Chapter-12 Beginning of a new Journey
135 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the plan Jade and Lily were taken to their houses by Bolard . When Alicia came home Rayne looked at her smiling face , it made him happy but he didn't disturb her and went to his room , at night many things went on in his head but soon his small sleepy eyes fell and without him knowing , that made him asleep .

The next day as planned everyone met at the Hall of Novera . Right at the main door Rayne met Jade .

“So you ready ?”

As Rayne asks Jade shows him his bag and says .

“Hell yeah baby , I'm ready to grind , well I didn't have any problem at home to be honest , well my dad isn't home anyway . Buuuut....” 

Jade looks behind and 3 people wearing deep blue outfits comes ahead .

“These guys are my family guards……..well my mom didn't want me to go alone so…..well you get it right .”

“Sigh……very well where's Lily ?”

“Well just behind you .”

Suddenly Lily screams from behind .

“I'm here!!!”

“Wahhhhh sheesh don't startle me like that .”

“Hehe sorry actually I'm pretty excited , I've never really gone to a forest before and all the fighting experience I have is from my master , the monster we killed yesterday was actually my first .”

As she says with a smile on her face Rayne looks behind her , 5 more people comes ahead .

“Ohh these are my family guard…….”

“And your mom didn't want you to go alone right ?”

Listening to this from Rayne turned her smiling face into a sad one .

“Hey wha….what happened…..did I say something wrong ?”

“I……I don't have a mom……she died at child birth .”

This struck Rayne as he knew that even at her past life she never had a mother as she died at child birth as well .

“Hey……..I'm sorry I......I didn't know .”

Rayne says with a soft voice .

“It's ok , well we should go and take our skills first .”

Everyone of them goes to the Hall of Novera and soon their turn comes to get the skills . Mellisa was giving away the skills while Baart was also standing there , when Rayne and his friends reaches the spot Baart looks at Rayne with a sharp eye , Rayne doesn't notice that and goes for his skill .

“Ohh Rayne Mellisa Oba San picked a special skill for you , here you go .”

Mellisa gives Rayne a scroll .

“It's called Lighting Eclipse , it's a very strong skill master it fast ok .”

Soon Jade and Lily's turn comes and they get skill called Cloud Splitter and Flare Burst . After that they comes out and soon goes with Alicia and Bolard to Pomogra Hill . Rayne already told Alicia about them coming so it wasn't a problem for them at all . It took 2 days to come and just after coming back they were getting ready to grind but Alicia said no so they had to wait one day .

It was settled that Rayne and Jade will share a room while Lily will take the remaining other room . Soon night came and everyone fell asleep .

[Place - Pomogra Hill , Time - 12:46 AM]

Suddenly Rayne's eyes opens as he needs to go to the washroom , he silently steps down and goes down to the washroom doing his stuff he comes out but he notices that Lily's room is opened , being curious he goes and checks out .

“Hmm ? She's not here ?”

He checks out and just outside on the hill Lily is sitting .

“It seems I'm not the only one who can't sleep tonight .”

As Rayne says Lily looks behind and sees Rayne .

“Well you know all this happened so fast , I just…….I just need some time to digest all this .”

Rayne sits beside her .

“Well then I can say that too , after all this is happening to me too right ?”

Both starts watching the Petalfall from the hill .

“It's just , like everything I knew suddenly changed as I remembered my past…….I still can't believe it you know .”

“Yeah me too , but it is true… , hey by the way sorry for earlier .”

“For what ?”

“For……ummmm……kissing you .”

“Chuckle........It's okay . Were you thinking that all this time ?”

“Well yeah….”

Both looks at each other 

“Well……..I don't mind…..”

Rayne's face becomes completely red .

“After all if you didn't kiss me then I wouldn't even cherish this moment…….that I'm alive once again . Thanks......Wrex .”

Lily brings her face towards Rayne and kisses his cheek .

“Well ummm ahhh .”

“What ? ”

“No…no…nothing nothing at all .”

In Rayne's heart he never thought about this moment in his previous life , his heart begins to beat faster and faster , they talked a lot that night……..telling each other their thoughts…

[Next Day]

“Heyyyyy wake up sleepy head what did you do last night man it's already this late .”

Suddenly Jade's voice came into Rayne's mind and he finally woke up .

“Wha…what what ? Ohh it's you just……just 5 minutes more…..”

They soon left for The Forest of the Long pear , they ventured through the forest killing wolves and obviously….

“Rustle rustle”

“It's here .”

Rayne says .

“Hmm ? What.....”

Suddenly a Ravager comes out of a bush .

“Wahhhhhh what the fuck is this ?”

Jade screams and covers his face in fear but he soon understands that the Ravager is actually doing nothing , as it's staring at Rayne with almost teary eyes as if it had done something wrong .

“Don't worry he is an old friend of mine….right ?”

Rayne says while stepping forward with the killing intent in his face just like before . For  2 days they trained and hunted , soon Jade and Lily both were max at their freelancer class . Jade and Lily went back to their houses after that waiting for their school to start . Soon that also happend and Rayne had to go to The school leaving his mom . 

[The Day of the school]

Right in front of the school Rayne is standing with his mom and uncle Bolard .

“Don't do anything naughty in the school , change your underwear everyday , and change your socks too , eat at the right time , don't overwork yourself , don't make any teachers angry and and…. ”

“Mom it's ok I'll be going home every month for one week too right it's fine don't worry .”

“What do you mean by that , anyway I'll send you money just take it from Lang he'll get the money from bank and give them to you .”

Bolard moves his head once and grabs Alicia's shoulder .

“Alice come on….. it's getting late he isn't a baby anymore .”

“sigh you are right….”

Alicia looks at Rayne with happiness in her eyes and says .

“You have grown….”

“Yeah I am……but I'm still your son .”

“Hehehe……I miss you a lot baby . Promise me you'll be fine by yourself .”

“Can't do that……..after all I'll miss you all the time how can I be fine .”

Rayne hugs Alicia .

“I love you Mom .”

“Love you too baby .”

Rayne leaves them and goes to the school .

“Wahhhhhhh kids grow so fast these days”

Bolard begins to cry and Alicia looks at him with a confused face .

A new journey begins for Rayne but this time he has his friends right behind him . Soon 5 years goes by , Rayne and his friends grow closer with time as they learn many new things in the school , at this time of 5 years Rayne always came back to his home every month for one week in which he would tell his mom about what happened in school .

Whenever there was any vacation Rayne's friends would go to his home with him and train with Bolard , they would hunt togather , train togather which made them closer to each other . 

But in this 5 years Rayne couldn't find the other person…….he tried his best but he still couldn't . At this time Jade and Lily were the first to reach Gold soul rank in the whole school but Rayne's rank still didn't increase at all as it stayed at rank void . But Rayne never had any problems with learning skills , each of them learned many new skills as training increased their stats .

They didn't stop getting stronger and stronger , Rayne began to control his SoulSea as he understood about it , he learned that Bahamut was actually living inside his soul and that is why he wasn't able to increase his soul rank . He soon could go inside his SoulSea and come out whenever he wanted to , whenever he would go he would ask Bahamut many things but he won't answer any of those , he also stole a lot of his Mana while being there which sometimes made Bahamut angry too but at some point he became attached to him as well .

Soon 5 years went by and a new experience was about to come towards Rayne .

Guys should I put the whole status or some main stats in some of the chapters ?
  • Whole Status Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Just the main stats Votes: 4 44.4%
  • anything goes Votes: 2 22.2%
Total voters: 9
6