Prologue
369 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sam was walking in the empty street. It's already past midnight and heavy rain was pouring.

 He usually doesn't work till this late but recently he started helping the newly joined co-worker Amy. 

He liked her from the first day she started working. Which turned into crush after working with her for a while. She was kind and beautiful. So he wanted to pursue her and start a romantic life. 

He wanted to ask her to be his girlfriend after work and helping her tonight. 

But just when he was about to ask her a call came from the police informing him that the only supporting pillar in his life had a car accident a few minutes ago.

Karen was his aunt. She was a kind person who raised him by herself after his parent's death during his childhood due to a plane crash. She never even married and raised him wholeheartedly like her own son. 

When he heard the news he felt like he lost his heart. So he started running towards the hospital where the police took her after her accident. 

When he reached the hospital it was already too late to say goodbye to her. 

She has already died. 

He felt like he has nothing left. He came outside the hospital and started walking aimlessly. 

At this moment heavy rainfall started and lightning kept flashing in the dark night sky. He got drenched but he didn't stop walking while remembering his life with Karen. 

In the rain, his tears got washed off his face. While he was walking he suddenly heard a sound that felt like the sky is breaking apart. 

When he looked toward the sky he saw a lightning snake came out of the dark sky and coming towards him. He couldn't even move when the lightning hit him. All he could think at his last moment is if there is a next life he will live his life without any regrets. 

At this moment he heard a robotic voice in his mind, saying protocol omega initializing. Project Savior activated. Transferring host consciousness to an appropriate physique. Then he lost consciousness. 

The next moment there was nothing left but ash on the spot he was standing.

............

In a distant space, a shadowy figure suddenly opened her eyes. 

If anyone could see those eyes they will be instantly feel mesmerized. It was filled with kindness and love.

 She looked at the vast dark void in front of her eyes and faintly smiled while saying in a low voice, I will wait for you, my love.

5