#2 Reincarnation…?
65 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Ha? What happened? I thought I've already died?' Countless questions are currently floating in Guang Hua's mind. Opening his eyes, he see plain darkness. 'Sure enough I've died hah? Where is this? Hell?' thought Guang Hua to himself. 

He really regreted not gathering his courage to even have a proper conversation with Lan Yun. Everytime, he would only gaze at him from afar, afraid that if he went close the youth would feel disgusted and look at him with disdain. Unfortunately, time can't be rewind. Guang Hua is always good at adapting. Feeling that he can't escape, he tried moving around his surrounding. 'Eh, what is this?' 

He could feel that he is in egg like place. Sticky and watery environment with oval shape place. He tried moving around but lacking in strength. Suddenly, Guang Hua hears something from outside. The noise sounds like countless footsteps but it's was soft as if the people outside is afraid of waking up the unborn child. Sometimes, he could feel the egg was gently rocking back and forth.

Knocking around, Guang Hua tried to attract their attention but it's rendered useless. Guang Hua is one that easily adjust to situation. Seeing that in no way could he escape from this egg-like place, he could only wait. Whenever he hears the same footsteps outside,he would knock the wall surrounding him. Sometimes he could hear a tender voice gently humming everytime he knock and the egg would once again move. 

He could feel the warmness from the voice and movement. After countless day of sleeping and waking up doing nothing, he could finally sees some crack in the wall that surrounded him. Hitting the wall until the cracks grew bigger, he could finally see some light after a long time. Hitting the wall open, he crawled out of the narrow place. Gigantic and massive palace could be seen before his eyes. 

But Guang Hua finally realize something wrong. He looks at his body and found that he is small! He have 4 paws and body full of fur. Not only that, he reached to touch his head and felt a small horn. His fur is silver in color and long beautiful tail decorate his butt.

'Did I reincarnated as a kitten? But which kitten have horn ahh!!' 

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Guang Hua tries to move. First step; okay second step - plop, rolling on the ground. Aiya is this a joke or what ahh. He can't even walk properly! Fortunately, before he could roll further someone pick him up. Then, he heard the person anxious voice with a little bit of pleasant surprise calling 'Madam, come hurry ah! The young master is born!'

Taking a towel from nearby, the woman quickly wrap him so he won't feel cold. Guang Hua blinks his little eyes and stare at the woman who is currently holding him. The woman have bright red hair ties into a bun. Her eyebrows relax making her face seems gentle and her lips is tilted up showing her obvious joy. Her head also have a pair of horn and he could see her bright tail wagging around.

Suddenly, another woman approach them. Guang Hua could feel the usual warmness in her voice.

 "Has A-Hua woken up?"

"Yes, Madam. Young master have woke up."  

"Good , hand him to me. You go tell Wuji that his son is born!"

"Yes , Madam." 

Taking the wrapped up newborn baby from Ah Lan's hand, she slowly rock him back and forth. Then, full of gentleness, the woman slowly bring her lips close to Guang Hua forehead and plant a small kiss.

"Welcome to the world, my child."

Her eyes had obvious gentleness. Guang Hua could see that her head only had one horn and her tail is white.

Author's note:

This idea of cat with horn is from the novel Cub Raising Association. THIS IDEA IS TAKEN FROM THE RACE NOX IN THE NOVEL. THIS IDEA IS PURELY CREDITED TO THE AUTHOR. 

3