1: WhErE aM I?!?!?!?
305 11 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The weather here is always perfect, I don’t believe I’ve seen a single drop of rain fall down from the sky ever since I had arrived.

 

“Hey Main Protagonist!” I hear a voice call out to me followed by a soft tap on my shoulder. 

 

I turn around to see one of my new classmates, a short blonde girl with unbelievably long hair. She then pointed towards my face and smirked, “Don’t you understand that you have to greet yourself towards your seniors!?” She said with such confidence and pride.

 

If you haven’t noticed, this isn’t really the most normal of places. For starters my name isn’t Main Protagonist, it’s David and I’m inside a Japanese high school where everyone for some reason speaks English. I’m not even japanese, I’m British… 

 

“Uh… hey Blonde Female Character.” I reply in a confused tone.

 

She then smirked and crossed her arms as she looked left to right, “Hey, why are you here all alone, where’s Gay Best Friend Character?” 

 

“I uh… don’t know.” I say with a slight shrug.

 

Blonde Female Character then pouted as she turned her head away from me, “HMPF! Well I’ll be going then, see you later Main Protagonist.”

 

As she stormed off into the distance I couldn’t help but hold my head in embarrassment after witnessing an actual living human being spout out ‘HMPF’ as if they were an anime character.

“God I think I’m going to lose my mind…” I softly say to myself.

 

Suddenly a man sprinting through the hall holding stacks of paper slams into me falling to the ground and dropping all of his sheets of paper. Somehow I remained unharmed as the man stood taller than 6,2 foot and definitely weighed over 111 kilograms. “Woah I’m so sorry Main Protagonist! Please don’t beat me up!” He cowered in fear. 

 

Surprised I squat down and begin helping him pick up his sheets of paper, “Uh, no need to worry man, you should be more careful. Here let me help you pick these sheets of paper up.”

 

“Wow thanks so much Main Protagonist.” He said as he collected the rest of the sheets of paper and made them into a neat pile.

 

“Yeah no worries dude.” I reply.

 

“By the way my name is, The Real Name Of The Writers Bully.” He then waved goodbye and went on his way to class.

 

What kind of sick fucking place am I in...

 

I’ve been here for a week, I don’t know where I am or what this place is called… but I think I can confirm that I am currently in… 

 

A shitty self insert ScribbleHub web novel…

7