V1 Ch2 – Not a loser
294 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Is this some kind of dream or what?” saying that he pinched his cheek “Ouch”. “I remember being on the rooftop and…and I fall from the building. Is this for real, I reincarnate in this world like those Isekai anime…”

He scratches his head and watches here and there. He was in a big grassland. It was all new for him because he was living on Earth where all things were realistic but now he is in the world of fantasy. Suddenly his head started to hurt and some memories were blurring in his head. That memory was of the body he was in. His name was Leo and he is the only prince of the country called “Collusion”. This world is known as “Anime world”. In this world, people determine with Element magic. There are five elements of magic. They are:

  1. Fire (2.5/5)
  2. Ice (2.5/5)
  3. Wind (4/5)
  4. Earth (3.5/5)
  5. Spirit (5/5)

Spirit element is one of the strongest among all of them. Having one of the elements is normal but if some people don’t have one of those,  they are called “Cripple”. Prince Leo was also cripple, he was the prince but he was treated badly by relatives and citizens because of his weakness. His cousins and even commoner bullied him but his mom and dad love him a lot. But five days ago, he heard that both of his mom and dad were insulted in the party of noble because their son was a cripple and they had the argument on the future king position. Izoke didn’t have the courage to bear the insult of his parents. So, he consumes a forbidden fruit which he found in the mountain. Consuming that, his body fall apart and died miserably.

Remembering those awful memories of Leo, Izoke thought about his previous life where he was bullied and treated like an animal. He was very angry that also in this life, he is again a loser but something feels different in his body like his body was full of energy and fills with some kind of unusual thing like his one hand was cold but another hand was hot.

Suddenly a bar popup

Awakened Successful

By Consuming Devilish Fruit

Name: Leo

Magic: 5/5

Elements: Fire, Ice, Wind, Spirit, and Earth

Title: Multi Holder

 

‘Woah, what the heck. Leo was a cripple but now...’ He thought and confused with all the magic things but he was pretty happy that he is not going to be a loser.

And he promised with determination in his eyes ‘You were treated like some outsider, you were bullied, and you were forced to bow your head to those douchebags. You didn’t have the power to defend yourself and your beloved ones.’ ‘But I promise that I will defend those people and give you the respect you deserve. From now on I am Leo, the prince of Collusion. I am thankful for another life and I will make good use of it.’

....

He started to walk from there, right now he was on the forbidden grassland which was beside the city. He decides to return to the castle, he was out from the home for about 6 days. He enters the city and the castle can be seen from there. The city looks like some kind of animation, he watches the whole city and was amazed to see those things. Then he saw a mirror hanging in a building which was left side of Leo. He turns left and watches the mirror. His cloth was completely messed up. By looking at his cloth, he looks some kind of beggar but his looks were very attractive. Even it is 2D, he has never seen such a handsome looking guy in any anime. His hair was white in color and his eyes were blue in color. His Skin was fair white and his jawline was perfect. His height was about 5.8 ft. and body structure was well built. His forehead was covered with smooth white hair bangs.

Watching himself, he was satisfied and nodded his head. Suddenly a person started shouting “Due to missing of the Crown prince, today the royal meeting will decide to hand over the position of the crown prince to the son of Lord Shrestha's brother. The royal meeting will be held in a few hours”.

Hearing that people started gossiping.

“This was obvious. The prince was useless anyway.”

“Yes, I think he can’t bear the fact so, he killed himself. Ha-ha.”

Hearing that Leo was full of anger. He went to a shop and bought a black cloth to cover himself. There was some money in his pocket. He covers himself from top to bottom and went to the big castle which looks like a fairytale to him. All the people were in the judgment room, he also enters there and gets mixed in a group of people. There were many people who were watching the meeting outside of the wooden bar. Leo's father was sitting on the throne and others were sitting near them.

“Brother, where is your useless son?” One of the late 40s old man who was Leo's uncle named Arius says to the king by standing up.

‘…….’

“We all know that your son is a cripple. He doesn’t deserve to have a royal surname. He is a disgrace in the name of our country.”

All the people agree with the statement of Arius.

“Brother, don’t say that He may have lost somewhere. He will arrive sooner or later. so, don’t insult my son” King replied.

“Are you joking with us. I don’t think that cripple will arrive here and even if he comes what will be changed, he is just a loser.”

“How dare you to say that to my son.” A beautiful mid-age woman who was sitting near the king says by standing and pointing out her finger. She was the queen.

“Sorry, but I am telling the truth. He doesn’t deserve to be our next king. Even your husband doesn’t deserve to be king, giving birth to a useless person.” Arius jerk replied with a rude voice. “My son is qualified to be the crown prince. He has the magic element of Wind and I don’t think anyone in our family has that element even you have just a mere fire element.” by pointing out to the king.

Hearing that all the people start gossiping. “That indeed right” “The second master is indeed talent and powerful.”

Even though he is the king it is kind of impossible to do something against Arius because all the people were on the Arius side. The King was speechless and was holding himself. A person was also sitting near Arius and he was smirking, he was the son of Arius. His name is Jerky.

“Uncle, I think you should just hand over the crown to me. I will protect the country. Hahahaha” Jerky says by laughing like a psycho.

Hearing those things Leo blood begins to boil. He jumps from the wooden bar to defend his powerless parent. In his previous life, he was a silent and shy guy but now his silence has backstabbed him. His patient can’t be controlled now.

11