Prologue: I just saved the world
43 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"WELCOME BACK HERO TANAKA!!!!" The people say as they chant my name in unison, why? well, I just save their world after killing the demon lord and making his forces back to where they belong.

"Kyaaa~~!! Hero Tanaka, please Look at me!!!" says a girl as I walk through the road towards the castle

*Smile* "Kyaaa~~~!!! Take me!!!" says another girl after I smiled at them.

"Heh, it's hard being this popular" I whispered to myself smugly.

 

After arriving at the castle...

"Hero Tanaka, thank you for saving us!!! Let hear one of your wishes for saving this world!" The king says as he says his thanks while bowing slightly.

"Ahh please don't bow! It's fine already I just helped you people of this planet!" I stopped him from bowing, any longer might be bad for me. "Then... please give me your daughter!!!"

"Sure! please marry my cute daughter too...!" the king said

"Ehh? really?" I ask while trying to confirm it.

"Ahh, I what I said is true..." the king smiled at me.

 

After that, I married the princess and lived happily ever after... Until-


Tanaka......

Tanaka....!

"OI TANAKA WAKE UP!!!" A voice woke me up from slumber.

"HUH! wh-where am I where is the princess!!!" I said in a panic while looking around...

*THUMP!!* "OUCCH!!! eh? Se-Sensei?" I said shouting while looking at the one who gave me a knuckle in the head.

"You're up? or Should I give you more huh, Tanaka-kun" the teacher said in an angry voice, "Stop dreaming and listen to the lecture idiot, haaa..."

"So-sorry, Sensei," I said while sitting at the chair again.

 

After I sat a student beside me laugh and said "Yo~ Hero-kun, how was the princess is she beautiful? Hahaha" Making the classroom laugh and making me blush while hiding my face by the desk. 

 

"Uuuu~~ So embarrassing!!!!" I said making the students laugh louder.

 

After that, nothing much happened as the class ended safely... not, they kept calling me Hero-kun all the time until the day was over. This will probably stay for a week...

 

Arriving at my home, I saw my little sister watching TV as she lay on the couch while wearing a skirt making her panties be seen.

"Oi my cute little sister, sit properly as your panties can be seen by this righteous big brother of yours, You are middle school student already so listen to your brother," I said while walking towards her while scratching my head.

"Ehh? Why do you care? are you a pervert? that's pretty creepy you know? Should I call mom and tell her that you're ogling at your sister, that's seriously creepy get out of my face, bastard" she said to me in one go while showing a disgusted face making my glass heart crack.

"..." M-my heart can't take it as I stopped before reaching her, and walked towards my bedroom upstairs. Upon arriving I unconsciously opened my computer like it was normal, staring at it while thinking about what happened earlier... A tear falls to my right eye.

 

"Uooohhh!!! What happened to my cute little sister!!! When she was still little she always said that she wants to marry her big brother, What happened to my cute little sister who's the bastard that corrupted her innocent mind, Uwaaah!!!" I Shouts on top of my lungs, making the neighbors probably hear it.

 

"S-stop it Bakayarou!!! You stupid Brother!!! IDIOT!" She screams back at me while stuttering. "I will really tell mom later stupid!!"

 

Well... It's a normal day again for the Tanaka House...

 

0