Chapter 47 – Epilogue
1.2k 5 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few months has passed since then. The girl, that we named Yue, had no memories of who she were before. But from the divinity she was leaking, was the same as the crystals. Basically, she was "It".

All she said was that she felt "formless" for a long time, she didn't know who or what she was. She wasn't sure who she were before, but she said with confidence that she wouldn't want to go back, but at the same time, she doesn't know why.

At least, with this, the external danger factor is now gone, hopefully. You never know what kind of strange things that can happen in life. And to add to that, this girl Yue is now sticking to Tauronaya like a glove.

I'm not sure what she did, but she managed to cure her, or maybe the correct term is purify. I really don't know, whatever it may be, she now sees Tauronaya as her big sister. And If I remember correctly, Tauronaya, Tiatania, Yue and Annette is having a picnic right about now.

"...Since I can finally take it easy now, maybe I should join in on their picnics now and then. Maybe learn to properly bake.... Yes, let's do that."

People who labelled me the Ice Queen will probably laugh at me now, but they are just jealous of the cute little Tauro I've got.

"...Now then, I think it's time for me to end the diary here. Not that It had a great start, nor end."

32