An explanation
383 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hiya, just thought I'd explain what has been going on in my life.

TL;DR: Depression sapping all inspiration I have. Job is helping me be normal again, but... damn. It's a struggle.

Okay, long version. It's been almost a year since I've written anything at all, but I have been keeping the ideas I get from my dreams in a super secret folder that nobody on earth has access to.

The total? Three. An entire three new stories I can probably put together. After a YEAR, I've only had three dreams.

I'll list them here, but I probably wont expand on them until I can get my mojo back.

And yes, I'll try to put out more Cheaty Justice but uh, don't count on it. Like, within the next few months is a solid maybe.

Number one, orphans with superpowers live on the top of buildings in like, ramshackle tent things and do robby criminaly stuffs, come across mc with the ability to teleport and try to make him join their little family. spoiler alert, he gets isekai'd.

Number two, dystopian apocalyptic nightmare super city powered by the suffering of psychic children. The atmosphere is tainted yellow from all the sulfur used to try and stop the planet from melting. spoiler alert, mc literally cannot help saving every tube child he sees.

Number three, space dictator "dies" in a blaze of glory destroying the last of the resistance, he ushers in a new era of peace and prosperity and to the surprise of no one he lives and enjoys retirement with his boyfriend. spoiler alert, he loves cooking.

And thats about it. I'll start working on Cheaty Justice but since it's been a year I may have forgotten a few of the concepts I wanted to put in it. Maybe. Idk, maybe I have an iron memory and it will be fine. Probably. Hopefully. 

Thanks for reading! Hopefully you guys reading this are like "oh hey hes back after a year hell yeah." 

6