V1Ch4 – Tale
137 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three months have already passed away...

 

Rumors were all over the country about Leo. Now all the people started to respect him and Izoke also enjoy his days by eating and sleeping but suddenly one day a devasting disaster occurred in the country. There was a huge hurricane that destroys many properties and has taken many lives. Expert consult with the king and they come to know that it was because of the end of the world.

 

There was a tale where the end of the world will occur but in order to stop this. One person who has more than one element of magic is needed. That person has to collect all the five Element stones which are hidden in this world and put them in one place which will stop the destruction of the world. It should be done within three years after the first destruction which is also known as the signal. It is not just a tale. About 1000 years ago, there has also occurred the same incident and one person was able to collect those stones and stop it but the stone again disappears after a few years. Nobody has heard about those stones again.

Those element stones are the root of the magic. The stones are also:

  1. Fire Stone
  2. Ice Stone
  3. Wind Stone
  4. Earth Stone
  5. Spirit Stone

 Finding a person who has more than one element is kind of impossible but now rumors have spread about Leo having more element magic, people were expecting their prince to save the world. The King and Queen were against letting their son go on a dangerous journey which can lead to death. The meeting was held in the royal about that…

Leo also heard about the tale and how the world can be saved. ‘I guess this the reason why I was reincarnated in this world, I can’t slack off like this even I am a prince now. I have the duty to protect others. I can’t be Izoke who was always a lazy person.’ Thinking that Leo went to the meeting place to announce something. He enters the big hall and announces “ Father, I will go to find the element stones.” All the people hear his announcement and get shocked that how a coward he was but now…

The king denied Leo's proposal by shaking his head left and right. “Please father, Let me do it. I am a prince and future king of this country, I should fulfill my duty.” Leo says to his father.

One of the people stand up from the chair who was Duke said to Leo “We know that you want to save the world but do you know how hard it is? The person who saves the world about 1000 years ago has about 3 element magic in his body but you have only 2. So, we can’t take any risk.”

“I know it is hard to do this job and I will be responsible for the people's lives if I can't find them but I will try my best…also, I have all 5 element magic.”

“What Nonsense is that?” An old man whose hair was all white and have a skinny body who was near the Izoke said to him loudly.

“I am not talking any nonsense.” Saying that Izoke shows his one hand to the people and concentrate. After a sec, Light started to glow from his hand. In every his five-finger there was some kind of color floating. Those five colors were Orange which shows fire, Milky White which shows Ice, Green which shows spirit, Brown which shows earth and Soft white shows air.

Seeing that all the people in the hall were speechless like they saw something from another world, even the king didn’t know that. All people praise Leo and were confirmed that the world can be saved. All people were saying that “Prince should do it” “He is so powerful”

The king also has changed his mind and decided to let him do it. He was worried but seeing that he was also confident. A person having all five element magic has never born in this world. King announced that Prince will start his journey from tomorrow. After saying that they dismiss the meeting and the king takes Leo to go to the palace. Queen have already heard about all the thing from the servant. King and Leo appeared in front of the queen. “Even my son has 5 elements and I don’t know where his power came from but how can we let him go?” She said by looking at the king. King didn’t say a word.

“Mother, please you don't have to worry about me. I promise that I will return after my job is done.” Leo said by sitting down and looking at the queen.

“But how can you say that? You haven't left this country once and now you are going to the harsh world? Even you are powerful, you should promise me that you will return safely.”

“I promise” Leo promised by holding her hand.

After that Izoke went to his room and thought ‘It’s already been about 3 months, I have come to this world. I even practice a lot of stuff. Now, I am feeling that this world is real, Seeing 2D stuff doesn’t even amaze me and it’s pretty cool.” He stays in his room for the whole day thinking about his journey. In the night, he eats his dinner with his parents and went to sleep.

5