Chapter-6 Shadow Emperor
227 9 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For the next 2 days Rayne worked very hard , he'd wake up early to train his Mana control next when Bolard comes he'd train with him until noon as at noon he'd go to the Forest of Long Pear and hunt Shadow Nymph Wolves , doing this he leveled 4 times more , he obtained some more stats doing training for these 2 days .

[Place - Pomogra Hill , Time - 7:30 AM , Time left till test - 4 days]

“Ooof man this training is tough but it helps though the free stats are good and I'm also getting leveled but I think I should find some other Ravagers to kill , the normal wolves don't give good exp anymore….” , as Rayne was sitting on the hill thinking all this Bolard comes behind and says , “Hey kid what you're thinking come we gotta train remember ?” , Rayne jumps and stands up , “Yup I'm ready let's start.” , he says , “Wait wait calm down tiger I've something for you…” , as Bolard says that 2 scrolls appears at his hand from thin air , “Woooah from where do they come from ?” Rayne asks being amazed , “What ohh , this is a dimensional ring , well forget bout that here.” , Bolard says as he gives Rayne those two scrolls , “What are these ?” , Rayne asks , “Those are the skill scrolls of Force Push and Force Grab they were just lying around in my house so I thought I'll give them to you take it.” , Bolard says .

Rayne's eyes began to look down and so does his head , “What happened kid ?” , Bolard asks , “Uncle Bolard you've already given me so many stuff I can't just take em from you….” , Rayne says , “Shut up punk” , Bolard shouts at Rayne as Rayne looks at him , “Who do you think I am ? I'm your uncle and you're not just my nephew your like my son if I give you something that's because I think that's good for you , how dare you say that.” , Bolard hits Rayne in his head while saying that , “Ouch!!…..hehe thanks Uncle Bolard , you're the best.” , Rayne says while happiness filled his heart , “Hmph….say that again and you're gonna get hit even harder next time.” , Rayne who never had a real family in the world where he was first born , now had one in a new world , he had people who looked after him , he had people who loved him .

[The next day]

“40 points on Dex , 40 points on Str , 50 points on Vit and the other 20 on Intu...” , as Rayne was thinking his right hand was tapping on his status window , “Hmm not bad…I'll save the other for later.” , he says while looking at his status window which right now says ,

Name - Rayne Silver

Level - 16

Class - Freelancer

Sub Class - None

Title - Reader of Solace

Stats - Primary Stats

[Vitality ->50

  Intelligence ->14

  Spirit ->0

  Strength ->56

  Intuition ->30

  Dexterity ->60

  Agility ->0

  Dignity ->0

  Integrity ->0]

Secondary Stats

[Hit points ->1160

Mana points ->270

Spirit points ->580

Attack ->127

Defense ->110

Magic attack ->93

Magic defense ->38

Critical Chance ->157

Critical damage ->283

Critical registence ->129

Speed ->130

Evasion ->125]

Condition - Healthy 

Buffs - None 

Debuffs - None

Location - Pomogra Hill

Luck - 30%

“Sweet I'm ready , as today uncle Bolard is busy in Petalfall I'm gonna go train in Forest of Long Pear all day.” , Rayne thinks while going out from the house , “Where do you think you are going ?” , Alicia asks from behind , “Ahhhh to train of course….” , Rayne replies with a panicky face , “Ohh really as far as I know Bolard is busy in Petalfall today so who's gonna train you ?” , Alicia says , “Ahhh ahhhh well mom I'm actually going to the Forest of Long Pear....” , “No” Alicia says , “Wha…what come on Mom please I'll be back before sunset I promise.” Rayne says while making a cute face , “Huh…..okay very well but you promised don't forget that.” Alicia says , “Yeah of course a man's word is harder than steel so it never breaks.” saying this Rayne goes to the Forest of Long Pear .

“Hmm I really wanna check my stat ups but…” , Rayne looks around , “Why the heck is there no wolves.” , he says while suddenly a rumbling sound came from behind , Rayne looks behind and from there comes out 5 normal wolves and one Ravager .

“So there you are , ganging up on me huh?” , he asks while looking at them , “Grrrrgrrrr grrrrrrr rowwwwwwwwww” , the Ravager screams and suddenly all of the wolves attacks togather two comes from front one jumps while one doesn't , one from left and one from right while the other one tries to go from behind , but unlike last time Rayne was way much stronger now , as soon as he saw that he had a smirk on his face , “Petty tricks ain't enough to kill me.” , he thinks and one of the wolf which was jumping on him fell but not on him as he wasn't there anymore every normal wolf were confuse and so was the Ravager , who was just standing and giving them orders but suddenly ,

 “Khaaaachunk”

The head of the wolf who jumped fell off from its body as blood came out and it's body fell on the ground as well , fear struck each one of them and two of the wolves tries to run away but Rayne doesn't let them as he suddenly appears in front of one and kicks it while looking at the other one , while it looking at him feeling the fear once Rayne felt , “Mana Bomb” , he says pointing his hand towards it , and the ball of Mana blasted as soon as it hit the wolf's body , 

“Boom!!!”

Blood and guts scatters everywhere as the body of the wolf just exploded , “Filthy wolf's of the empire…” , Rayne shouts , but when he tries to move his face towards the other wolves one of the wolf jumps on him , without even looking , “Force Push” , he says and the wolf flunks across the forest , God knows where .

“Only three of you are left who wants to die first ?” , he says while having a killing intent all over his face , one of the wolf tries to jump on him but it didn't get the chance as Rayne used his new found skill , “Force Grab” , Rayne grabs the fur of the wolf by his left hand and throws it upwards , the remaining normal wolf and the ravager being covered in fear looks up and down again , but where is that guy , the Ravager must have thought about it as when it looked down again Rayne wasn't there suddenly rain of blood begins to pour down from the sky and makes the black fur of the remaining normal wolf completely red , the wolf being paralyzed in fear couldn't even move as Rayne falls on his legs again on the ground , holding the remnant of the wolf , it's head , he just buchered in midair .

He slowly walks toward the Ravager throwing the head of wolf aside , but the Ravager who is still in shock by looking at it's fellow cousins die in just 3 seconds , finding an opportunity the normal wolf tries to run but again it couldn't , as Rayne used , “Mana Bomb” , without even looking at the wolf , but it still hit creating a cloud of blood .

[Mana Bomb evolved into Aura grenade]

Rayne didn't even bother to look at the notification ,

Looking at all of this the Ravager was already scared but the ominous killing intent Rayne had in his face was way too much for it as it couldn't control anymore it peed on the fresh green grass while still whimpering….

“Hmph……. remember this face beast as this face will be the last one you see in your life .” , saying this Rayne slowly swings his sword from left to right without even touching the fur of the Ravager , but the wave of wind that touched it left it in severe cuts with the Ravager's head flying off behind Rayne .

[Leveled up]

 

The same notification appears 7 times in front of Rayne who has a smirk of a devil in his face .

For the rest of the day Rayne ventured deep inside the Forest finding some other beasts on the way , also another Ravager and some wolfs , which was great for him as he killed all of them and leveled 5 more times .

[Place - Forest of Long Pear , Time - 6:25 PM]

Rayne while walking through the long grass way deeper than the place he fought the wolves , Rayne begins to feel something , “ What is this sensation that I'm feeling , it feels like there is something here that's emitting an aura that's making me think of going there , is this some kind of sense that people with Mana can have ?” , while Rayne was thinking this another thought came into his mind , “Ohhh crap it's about to get dark and if I don't get back home before sunset then mom is gonna be very angry I should get going….” , while he was thinking some birds suddenly flew away making a lot of noise , “Huh? What was that ?” , Rayne thinks while suddenly he feels that his body is getting heavier , “Uggghh what is happening wait I can sense it , the thing it's emitting a large amount of Mana....” , Rayne says , “No I should check it out….”

Thinking this he begins to walk towards the thing that was emitting such great amount of Mana , with just a walk for 5 minutes he reached a ruin , “What is this place ?” , Rayne thinks while opening his system Map , (???) , It said , “What?…..hmmm well I'm already here so why not go inside?” , saying this he goes inside and as soon as he steps into the ruin a quest pops up in front of him saying ,

[Secret Quest Remnant of Eternal Flames - Shadow have been found]

“Hmm secret Quest huh let's see…” , while thinking he opens the Quest journal and taps on the Quest , 

[Name - Remnant of Eternal Flames - Shadow

Type - Secret

Rarity - Very Rare

Description - The Eternal Flames which have been burning since the time of birth has been found , if the user wishes he/she can Challange the current holder of the Flames and try to win the Flames for him/herself]

“Hmmm the current holder….and Eternal Flame ? Hmm well i guess I'll have to get scolded by mom today hehehe” , he goes inside , many new types of beasts attacks at him but Rayne kills them easily , soon he stands in front of a large gate with unknown inscription on it .

“Very well I guess this is it let's do this shit.” , as he opens the door by pushing it a huge hall presents itself in front of him ,

[Hall of the Shadows has been found]

“hmm it's actually a dungeon itself that's pretty good…” , as he was thinking a dark aura begins to fill the room , and soon enough a monster with a shadowy body shows itself , on top of it is the name .

[Spirit of the silent]

It's whole body is completely dark and the only color there is there are the eyes , it's eyes were glowing with a blue aura that will pour fear to anyone's heart , “So you are the current holder huh? Well let's….” , before even he could finish the monster vanished , “Wha…what?” , as rayne stutters the shadowy Monster suddenly appears in front of Rayne , “Shit!!!” , Rayne screams while stepping back as the monster just used it's unseen claws to slash through Rayne , but it missed as Rayne himself has become very fast , “Have to be careful not only eyes , the sensation , have to feel it only then…” , while thinking the monster suddenly forms a ball of black fire and shoots at Rayne .

“Aura grenade!!” , Rayne shouts and a ball of Mana which is almost thrice the size of Mana bomb flies to the ball of black fire and as soon at it hits a huge explosion covers the whole hall , as the shadowy monster being confused starts to look for Rayne while the cloud of dust that was formed by the explosion is still getting thin , Rayne appears behind him and shouts , “Sonic Slash” , the monster couldn't escape and was cut through but it regenerated .

“Regeneration huh! Well it seems your physical defense is pretty weak , by only getting hit once your Hp is down to half.” , while Rayne thinks he shoots another Aura grenade towards it but the monster dodges it , the monster begins to screech and the whole hall was echoing , when Rayne gets closer the screech forces him to stop his attack , the sound almost made to his brain explode but Rayne used force push and pushed the monster , the monster disappears in the dark , suddenly shadows from downwards forms three hands and grabs Rayne 

“That son of a bitch.” , Rayne thinks but before he could even look for it , three huge claws slashes his back , “Aaaggghhhhhh….” , Rayne swings his sword 180° but he misses as it disappears again , he couldn't even see the hands from down either  , “No no this is bad if I can't see then……..wait I have to feel.....that's right.” , Rayne closes his eyes and as soon as he closes them the monster without even giving him any time , forms a ball with it's whole body while taking Rayne inside .

[Less than 50% HP left] 

Rayne while in pain , begins to feel an enormous amount of Mana right behind him without even thinking he shoots another Aura grenade ,

“Booom!!!”

“it hit!!” , Rayne says as he opens his eyes and looks , the monster is guarding by getting both of it's hands near it's chest , but as soon as it understand that the ball of Mana is gone it looks for Rayne but couldn't find him as he is right above him , “Dieeeee bitch!!!” , he screams as he slashes the monster into two different parts .

[Critical Hit]

…..

[Leveled up]

2 of the same notification came in front of Rayne as he takes three big breaths and sits on the hall , “Man that was hard , only because my physical damage is high that's why I was able to kill it.” , he says while behind him a spark of the same black fire appears , without wasting any time Rayne touches it and as soon as he does that the fire burns his whole body , but what he got wasn't pain but relief ,

[Forms unlocked]

[Form - Shadow Flame of the Silent have has been unlocked]

[Skill - Regeneration acquired]

[Skill - Shadow Flayer Blast acquired]

[Skill - Aura Break acquired]

[Title - Emperor of Shadows acquired]

Rayne looks at the notification and with a smirk on his face goes out of the ruin as if he doesn't go back soon his mom is gonna be very angry…..

10