I politely…
125 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Lmao sorry guys but I said it would not happen again but it did anyway. I seriously recommend reading from Webnovel if you want consistent daily uploads.

"Are you aware of the top 5 Guilds?" Go Gun-Hee's amicable face relaxed a little as he continued talking.

"The balance of this country is currently barely being held together by those 5 giants."

The Hunters Guild, the only Guild in Korea that has 2 S-Rank Hunters and undoubtedly, the most powerful Guild.

The Fame Guild, the Guild Master being Ma Dong-Wook who is an S-Rank Tanker trained in martial arts.

The White Tiger Guild, the Guild Master being the S-Rank Baek Yoon-Ho who can transform temporarily.

The Fiend Guild, the Guild Master being the S-Rank Archer Lim Tae-Gyu and the original number 1 Guild.

Finally, the Knights Guild, though they only possess A-Ranked members and below, they favor quantity over quality.

"Hunter Satoshi, if you were to join any of those guilds the balance of the country would be lost, throwing it into chaos. The Law and the System, the Government cannot handle the Hunters. That's why we, the Hunters Association exist.

"What's your decision?" Leaning forward on the desk, he smiled warmly as though the answer didn't matter.

'This grandpa is much more respectable than the Japanese Chairman. Anyway, this is not a bad proposal. Like I thought before, someone with the Chairman's support will flourish as there are not many places his power cannot reach. Not to mention how even at this age he still seems strong.

'The Five Guilds and the Single Hunter's Association. Now that I look at him, this old man's not got much time left.'

Inside his head, the Chairman was different from the outside. 'I need a successor to inherit my position.'

"I'm sorry." Yuuki finally broke the silence between them.

"Ah, I see. In the end, what is your reason?" The Chairman was looking down but at the end of his sentence, the pure surprise and shock in his eyes had mostly dissipated.

"Well, to put it bluntly, I will probably leave this world before you do." Yuuki's answer caused Go Gun-Hee and Woo Jin-Chul's eyes to widen.

"....What do you mean by that?" Woo Jin-Chul spoke the words that formed in the Chairman's mind.

"Understand it in any way you want to." Technically, Yuuki was speaking the truth. All good lies were partly truthful.

"Sorry, I am going to take my leave now. My sister is home alone." Checking his watch, Yuuki stepped out into the corridor and as the door closed, his presence completely vanished.

---

Back in America, Hunter Hwang Dong-Su had images flash through his mind as he woke up again in bed.

Forgetting that his limbs were broken, he attempted to move them naturally and looked at the Hospital ceiling in annoyance.

"Hwang Dong-Su, is he a monster?" A man with brown hair styled into a comb-over with blue eyes and a blank face walked in wearing a suit.

"Are you implying I attacked a normal civilian?"

"I've never seen a Monster helping Humans." Exhaling softly, the man continued. "Do you still think he's a monster."

Hwang Dong-Su's arrogant face wrinkled in pain as he scowled. "Have you heard of cases of Humans coming out of Gates?

"He's a Monster without a doubt."

Hwang Dong-Su could remember what he said back then as he easily defeated him and swatted him to the floor like a fly.

"Don't go to Korea, not for my son's sake. But for your own."

The father of Sung Jin-Woo, Sung Il-Hwan.

---

Once he got home, Yuuki saw Hana watching something on the TV so he lied down on the couch and rested his head on her lap.

Her hands reached out and one was placed on his chest and slowly rubbed whilst the other slowly combed through Yuuki's soft hair that was a delight for Hana to touch.

Eventually, when the TV turned off due to inactivity, they did not even notice it as they relaxed due to the serene atmosphere that Yuuki had brought home with his presence.

He was lost in his thoughts whilst she just enjoyed the silence as she watched the person she had silently loved for years in a non-platonic way daze out on her thighs.

'Do I even have anything to do anymore? I mean, I can still study Lightning spells and stuff but how long will it take before I convert all of the knowledge within [ Samsara ] into my knowledge? I don't even think that anything can ever hurt me here apart from myself.'

{Well, there is a reason that you have not been able to leave this world yet. The conflicts surrounding this world are not over with. Once they are...}

'I can leave this world to stronger ones?'

{Yes.}

'Okay then.'

Yuuki looked in his inventory and remembered the Perfect Grade Mana Crystals which were still in high quantity even after he sold 25kg for 50 Billion Yen. They were useful so it was no wonder that their price was so much.

The 300kg in total would have been 600 Billion Yen, 600 Billion! (£4.470 billion)

Thinking about the massive number filled his heart with delight as he knew they would live in comfort forever.

Though Hana did not know what made Yuuki suddenly smile, she did not care, as all her attention was on the brilliance of her beloved's smile.

---

Figuring out the intricacies of [ Blink ] allowed Yuuki to delve further into the abilities of Lightning Magic. Of course, he was still supplying the Lightning Fruit with his Lightning attributed Mana and had made it rise to a whopping 22.3% Completion which took a lot of time and effort as the Fruit loved to gorge on his Mana supply which was not fun when it did so repeatedly until Yuuki adapted because of [ Rebirth ].

Around Hana's wrist was a simple bracelet that had a not-so-simple effect. It was a shield that activated upon anything Yuuki deemed as harmful approaching Hana's proximity.

It worked by solidifying the surrounding Mana around Hana and would send a signal to Yuuki who would be able to pinpoint Hana's exact location.

A second upgrade of [ Samsara ] had occurred as Yuuki had 11 Skill Points which then boosted the cost of the next level of the skill to 20 Skill Points. The time he could use [ Samsara ] had increased from 30 minutes to an entire hour.

Time was spent creating many Runestones which turned Yuuki's experiences from 299 accessible fake lives into his real one. From this, his abilities greatly increased but Yuuki found that he could only create Runestones for some certain types of experiences, and even then, he found that there was a limit to how much he could milk the skill for free experiences.

9 Runestones were the limit. Three for the remaining basic elements, Water, Air, and Earth. A lightning Runestone was also created. Yuuki then created 5 Runestones for the most useful lives which, was rather difficult as he needed to choose which ones he used but there were 299 life experiences right there and only 5 that he could use.

Needless to say, he did not mind this.

With each Runestone, his aura changed to match the life before it returned to normality. He left the best for last of course. Which lives he picked was for Yuuki to know and the people reading about him to find out later. Now armed with permanent knowledge, Yuuki was incredibly satisfied with his pro-gamer move as he had found a way to exploit his skill [ Samsara ] which was almost an exploit on its own.

---

On the day of the Jeju Island Arc.

6