Raid will happen quite a bit later.)

"Jin-Woo, your sister is 17 right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, my sister. She's never really known anyone other than the nurses by her side and me and my parents. I was wondering if she could go to school with your sister. Plus, I don't know anyone else here."

Stroking his chin in thought, Jin-Woo put on a complicated expression before he sighed and gave his thoughts on the matter.

"...Sure. Has she been registered as a pupil within the school yet?"

"No, that's something I have yet to do amongst other things." Exhaling deeply as he scratched the back of his head, Yuuki continued. "I have so much to do." Though the way that Yuuki looked at Jin-Woo did not change, his thoughts surrounding him were different ever since he conversed with Kamish.

---

Yuuki returned and entered his room to study Lightning Magic from the Goro Goro No Mi which he would just call the Lightning Fruit from now on.

Somehow, he felt he was on the verge of creating a spell as lightning streaked over his body like snakes and when his eyes opened, they were tinged an electrifying blue.

'Let's test it out.'

9