A small thanks and a surprise
551 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello dear readers, another announcement from me, the author.

First I want to tell you how I appreciate you all keeping up with my story, 10.000 views may be a small number if you look at the trending novels, but it isn't for me! As such I want to say thanks and give you all a little chance to contribute to the story.

We are, slowly but surely, reaching the end of the first arc I thought of. As such I want to make a little raffle with which I will pick one of you to create a character that will appear in the second arc, possibly even more than one if you manage to get me hooked on a character which I just can't help but want to include.

Of course, this could mean some serious spoilers which is why I will include the few guide-points inside a spoiler-tag. I will try to keep it down to a little, but well, there are so many LitRPG's out there and even far more novels which could allow people to guess what's coming (it's probably already in some other novel, I don't dare to say that I'm the first one to write about the idea for the story I thought about). 

I'll be happy about any suggestion I get!

That's about it... Once more, thanks for reading!

Spoiler

About the character creation:

  1. Character must be non-human. He/ She/ It should have enough intellect to be differenciated from common beasts.
  2. Should include a name, a short description of the race and its looks.
  3. A little background. It's enough for it to be short, of course it can be longer!
  4. If you want to participate please send the character in a private message or at discord to avoid spoilering others!

That's everything. I'll accept any suggestion till monday, 31st of august.

[collapse]
15