1.
331 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
"Why did you do that?" a man sitting on a Cal-King sized bed asked in a smoky tone.
 
His eyes fixated on a girl standing in front of him, her legs unsteady in fright, fists clenched, eyes wandering everywhere except him.
 
"s-she.. asked me t-to.. mix this ..in y-your drink.. " she answered hesitantly, opening her fists.
 
He saw a packet of pills in her hands.
 
"come here" he commanded.
 
She wobbled up to him.
 
He took the packet from her and kept it on the side table.
 
"you threw your juice on her dress just because of this ..?" he questioned sternly.
 
She nodded, facing the floor.
 
"raise your head" he ordered.
 
She didn't and just shivered on the spot.
 
"Since when did you start disobeying me?" he questioned.
 
The girl stood silent, reluctant to look at him.
 
He forcefully lifted her head, gripping the tip of her chin with his index finger and thumb.
 
A red bruise on her left cheek caught his attention.
 
"when and how did this happen?" he interrogated.
 
"she.. s-slapped me.. " tears formed in the corner of her eyes as she replied in a tremulous voice.
 
"she slapped you?!" he inquired, raising his voice.
 
His hoarse voice made her quiver on the spot. Who wouldn't be afraid of the richest mob boss having assets worth $50 billion.
 
"I'm s-sorry... I shouldn't h-have done that.. p-please forgive me.. p-please..!" she pleaded, bursting into tears.
 
Everyone has a weak spot no matter how mighty they are and for him, it was her, her tears.
 
He pulled her on his lap swiftly, curling his arms around her waist.
 
"Why are you scared?!.. have I ever scolded you?" he continuously wiped her over-flowing stream, emerging from her eyes.
 
( Am I that scary? ) he wondered in disappointment.
 
Little did he know she wasn't afraid of his fierce gaze and studly appearance, that was what attracted her towards him.
 
A mere 16-year-old girl, probably knowing just a thing or two about carnal desires would obviously be afraid of a hunky man in his early thirties who's also said to be the world's most wanted man.
 
Same goes for her, she never realized that the man whom her body desired for the past four years too craved her not equally but way more.
 
She sobbed for a full ten minutes before finally calming down, he continually patted Wu Wen's back, consoling her.
 
"Wu wen.. I wasn't angry at you, I just simply wanted to know what happened" he explained with a sense of guilt for making her cry.
 
"I also didn't want to act bratty but I thought that Auntie was trying to harm you.. " she looked at him with puppy eyes, begging to think from her perspective.
 
( Is something wrong with me?... why do I feel affection towards me in these eyes..? ) Kong Tingfeng couldn't help but ponder, getting lost in her hazy brown orb-like eyes.
 
"it's alright! " he gave an assuring smile.
 
A smile was the biggest mistake he could make when the timid Wu Wen was on his lap, with her derriere in between his thighs.
 
Few seconds of silence were enough to stir her amatory.
 
Suddenly, she sensed something hard budging beneath her satin briefs.
 
( Oh, fxck! ) he cussed in his mind, realizing what just happened. A bashful hue crept his sexy chiseled face.
 
She on the other hand was aroused, unknowingly wiggling her butts turning him on even more.
 
His buddy sprang upwards hitting the spot, she made a soft moan.
 
Both of them could feel their heartbeat accelerating, breath stiffening, and body's burning for each other's touch.
 
Five minutes passed by, neither of them uttered a word, she was obliviously jiggling her bum back and forth.
 
Unexpectedly, there was a knock on the door.
 
"Master, the dinner is ready" said a servant, standing outside the room.
 
"No need and dare anyone disturb me tonight!" he shouted ferociously.
 
"Yes, Master" the servant went away.
 
.
 
"Why no dinner today?" she asked innocently.
 
He was at the max of his controlling capacity and couldn't bear any longer.
 
"because someone has wet my pants~" he whispered to her in a husky voice.
 
She understood what he meant and turned red in an instance.
 
"I'm..s-sorry.. " she muttered bashfully.
 
"don't be.. in return will you allow me to..?" he asked sliding his hands beneath her skirt.
 
She didn't know what was gonna happen but the frisson lured her in.
 
"c-can I be.. t-the only one.. ...?" she questioned back with watery eyes.
 
In a second, he sussed what a fool he was all these years to hide his feelings and indulge with other women imagining them as her. He detected a lack of troth from himself in her expression.
 
"you've been the only one" he replied, making her aware of his earnest feelings for her.
 
The two stared into each other's eyes, no words were needed, everything was crystal clear.
 
And the very next moment, she found herself laying on the silk bedding nak×d with her wrists tethered up in his burgundy silk tie.
1