Prologue: The Gods Council
152 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In this world only a big war occurred, the Ward that ended all just some survivor of the most powerful race the dragon kind, but it’s just time until they perish too. So knowing, they pray to the last moment for a miracle.

A Goddess hears them. The goddess of life Vivet.

Let me see what we can do here, how is possible that the world ended like that? I was sure I send a soul from another world to balance this world! A perfect older soul

Well about that soul…my Goddess

What happened to that soul? I was sure that soul was straight like an arrow, kind like moonlight, fierce like a tiger and wise like a dragon, every god worked hard searching for that one and each one of use gifted the soul

Well yeah, that soul was perfect to the work…It just…”

Just what?

We kind of erase all the memories and personality of the soul at the birth… by accident”

You did what?!

Yes, the Goddess Demeter cleaned the soul without letting us explain and just like that and send  the soul to the world”

I need to call all the gods and goddess” Vitae said with frustration.

Yes, my goddess” The goddess worker-run away to accomplish his mission but didn’t go too far when everyone started to arrive.

Don’t worry about that we hear the prayer too Vivet” The strong voice of the God of war said “They were the last of my children there”

Oh Bellum! We need to restore that soul

Yeah I know but that is going to be problematic, now that person is going to have the memories of her two previous lives,” Bellum said pinching the bridge of his nose.

I can believe this happened, this is why I tell you, again and again, don’t let Demeter work alone” The goddess of wisdom Scio said in an exhausted way.

Ingenii wasn’t with her?” The god of the wild Ferox said messing his hair “You know my children were the first one to fall!

I know I am sorry about that, I should not have left her alone,” The god of Discovery said entering the place.

I am sorry I understand that you wanted that soul without any memory” The shy voice of the goddess of the netherworld.

No this is all our fault, WE all should have supervised this together,” Vivet said with a long sigh.

Well first we need to regress the time, next we need to find the soul and return the memories” Scio started a plan.

Demeter, what we can do to the soul, I want her to remember her first life in the other world, It is still possible?” Bellum asked looking tired at her.

Well If you want to prioritize her first life the second one is going to be like a dream some deja vu here and there and is going to be the same if you want the second one to be remembered and we can’t remove our gifts if we do the soul will only remember the second life” Demeter answered.

Wait we need to know what happened her first”Ingenii said before the rest of his companions started to work.

Well that is true,” Vivet said pinching her chin “Scio what can you tell us”

Scio concentrates for a while and then started.

"That soul safely was born as the younger child of three the only princess of the Human kingdom. She was a pure child doted by everyone…with an abnormal talent and power, that she never used because she wasn’t interested in anything, she learned her lessons and that is it, she only did what she was told to do, she was happy but without personality. Her only remarkable trait is was that she was unbelievable kind.

So when she was 15 years old, her kindness charmed the crown prince’s of the Dragon Kingdom, Elven Kingdom, and the Oni Kingdom.

When she reached her 17 years she was murdered in front of the 3 princes that by that time were already the kings of their respective kingdom. That started the war, believing that she rejected the other 3 kings and they killed her, so each one started a campaign of revenge.

In reality, she did reject the 3 princes because NO ONE told her which one chose, so she didn’t choose.

She was murdered as result of her incapacity to restore the balance in the world, miasma formed and corrupted some nobles that were already jealous of her and the 3 young kings and killed her, that is why the princes thought the other 3 were the culprit they were nobles of their kingdoms!"

DEMETER WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE SOUL?!” Each god and goddess exclaimed at the forgetful goddess.

I cleaned her at perfection…I kind of exaggerate and wash away even the personality” She said trembling.

"You give that poor soul a lobotomy!" The god of war roared

1