The Storm
115 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the same time as the dreadful Mana swept over them, Yuuki's buff ended as it seemed his Aura could only be in effect on a person for 30 minutes and it had been that long since they were in the Ant Cave.

Cha Hae In, fell to her knees as she began to throw up whatever she had eaten before. This was because of her sensitivity to everything. Yuuki walked to her, placed his hand on her shoulder and she was able to relieve herself of the torrential horridness of the Mana waves.

A single black Ant appeared.

The Hunters turned to it as they could feel that the dreadful Mana was only coming from it alone. Their faces contorted under the terrifying pressure being released from the Ant they could tell it wasn't ordinary as they almost fell to their knees. Just the sound of the beast's footsteps would cause fear to be stricken into their hearts.

Its steps resounded throughout the cave as it walked past them as though ignoring them and instead it approached its dead Queen's Corpse.

The creature's head drooped down a little as it stood before the dead Queen.

An infernal growl was released from it. That terrifying pressure from before was even worse than they could imagine. Before they were sent to their knees by the pressure, Yuuki spoke.

"I'll take it from here." As he said this, a shield of Darkness surrounded everyone. Cha Hae In was the only one who noticed it, and even then it was only because she had been able to keep calm since Yuuki put his hand on her shoulder.

It rushed forward and instantly arrived before Yuuki who did not even so much as flinch before he blinked behind the Beast and kicked it away with a spinning back kick. The force generated caused gusts of wind to blow as Yuuki saw the Creature pull itself out of the wall with some effort as it created an indent in the shape of its body into the wall.

Noticing that there was no visible damage to the exoskeleton of the Creature, Yuuki's eyebrows lifted in surprise. Nonetheless, his [ Force ] attribute that was added to all attacks would easily penetrate that sturdy exterior to attack the interior.

Another [ Blink ] sent him to the side of the Beast and with an elbow after he jumped he was able to knock it to the ground again. This time, it did not get up straight away. Deciding to end the fight as soon as possible, Yuuki pulled out the Leviathan Dagger.

Sensing danger, the Creature tried to escape from Yuuki but he would not allow that to happen. Easily understand the intentions of the Creature, Yuuki's eyes flashed blue like lightning. A Lightning bolt formed in his hand in the shape of a spear.

[ Gungnir ]

Surrounding the Lightning spear, flames formed and wrapped around the tip while invisible winds flew around the entire spear.

Throwing it created a sonic boom as it traveled faster than the Ant could ever hope to. The Wind and Flames were only there to augment the spear as the destructive power of lightning was that was necessary to tear through the exoskeleton and destroy the creature.

[ You have leveled up ]

Yuuki could not see the shocked expressions of the Hunters as they watched him deal with that horrifying thing in seconds. He was looking at his < Status Page > as his Health and Mana had disappeared.

{There was no point for them to exist, it's not like if you were on 1HP then you would be killed by tripping on a twig. Because it is redundant and also because it gives the author pain trying to think of how much HP/ Mana each stat point adds and along with your overpowered Job's abilities, it's just easier to remove it entirely as you know yourself best, well, most of the time anyway.}

Nodding his head almost entirely unnoticed, Yuuki sighed as he used [ Perception ] to sweep the Island. Sure enough, the entire Japanese teams had been killed. If he was not with the Koreans, they would have died for sure.

As for why he did not attempt to tame the Ant, its frighteningly strong loyalty would surely get in the way of his attempts. Yuuki did not try anyway as it was an insect which was why he could not tame the Queen.

Shaking his head at the wasted opportunity, Yuuki looked at the ceiling as he used Earth Magic to make them go all the way to the surface. Once there, it began.

The calm was over.

Above, clouds began to form out of nowhere, the entire island was covered by the gigantic shadows of the clouds.

*CRACKLE* *RUMBLE*

Yuuki's figure lit up in a cyan hue as he focused on his spell.

The ants turned up towards the electrical signals being released from the clouds and even the Destroyer ships noticed them.

Extremely high up, the cloud looked smaller than they were as they would cover the surface of Korea. As the spell was being cast, Yuuki's Mana emanated outwards and would suffocate anyone that was not being protected by him as the sheer solidity of the Mana was amazing.

Lights flickered above as simultaneously, Lightning struck in multiple places at once. The lightning was not normal, however.

Instead of the usual chaos created by the strikes, a sense of rhythm was within them.

Filming this scene, the A-Rank Hunter behind Yuuki was full of joy that he was able to not only witness but also share this scene everywhere.

Deafeningly roaring, the Lightning suddenly increased in speed as Yuuki was using this spell for the first time, as he used it, his proficiency grew, thus allowing for faster and more accurate strikes.

It was like watching fireworks, the amazement it brought upon them made them forget about the massacre going on.

Yuuki was on the verge of leveling up after destroying all of the Ants.

Naturally, the difference between their strength made his experience gained less than he would've gotten if he had not used [ Samsara ] to create the runestones. It was too bad there was a limit, not to mention how there was also the fact that he could only use one at a time, for example. When Yuuki cast [ Gungnir ] he used the Lightning knowledge, then switched to fire, then wind. It caused a lot of annoyance but was still fine.

"Alright, the raid is over." Yawning as he stretched, Yuuki smiled as he waved everyone goodbye before he activated [ Samsara ] for a split second and used Spacial Magic to warp himself home.

 

5