Chapter 24
3k 6 123
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today is a Sunday. And usually it's Sofia that goes out does the grocery shopping on those days. But today, It's my turn. She said it's for a new chance of pace, so I don't become a hikikomori. Is what she said.

"But why go grocery shopping on Sundays?" people may ask, well, that's because the super market we usually buy from has extra point day on Sundays. I'm not really sure why they have "Extra Point Sunday", but it exist.

Basically, you earn more points from the products you buy. The more points you have, you can get certain products for free, or convert certain amount of points to have 20% to 35% off from your purchase.

Sofia always says "the cheaper the better" with a straight face as well. And since the super market is quite close to our home, I can easily walk there. It's just a 10 minute walk.

When I arrived just outside of the super market, some people that looked like they where up to no good, was near the entrance.

They look like deliquents... delinqents? deli-gents? deli? Uhhh... Well, you know, those that does bad things.

As I was about to enter, one of them, who had a mohawk for hair, called out to me.

"Eyy there kid. Whers 'yo parents, ey?"

"Calling out to a kid, really Tony?"

Said the other, with a weird... hair style. Was he trying to make a turbine or something?

I looked at them with suspicion.

I got a feeling they are up to no good.

"Instead of doing some errends, why not hang with us, ey? It's waaaay more fun."

"No."

Just as I was about to leave, he grabbed me by the shoulder. A disgusting shiver ran down my spine.

"Hey, Com'n. Let's have some fun."

I quickly blanked. I didn't know what to do.

As I felt the world around me narrowing, someone yanked his arm away.

"Ow! what the he-"

Before he even had the time to complete his sentence, he was knocked out cold.

"If you delinquents value your own lives, leave this area at this very moment."

They quickly took the guy who was knocked out cold, and ran away.

"Tauro-sama, are you okay?"

"Mm. Thanks, Annette."

The one who appeared out of nowhere was Annette.

But in actuality, Annette was guarding Tauro from a distance. But trough her blunder, as this world does not have any monster nests everywhere like the world she came from, she let her guard down. But thankfully, she was close by.

After dealing with the delinquents, Annette went with Tauro into the super market.

"I'm amazed those delinquents would pull something so sketchy in front of the super market. *sigh* I shouldn't let my guard down."

"Mm?"

"It's nothing Tauro-sama. I'm just talking to myself."

Annette said while patting my head, which made my mood a bit brigther.

"So, what are we going to shop for?"

"Onee-chan gave me a list. It's this."

I showed Annette the shopping list Sofia gave me.

"Some Butter, white sugar, brown sugar, all-purpose flour, and apples."

"Mm. Onee-chan said that the apples and the butter is on half price today, while the flour is 20% off."

"I see. Then we better get them before It's sold out."

"Mm."

We quickly bought the items from the list. The all-purpose flour was almost sold out, so we got quite lucky there.

Annette decided to carry the shopping bag home, since she said It would be quite heavy.

123