3.
160 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
( don't look at me like thus Wen... I too don't want to do this... ) he looked at her affectionately.
 
"take a bath and come downstairs for dinner, okay?" he gently pecked her forehead and walked out of the room.
 
She sighed in despair and went to the bathroom.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
As she lathered the body wash over her body, the scene of him caressing her flashed in her mind.
 
( Fxck.! He makes me so weak!.. ) she squirmed her burning body and starting squeezing her own br×asts.
 
Wu Wen fondled herself, mumbling his name.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
She was stepping downstairs to the dining hall in a plain tee with bunny print all over and matching mini-shorts beneath that her eyes fell on Kong, sitting on the couch making out with a girl on his lap. In a mini sequin one piece, she was deliberately grinding her a*s on his c×ck.
 
Not just that, there was another girl sitting by his side stripped down to lingeries with his hands inside her lace panties.
 
Stunned by the explicit act, Wu Wen froze on the spot.
 
The girl on his lap swiftly zipped her dress down, he grasped onto her br×asts while his fingers still making it's way through the other girl's womanhood. She too pulled down her undies and in a few seconds the two were fully naked, continuing their eroticism.
 
With tears in her eyes, Wu Wen stumbled and a faint thump was heard as she fell rolling down from 36 steps straight (about 2 floors).
 
Everyone turned around hastily just to see a badly wounded Wu Wen with blood oozing out from her scalp.
 
"WU WEN!!!" he ran towards her hurriedly, jerking off the two girls.
 
"CALL A F×CKING AMBULANCE YOU FOOLS!!!" he shouted at his men, standing by the staircase.
 
"..k-..kong.. " she muttered in a frail voice.
 
"Be strong little Wen... don't worry, I won't let a thing happen to you.!" he exclaimed with watery eyes, caressing her jaw.
 
"... s-seems.. like.. I'm not.. t-the only o-one.. but one.. of them..." she stuttered gasping as her eyelids slowly shut down.
 
With that, she became unconscious.
 
"WHERE THE F×CK IS THE DOCTOR?!" he yelled in frustration.
 
Minute by minute his heart sank, thinking he might lose her.
 
It's said that the scariest thing is a human brain, so true~
During the times of trouble, when one needs to stay positive they can't help but think of the worst, more like they are compelled to do so.
 
His thoughts took the very best of him. Her silence petrified him.
 
The nurses rushed in with a stretcher and took her away.
 
All that left was hatred, regret and guilt towards himself.
 
Enticed by Wen's body, he lusted the women thinking of them as her.
 
But can a loved one be replaced, can their be a substitute for them? If yes, then was the love even true? Was it even real? Even if it was real, it wasn't pure. Will it ever be?
1