Ch.1 Honorable Death
186 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch.1 An honorable death

 On a planet far from our own hundreds of thousands of bodies could be seen laying on the ground with green blood seeping from their black carapaces dissolving whatever substance lay underneath them.

 On a hill overlooking the carnage a far larger version of the corpses below could be seen battling a 9ft tall humanoid with scars littering its body. 

 The humanoid armed with only a retractable spear, a form-fitting mask, and a circular razor-sharp disk charged at the black creature.

The monster as well charged forward releasing a thunderous roar shaking the ground around it.

 The humanoid throwing its disk forward at the beast quickly evaded the monster's attempt at slashing him with it's tail. 

 The disk maneuvering its way around the beast as if it was intelligent plunged itself into the beast's tail nearly ripping it in half.

 In response to its new wound the beast let out a bloodcurdling shriek. Charging forward with great ferocity swinging it's oversized arm toward its opponent with the intention to skewer it's adversary with its large razor-sharp claws.

 Sensing the beast's intent the Hunter hurriedly evades the monster's attack, getting into striking distance the humanoid retrieves his spear and impales the beast in its chest getting sprayed by it's acidic blood in the process melting his spear and spraying his mask rendering it useless.

 Taking time to retreat and recover both apex predators back off with the black beast ripping out the remains of the spear which remain unmelted and the humanoid taking off his mask revealing a face that not even a mother would love. Four mandibles covering its mouth which contained fangs reminiscent of a animal, long hair-like appendages similar to dreadlocks and a pair of eyes sunken into its skull resembling a humans.

 After recovering from the scuffle both aliens stared at each other before breaking out into a dash both releasing a thunderous roar.

Getting into range the beast swings its tail at the Hunter spraying its acidic blood from its half destroyed tail and launching the hunters smart disk that was lodged into it previously but managed to land a hit on the apex predator slashing its chest with its tail blade which was coated in its own blood raising its already high lethality.

 The yautja leaking its own fluorescent green blood leaped back to avoid further damage and ran around the beast to retrieve his smart disk which was removed from the aliens tail. Avoiding another tail swipe and subsequent blood spray the Hunter retrieves his disk and uses it to remove the ever deadly tail, regaining the advantage and wounding the beast in one move.

The beast angered by this charges at the Hunter not noticing the disc previously held by the hunter plummeting into its chest knocking it off balance and onto the ground.

 Knowing the hunt isn't finished the yautja picks up the tail of its prey and plunges it into the the chest of the xenomorph queen. As the queen quickly stretches its head toward the yautja close enough for its second mouth to puncture the predators stomach fatally wounding it before its own death.

 With his foe defeated and himself soon to die the yautja uses his remaining strength to rip out the head and spine of the black death paying tribute to the gods and his ancestors bathing himself in its acidic blood, marking himself with his kill. Before falling to the ground and his consciousness fading away.

1